Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling (3538 Views)

5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by 8ball(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2009
Jeez!!!!!!!!!!, what is really wrong with white gals , ever seen the way they scavenge for black d***ks at the clubs? u will begin to wonder if there was a new definition to the word 'slut'
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by sexyLeamon(f): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2009
that is if you give it to them undecided
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by danexd(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2009
And u are here complaining!!!!!hish****what are u looking for in the club anway, go to the church if you don't want that!! wink
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by donsponky(m): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2009
or do you want to sell your precious black dick for them
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by mrperfect(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2009
Get us more report from da club
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by whitesturd(f): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2009
sorry o,just passing lipsrsealed
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by Czarskit(m): 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2009
. . . ;d
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by 8ball(m): 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2009
My friend nearly got jumped on last week here i Aberdeen which is why i raised the issue not for some peeps tp preach morals to me, jeez!!!!!!!some pple can indeed be more than a handful sometimes
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by joxiri: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2009
8ball are you sure these girls didnt have a different intention, cos the further north you go in the uk the harder it is to get these white chics
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by 8ball(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2009
joxiri:

8ball are you sure these girls didnt have a different intention, cos the further north you go in the uk the harder it is to get these white chics

Really?tell me about it cos lots of d***k scavengers abound here, don't know what u have been told nyways but hell yeah, for real, they do ,
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by joxiri: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2009
told or experienced, i ve been to a few cities up north never scotland so i mite be wrong, but i still dont think it is that common as you make it sound
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2009
What's with all these constant claims of white girls after black guys, honestly cheesy
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by r231(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by Pharoh: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2009
ibkaye:

What's with all these constant claims of white girls after black guys, honestly cheesy

We want the black girls some people to boil with jealousy na cheesy grin
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by tboy1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2009
@ Poster
First thing i did was to check ur location and i guess u're probably right.
I stayed in Edinburgh for a while so i know how the whole white ladies/black men situation was like cool
Unfortunately or fortunately, i've neva been attracted to white ladies so didnt explore like the average black man in scotland (except glasgow)
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by 8ball(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2009
joxiri:

told or experienced, i ve been to a few cities up north never scotland so i mite be wrong, but i still dont think it is that common as you make it sound

How long did u stay in the particular city that u travelled to in Scotland?
@Ibkaye, it isn't a claim, it is something i have duly observed
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by tboy1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2009
joxiri:

You're wrong . . . its the other way round cool
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by 8ball(m): 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2009
@Tboy, i have had that experience actually if u must know and quite interstingly most of them turn vicious when turned down , using swear wrds ever so frustratingly, am not into white chics ,u see,
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by joxiri: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2009
I must have been going to wrong clubs then
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by 8ball(m): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2009
joxiri:

I must have been going to wrong clubs then

Exactly, next time u hop into town,lemme know, i'll give u heads up as to where u gonna get shagged by all means neccesary, lol
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by joxiri: 12:01am On Nov 01, 2009
i didnt actually go to scotland, but i was misquoted, but no yawa whenever i do come there
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 01, 2009
Will they pay for any black dІck them find for da club?
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 01, 2009
ehen,  oyinbo chicks dey rush black koboko!! wow!!

I thought it was the other way round.

That plaz go bam be that!!  grin

@8ball u dey enjoy oo!! ur username don tell me sef;; 8 balls ha ! grin
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by chic2pimp(m): 4:37am On Nov 01, 2009
8ball:

Jeez!!!!!!!!!!, what is really wrong with white gals , ever seen the way they scavenge for black d***ks at the clubs? u will begin to wonder if there was a new definition to the word 'slut'
Rubbish!!!!!. Many of em' black gyals are even worse.
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by sweetpie23: 5:53am On Nov 01, 2009
Hustling
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by saltnsugar(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2009
I live in Aberdeen and go to clubs regularly.From Tiger Tiger to espionage and the rest.The poster is lying through his nose.The place to get starved of quality sex if you are a black man is in Aberdeen.I am not saying the white chicks(old hens) are not there but the poster said it like you get it when you want or you are hot cake.The real hot chicks wont even talk to you.The might want but you know the white mentality and society.Aberdeen is a conservative town.interracial relationship or one nite stand is not common.I will like the poster to educate people properly because this is not US.If you want girls you can get them in London and Birmingham.The only cheap white chicks around are polish girl (all with a baby and doing per hour).British girls won't betray their pride.
Let the truth be told.
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by Gabry(f): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2009
Its not just white chicks, Asian chicks are beginning to be like that! HOE I tell ya! HOE! angry
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by boy1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2009
Gabry:

Its not just white chicks, Asian chicks are beginning to be like that! HOE I tell ya! HOE! angry
There r hoes everywhere. . .
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by KAYMODE1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2009
@saltnsugar
Thank you for that,I live in Aberdeen too.I've been around and it's not the way the poster claimed it to be.
I had heard bout the way they like black guys here,might be true, but it's definitely not what the poster is portraying.
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by iice(f): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2009
The weekend don do hin work undecided
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by PAININASS: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2009
Oyibo chicks and black chicks are both husting for di***ck just that black chicks are pretenders,
Re: Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling by cvibe: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2009
@ poster,

That's their way of life, except you're new to the country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hottest Nigerian Accents / Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion / This Is How Love Should Be(touching)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.