Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card (38067 Views)

Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / Finally; Wole Soyinka Confirms He Destroyed His Green Card. / Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by ObiOmaMu: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2016
Last week, noble laureate Wole Soyinka, said he will cut his green card and leave the United States if Donald Trump wins the presidential election. Read here if you missed.

Well, the internet never forgets, as Nigerians on Twitter are reminding him of his words.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/wole-soyinka-trends-on-nigeria-twitter.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by chriskosherbal(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Please you people should take it easy on prof, I guess he went too emotional,he is human anyway.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by lastbaff(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2016
Lol... The first guy said he should join first bus to Nigeria. Some people ehn

See my signature

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by preetypam(f): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2016
na so...nigerians got no chills and they never forgets

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by hakeem4(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Who he epp with his green card ?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by FakeNEWSevryday: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin
Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
afonjas and double face be like bread and butter

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Frabjous(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
The guy above me.. ..pure savage! Back to the topic, prof, are you still thinking at all?

3 Likes

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by FakeNEWSevryday: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
preetypam:
na so...nigerians got no chills and they never forgets
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by damton(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
prof. prof.

Meanwhile

2 Likes

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Bantino(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Destroy the gaddam green card

4 Likes

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Vince77(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
People like wole soyinka should learn to shut up and observe carefully before running their mouths.

How can someone be talking like some supernatural being

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by teebaxy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Tear wetin, when him no be Obasanjo

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Poorboy: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by dingbang(m): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
If it were in Nigeria.. some afonjas will start trekking for Donald Trump

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Badgers14: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
People sef, he said he would destroy his green card and not give it back to the U.S government.

You destroy your green card you can pay a fee and they send you a new one grin grin

Maybe he is in one of this planes grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Guess he thought America was naija where you use sentiments along religious or tribal lines to sway voters, make e tear the green card o, uncle must keep to his words grin

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by three: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
A number of people we look(ed) up to have surprised us with their diverse versions of change

Case in Point Mr. Ogunlesi https://www.nairaland.com/3441679/tolu-ogunlesi-explains-how-sometimes trying to explain away corruption!

Telling us there are different rules for different people!

So he even has a Green Card!

It will surprise most to know just how many so-called 'activists' have dual citizenships and maintain dual passports.

They have sorted out their 'Plan-B' while the masses they claim to fight for have no back up plan.

How can you champion a cause and have a 'back-up plan'?

we should all be in this together for real!

Let Uncle Wole tear his Green card and come back to the Nigeria joor!

People Speaking Out Of Both Sides of their MOUTHS!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Kylekent59: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
These shows that wole soyinka is a KID.
KIDS with white beard dis days

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by iykedare(m): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hj
Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by ProfEmmanuel(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Thisis2raw(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Wole Soyinka needs to be fast about tearing up his green card. Time is due for him to come back home and enjoy the CHANGE he helped vote for

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Young03(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
pa wole Soyinka just called to tell me that
he is relocating to Japan next week

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Naija people sef...

Dem no fit play wit una? undecided

http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by freshness2020: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ok
Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
I need the green card

1 Like

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by wellmax(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Shit happens

https://www.nairaland.com/3455397/what-nigerian-food-boyfriend

1 Like

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Catastrophe1: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
This was the same man that supported Buhari's presidency and ran away to America. If I were Trump I won't only deport him, I will make sure he is disgraced also.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by TIAMIYU007(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin :hyperbole is allowed in literature :

12 Likes 2 Shares

Cowardice is the genomic part of them

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Phiniter(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Am I? / Theory X--- A Crime Thriller / Maa Mi (a Poem For Women Of Substance Out There) By Badiru Kehinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.