Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins (79351 Views)

Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / What If Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Nnwannsukka(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Some United states celebrities joked/threatened to leave the U.S. if Donald Trump became president. Well Donald won. Here's a list of the celebs who said they will be out of the country should Republican candidate Donald Trump win the White House on Tuesday.

Cher
The superstar singer has been Cher-ing all her feelings via Twitter this election season. She wins the award for the furthest declared destination if the real estate magnate prevails.
"If he were to be elected, I'm moving to Jupiter," she tweeted last year.

Amy Schumer
The comedienne may or may not have been joking when she said she's bound for Spain should Hillary Clinton lose.
"My act will change because I'll need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain, or somewhere," she said. "It's beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It's too crazy."

Chelsea Handler
Like fellow funnywoman Schumer, the talk show host says she, too, has her eye on Spain.
But Handler's gone one better: she said she's already got a home ready.
"I did buy a house in another country just in case, so all of these people that threaten to leave the country and then don't, I will leave the country," she said in May on "Live With Kelly and Michael."

Barbra Streisand
The iconic singer may be headed down under. Streisand told "60 Minutes" in Australia that she was worried about the election results.
"I'm either coming to your country, if you'll let me in, or Canada," she said.

Lena Dunham
The "Girls" star seemed pretty firm in her assertion at the Matrix Awards in April that she is Vancouver-bound should Trump win.
"I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will," she said.

Ne Yo
The singer said he's planning to kick it with buddy (and Canadian) rapper Drake if Clinton loses.
"I'm moving to Canada straight away," he told TMZ. "Me and Drake gonna be neighbors if Donald Trump becomes president."

List Samuel L. Jackson
While promoting "The Hateful Eight," Samuel L. Jackson told Jimmy Kimmel that in the wake of a Trump victory he would "move my black ass to South Africa."

Miley Cyrus
Trump's Super Tuesday victory in the primaries left Miley Cyrus distraught. She hasn't said where she'll go, but promised on Instagram that "I am moving if this is my president! I don't say things I don't mean!"

Jon Stewart
If Cher does get a SpaceX flight to another planet, she might have Jon Stewart as her window-seat buddy, as he joked to People Magazine that he “would consider getting in a rocket and going to another planet, because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers.”

Al Sharpton
Al Sharpton said in February that he had "reserved his ticket" to leave if Trump won and that he would support anyone necessary to beat him.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/08/entertainment/celebs-canada-donald-trump/
U all better start coming back to your home base
NEYO CHIMERE -ENUGU STATES
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by LorDBolton(m): 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
NigPatriot:

I've thought about this too. What am about to say might sound too "African" to be true. But what if the elections were rigged. Remember before the election he was voicing out on how he feels the democrats will rig the election. He played what psychologist call "first attack" whereby first to pollute will ask "who mess" so as to be ruled out from any suspicion.
Anyways I'm just saying. Anything is possible

Lols bros what did u smoke?

Rig election in america?? Do u know why he talked about rigging? Cos HE KNEW HAD THE NUMBERS.

How can he rig when america uses EC not popular vote? When all eyes were on florida, ohio, cali, Virginia and other battleground states?

Clinton was faking gallup polls to try & break trump supporters spirits so they don't bother going to vote (since he was predicted to loose) ask yourself how come she spent upwards of $500m in this campaign while trump barely hit $200m yet he won?

That's hw GEJ was forming gallup polls said I'd win lmao

1 Like

Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by usamali(m): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
for those Nigerian in u.s that don't have a home here in Nigeria to move I beg una my village dey free oooh.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by girl4rmspace(f): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
jahbiz:
Y plenty of them wan go Canada na, make dem com Nigeria na..

because canada is the best place in the world to live in. Especially in vacouver
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
chigoziri2403:
Its still baffling to me, Upon all the support for Clinton, from everybody, she still lost with such margin, can't understand
The results were hacked
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by LorDBolton(m): 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
chigoziri2403:
let me put you on the spot,be sincere, if you had predicted, who would you have gone for?
Trump!

