Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Keep Your Joints Active And Healthy With Osteo Bi-flex Omega 3 Formula - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Keep Your Joints Active And Healthy With Osteo Bi-flex Omega 3 Formula (571 Views)

Flight attendant breastfeed passenger’s baby as mother run out of infant formula / Choleduz Is A Premium Omega 3 – Vitamin E Supplement Choleduz / Health Benefits Of Nature Made Fish Oil 1000mg / 3000mg Omega 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Joints Active And Healthy With Osteo Bi-flex Omega 3 Formula by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Osteo Bi-Flex Omega-3 Formula

Nourished joints are healthy, happy joints. With Osteo Bi-Flex® Omega-3 Formula, you can comfort your overworked joints and supply them with the nutrients they need to stay healthy, strong, and ready for anything.* Formulated with Omega-3s and other nutrients to give your joints and cartilage added support, these specialized softgels can help you tackle your daily tasks with renewed confidence.* Osteo Bi-Flex is an easy and convenient way to keep active joints healthy and enjoy doing what you love to do more comfortably.*

Helps Soothe & Strengthen Your Joints*
With Joint Shield™ Plus Glucosamine & Fish Oil
Includes 120 Rapid Release Softgels
3 per Day

Testimonies. Amazon...

Recommended by my oncologist to help combat joint pain side ...
ByGoodwinTrioon January 23, 2015
Verified Purchase
Recommended by my oncologist to help combat joint pain side effects related to my treatment. The fish oil is an added bonus to lubricate joints and keep my heart healthy. The liquid gels are about an inch long but are easy to swallow as they are quite slick. Glucosamine in a liquid form is an added bonus. This product has helped with joint related pain but hasn't knocked it out completely. It is important to note that I'm sure I'd be doubled over with pain without these but by taking this product I am able to keep moving. I am thrilled to be using a natural alternative for pain prevention.
Read less

Pleased With Product
ByRhonda Mitchellon March 15, 2014
My knees had gotten so bad walking up or down stairs was difficult. I have been taking this product for almost a month and it has made a huge difference. One of the things I noted about the product is Chondrotin is not mentioned as an ingredient. Historically products with Chondrotin have made my skin itch. Why? Who knows ! This product gives me relief and does not make me itch at all. I feel great.

CONTACT: 22, Diya street, 2nd floor Home affairs complex, Gbagada Lagos. Call/WHATSAPP 08153872443. For more products on health and lifestyle, kindly follow us on Instagram, Twitter and BBM: @Salverelifestyl.
SalvereLifestyl....... Here for you.

Price #10, 400

Re: Keep Your Joints Active And Healthy With Osteo Bi-flex Omega 3 Formula by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2016
Keep your bones strong and Fit...

(1) (Reply)

Window Blinds / Curtains / Wallpaper Installations / Please How Much Is Pad In Your Area? / Is A Woman Equalled To A Man In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.