Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ (25654 Views)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday / Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by Winnergal(f): 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2009
Say something nice to your mum . . .
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by whitesturd(f): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2009
momma.i love u more dan life
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by posakosa(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2009
Mother; you are priceless. I love you. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by mrperfect(m): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2009
Mother I love you so much.
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by coolier(f): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2009
One bright summer day mother!
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by iice(f): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2009
Thou is very chill. . .love ya cheesy
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]~All That I Am Or Ever Hope To Be, I Owe To Ma. . .[/size]
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by andyjell01(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2009
Mummy u r 1 in a million,cant imagine havin anoda mum.4 d sleepless nites u had wen i was sick n d care n luv u hav continued 2 show me.Mama i say obieka.Obieka in ma language is thank u
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by Fhemmmy: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2009
Momma, there will be no me without you.
Thank you for all the times you went to bed hungry, just to make sure i am full.
You are a mother and i will forever love you.
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by nwaka80(f): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2009
Where would i have been without you, you're just the best mother in the whole wide world. luv ya.
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by Tgirl4real(f): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2009
I love u mum. U are a sweet woman. I am glad to be ur baby
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2009
Blessed is your womb for giving me space in there.
I will forever love you.
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by NNS83: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2009
Thank you for your love and support and being my no 1 fan
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by rubi(f): 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2009
I love and value my mother but added more value to her when I start raising my own kids not knowing she sacrificed alot for my sake kiss kiss
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by Winnergal(f): 2:44am On Nov 06, 2009
@Femi

You truly love ur mom . . . You posted twice . . . smiley
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by ayomidej(f): 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2009
Mama, we love you all.
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by spikedcylinder: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2009
Chai. Where I wan start?
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by nethacker(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2009
Mum,I love you.U r the only being that usually understand wat I will not n have nt said.  grin grin
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by Boslo: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2009
Mummy oh oh oh wa pe laye Mummy oh oh oh wa jeun omo.eni ba ni ko ni ripe afoloju,akan lapa a ko senu trailer,

Mummy,You are wonderful.you are indeed a Mother.You are the best Mum in the whole world.
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by chisomquee: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2009
mum, you are my sunshine
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by posakosa(m): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2009
my only sunshine
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2009
Because you are the only one that truly understands me,
Because you have consoled me during those trying moments of my life,
Because you have always been there for me and will always be,
I love you to the breath, depth and height my heart can ever imagine!
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by kokorunna(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2009
Mum you simply the best and deserve this song.

Sweet mother I no go forget you for the suffer wey you suffer for me. 

When I dey cry, my mother go carry me--she go say, my pikin [1] wetin you dey cry ye, ye, 
stop stop, stop stop make you no cry again oh." 

When I won sleep, my mother go pet me, she go lie me well well for bed,  she cover me cloth, sing me to sleep, 
"sleep sleep my pikin oh." 

When I dey hungry, my mother go run up and down. she go find me something when I go chop [2] oh. 

Sweet mother I no go forget you for the suffer wey you suffer for me 

When I dey sick, my mother go cry, cry, cry, she go say instead when I go die make she die. 

O, she go beg God,  "God help me, God help, my pikin oh." 

If I no sleep, my mother no go sleep, if I no chop, my mother no go chop, she no dey tire oh. 

Sweet mother I no go forget you, for the suffer wey you suffer for me. 

You fit get another wife, you fit get another husband, but you fit get another mother? No! 

And if I forget you, therefore I forget my life and the air I breathe. 

And then on to you men, forget, verily, forget your mother, for if you forget your mother you've lost your life.
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by koolchicco: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2009
Dearest Mama!
Acharaugo Nwayi!
Odozi Aku Di ya! cheesy
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by SALady(f): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2009
Everything I do I ask myself first, will my mother be proud.
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by clemcykul(f): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2009
*sings "sweet mother" *for my ever precious and caring mother
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by tpia5: 6:41am On Nov 27, 2013
we need a break from all the hate threads.

come and hate this, come and hate that, so annoying.
Re: ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ by Beehorn(f): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
mummy,i love you like mofedaku

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says / Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts / Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.