Bruv i'm a nigerian living in naija yet I support trump.

If u check out trump had A LOT OF SUPPORTERS in Africa prior to elections talkless americans.

Everyone knows blacks n Latinos don't vote much.
Trump had "white america" firmly on his side.

To understand american politics u have to follow the Primaries I started believing trump will win the moment he clinched the GOP nomination after EVERYTHING his opponents and even the PARTY tried to do to stop him.
How can he defeat his own party? It meant he Had "die-hard" supporters.
Once u have them u can sleep easy no matter the scandals that may come up.

IN contrast during the DNC primaries , go back n check it out sanders is 75 (looks 80) yet he had a massive support base made up of YOUNG VOTERS. Everyone knew clinton bought the DNC nomination.

The fact clinton couldn't "connect" with the young voters + her unpopularity with "white" america + her email scandal made me wonder if the " i'm a woman running for president card could give her the 85% to trumps meagre 15% gallup poll result.

Ko possible

2 Likes

Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
So a man can grab people's wives by the pvssy and become US President. Americans are some special kind of stvpid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by MONITZ: 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
LorDBolton:

Trump!

If u check out trump had A LOT OF SUPPORTERS in Africa prior to elections talkless americans.

To understand american politics u have to follow the Primaries I started believing trump will win the moment he clinched the GOP nomination after EVERYTHING his opponents and even the PARTY tried to do to stop him.

IN contrast during the DNC primaries , go back n check it out sanders is 75 (looks 80) yet he had a massive support base made up of YOUNG VOTERS. Everyone knew clinton bought the DNC nomination.

The fact clinton couldn't "connect" with the young voters + her unpopularity with "white" america + her email scandal made me wonder if the " i'm a woman running for president card could give her the 85% to trumps meagre 15% gallup poll result.

Ko possible

Nice points though, I still believe a lot of people didn't see it ending it the way it did.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by MONITZ: 11:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
LorDBolton:

Trump!

Ko possible

Nice points though, I still maintain that a lot of people never believed it would end the way it did.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Ndifereke: 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Please if you have them number.

I have a two bedroom flat for sale at ikeja, agege, and surulere for sale and we even have agents in jupiter, mars and venus if needed

Lmao. grin grin
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by spinna: 12:03am On Nov 10, 2016
Trump and Black people cartoon, better start packing yo bags. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idkIfWrb-5U
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by hotseat: 12:06am On Nov 10, 2016
chigoziri2403:
Its still baffling to me, Upon all the support for Clinton, from everybody, she still lost with such margin, can't understand
The Americans have bluntly told the rest of the world that they only care for themselves. America first! They don't really care about the rest of the world.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Adeevah(m): 12:25am On Nov 10, 2016
O ya Gberrrrrrrrrrrrah
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by nkemjacob2(m): 2:40am On Nov 10, 2016
start packing ur bags and live, cos trump will not take it easy with all of you
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by AAinEqGuinea: 3:28am On Nov 10, 2016
babajohn7:
why doesn't Samuel Jackson move to Congo ,Gabon or even Nigeria? South Africa is still white dominated and Canada is a white country. why aren't none of them moving to mexico? Why are they only moving to white countries who are living in peace and prosperity and have their borders protected from illegal immigrants and muslim refugees?but they support allowing millions of illegal mexican illegal immigrants and muslim refugees turn the US into a third world. Why are all the African Americans who move back to Africa always moving to South Africa,Namibia Botswana,parts of ghana etc.. which are white controlled.

Most of those celebs live in gated white communities devoid of reality. Most of those black democrats like free handouts and careless ,undisciplined,and disorderly society .

Not every African American. I want to travel anywhere in Biafra or near Makoko, or in the jail where Buhari's holding Nnandi Kanu cool seriously
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by deolu2000(m): 4:08am On Nov 10, 2016
Safe trip to everyone of them, they forgot that whom God has chosen no one can be against/reject.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Ganjafama(m): 4:31am On Nov 10, 2016
jomoh:
Third world war loading.

This is the beginning of the end of USA as a country.
No you are wrong. Trump's victory just saved the world from a third world war. Trump openly stated during his campaign that he likes Putin and wants to work work with him
Trump vowed to take America back to being a business haven instead of fighting needless wars.

1 Like

Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by lastmessenger: 4:32am On Nov 10, 2016
chigoziri2403:
when God is involved man can only try. Trump is a mordern day Syrus. He is Gods servant. Trump was born for such a moment like this.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by back2sender: 5:15am On Nov 10, 2016
Please add Wole soyinka.

1 Like

Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Whytelyon(m): 5:44am On Nov 10, 2016

Started to notice Donald when he fought with Macmahon on WWE and shaved the man's head grin he used to be called 'Money' when he comes into the WWE hall rains of cash 100 dollar bills drop on people, I never liked him back then.

When he started that campaign also, I used to hear him I still never liked him, called him names and whatever until I really sat down to listen to him. I found out the man was just too committed and wants the best for his people. To live a better life like their founding fathers. He doesn't consent to corruption. He wants the gay laws to be thrown away,and this ISIS muslim mentality of coming into your nation and establish their own laws, he's going to work with Putin (the most powerful man on earth) to end this woes of the middle east, as a president wouldn't you want to protect your people? The man isn't like this idiot buhari that doesn't know what he's doing. The man has good plans for America and the world, if he's given a chance, forget the fact that he's rude at times, what do you expect from one of the world's richest men. If you have the opportunity, you'd act the same.

Congratulations Donald J. Trump. I understand you don't know me,but I pray God would give you guidance to rule your America well. I'm proud of you, and happy you finally ruled America.

Congrats again.

2 Likes

Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by MattFreeman007(m): 5:52am On Nov 10, 2016
African American Are Suffering And Smile Under Obama's Democracy, What Do They Have To Loose Trying Trump ?? I Believe In Trump Like Never Before.... Let Them Leave And Come Back In Shame...!!!!
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by caracas: 5:56am On Nov 10, 2016
chigoziri2403:
U guies still dont get it .
The real americans voted for Trump.
Clinton's supporters were ppl from other countries,blacks ,celebrities, latinos etc.
The real whites ,who constitute 72% of the American population wanted to take their country back.that was exactly the message Trump promised.

3 Likes

Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Bollinger(m): 6:09am On Nov 10, 2016
Edwinmason:
make them go...if their hands are clean why they wan run

You are thinking like a corrupt Nigerian. Those individuals are not corrupt. They are talking about preserving the American way. Bcause you are used to corruption does not mean every me is.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by don4real18(m): 6:21am On Nov 10, 2016
it is a shame that no one wants to move to Nigeria
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by chidi9179: 6:22am On Nov 10, 2016
Now that trump has won they can still leave ,no YAWA
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by MilesLamar(m): 6:26am On Nov 10, 2016
haba
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by solexybadoo: 6:31am On Nov 10, 2016
jomoh:
Third world war loading.

pls can u just tell me how this could lead to world war or the end of usa? Is clinton better or what?
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 10, 2016
moving to Jupiter grin
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Tonason: 6:41am On Nov 10, 2016
Tell them that Nigeria is open for them to run to, because they gave us Baba, we gave them too.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Whytelyon(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2016
jomoh:
Third world war loading.

Why would there be War? Because Donald decided to rule America? grin there wouldn't be war.

Trump is dedicated to make America good again. No gays, no influx of people to corrupt them. You coming to the USA, you coming to do something decent. Else don't bother coming.

America isn't like this gone country amigos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive / Kenyan Dead Man Screams In Pain As He Is Cut In The Leg During Embalming (Pix) / Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.