Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC (115956 Views)

Flashback To When Pastor Sunday Adelaja Exposes MMM Promoters / Presidency Buhari Calls MMM Promoters Fraudsters, Maps Out Strategy To Stop MMM / Breaking News: We Cannot Go After MMM Promoters, EFCC Tells NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by stanuplane(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
and I just applied to give help of 50k, wetin I go do now

2 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by whoubmrdust: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
these people are funny as if they care about the masses....

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by kinnlive(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
Chai even dis small means wr bois dem tk dey chop, na em dey wan spoil so o witch hunt everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Toks2008(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
MMM and nairaland Frontpage are like ...
wey that pics sef

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
jidxin:
but d money is not passing through them na... its paid directly to d oda person. im not understanding here
..and how well do you know the "other person" you're sending money to.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by notoriousbabe: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
The outrage against MMM is increasing exponentially around the corridors of power in Nigeria.

But the players will not take heed. This is the time to pull your money and stand aside.

The CBN will definitely pull the next move that will kill MMM.

Guess what? MMM will find excuse to seize all the funds at its disposal.

With accounts frozen and many years of investigations and litigations, people's money will be trapped.

The warning signs are there. Don't ever fight the government in monetary issues. They always win.

\
make dem no try am o,I just borrowed and putted 750k last week o

4 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Vikto: 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
THESE PEOPLE ARE THE BIGGEST ENEMIES OF NIGERIANS. WHAT ABOUT THE SO CALLED CONSTITUENCY MONIES THEY POCKET. ARE THEY EFCC OR CENTRAL BANK BACKED. MEN! IT WILL NOT BE BETTER FOR ENEMIES OF NIGERIANS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by martvel(m): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
Evil lawmakers. How many jobs have they created for unemployed graduates. Instead of them to concerntrate on Economic recession, they are busy talking about MMM.

5 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Nmaglit: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
House of rep b like wee don't want nigerians to make money let d rich get richer and the poor get poorer for this buhari time couple with xmas that is close by. Now we knw our real enemies

2 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
The outrage against MMM is increasing exponentially around the corridors of power in Nigeria.

But the players will not take heed. This is the time to pull your money and stand aside.

The CBN will definitely pull the next move that will kill MMM.

Guess what? MMM will find excuse to seize all the funds at its disposal.

With accounts frozen and many years of investigations and litigations, people's money will be trapped.

The warning signs are there. Don't ever fight the government in monetary issues. They always win.

\

Them no go gree hear.... All of them don dey nack teeth
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol na why I dey laugh when them dey talk..... All it takes is to shut down the website... O tan..... All their money don lost

see mumu which website u want shut down... do you know where the website was hosted that I want to shut down?...even countries that are more advanced have not been able to do it talk more of Nigeria...abeg park well jare enemy of progress

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by RunnaRunna(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Have you thieving lots asked the efcc to stop you 4rm thieving yet?I think this house of reps members get bored sometimes n just unanimously display stupidity all in the name of 'caring for the average nigerian' when we all know in truth that they don't.MMM has come n we all know that it'll go at some point but the house of reps has been in existence for God knows how long now n what hv nigerians benefitd 4rm them.Trash talking Reps

4 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by joanana(f): 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
dunkem21:
cheesy
Misplaced priority. .. Merrybet duped me.. even after showing evidences that my bank account was debited and my bet account not credited for over a month now..

Which other scam are we talking about?

Talk to the owners or go to their office

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
why cant these demons project their mentality on how to get jobs for the citizens? na their money we dey use? why cant dey go after the govt officers extracting money from citizens? na from our yansh we go dey squeeze money comot for NEPA bills and water bills and nonsense inflated market comodities? stupeed boys that will cos chaos and revolution in this country soon.

These useless men wont be quick to settle the matter of minimum wage.#smh

3 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by lohresloco: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
they can't do more than dead rats....who you know say be MMM promoter...
oluwatunde1984:
for what?

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Jollyconcept(f): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Oooh No embarassed
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
chilet4cici:

see mumu which website u want shut down... do you know where the website was hosted that I want to shut down?...even countries that are more advanced have not been able to do it talk more of Nigeria...abeg park well jare enemy of progress

Olodo oshi cheesy......typical MMM boy... Always quick to call people EOP... Just dey look na. grin.. .if you like.. No go commot your money.. ..you go weep.. .and I go laugh before I tell you sorry. grin
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by erico2k2(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Keemy88:
ENEMIES OF PROGRESS
Realy
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Psalmwhyte(m): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
Macjayboy:
Na when i just dey start this people wan spoil business for me

See me... See wahala ooo
I just dey start ooo
#DogaraAbeg..ooo
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Jollyconcept(f): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
stanuplane:
and I just applied to give help of 50k, wetin I go do now
One can only pray hard!
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by hotspec(m): 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
chilet4cici:
At times I laugh when people say FG will shut down MMM as if mmm is one shop at ebutte-meta, oyingbo or Alaba market, as ...
Chill. It cost FG absolutely nothing to stop it. Once the Nigerian MMM website is shutdown, that is d end. Some countries have done that including Russia where it originated. Moreso, this kind of news is enough to scare off "potential investors" of MMM, thereby forcing it to die a natural death!
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by rhames(m): 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Disaster ahead.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by daygee12: 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
I know it is the government dat will come after MMM. But let's see wat dere 0utcome will be
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Rano85(m): 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
I jus dey observe.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by drnoel: 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
chilet4cici:
At times I laugh when people say FG will shut down MMM as if mmm is one shop at ebutte-meta, oyingbo or Alaba market, as if MMM is one company at Agbara industrial estate.my take, if FG can not stop u from browsing the internet,they can't stop u from access and runing ur mmm account. Let me shock u. MMM program is not a program that started yesterday. it has survive tougher periods than this. It passed through fierce fire, yet it came out refined, crystal sparkling and purer than GOLD. your own MMM can only stop when you as a participant stop to participate. Clever sergey mavrodi saw the feature and designed MMM not to depend on anybody to survive. So, with this Strength of MMM, it is possible for MMM to stop existing in a country but mmm can never stop being in existence. Remember there are over 7billion people all over the world. Your country is just a fraction. In short who u be? Also it is possible for only you in ur country to be the only one doing mmm. That is why we have the Bitcoin which connect u to global bank and every other people in other part of the world doing mmm. If u think u don't want to continue with mmm because of what u heard, I beg park well, and let people that dare big things take the center stage of the new financial revolution that bridge the cap between the rich and the poor. The battle of life maybe for everyone, but those that conquer their fears and dare big things are called achievers. In conclusion, always remember this, with or without you mmm will achieve it's goal which is to raise multi-millionaires, why don't u face your fears today, join us in the battle for financial freedom and be counted among the self-made millionaire courtesy of MMM. Nobody can stop u from achieving what u desire except you stop urself. Together we can do alot.

Google the guy now and before and see for urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by tayooluwole: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
that house of rep member must be high on weed.... we should not patronise mmm, what have they put on ground to sustain the masses.... this move is to tell us that all those politician that we want to kill ourselves for don't want us for good.... he must be very stupid for poknosing on how I spend my money... idiot house of rep members.....

3 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Thunder fire all the useless house of rep members. Idiot of them. MMM has come to stay to alleviate the masses from untold hardship instituted primarily by the same useless government who feels its cares for the masses. I repeat, thunder fire them. Is it their money? Is it their risk?

3 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by 1metre: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
tongue
chilet4cici:
At times I laugh when people say FG will shut down MMM as if mmm is one shop at ebutte-meta, oyingbo or Alaba market, as if MMM is one company at Agbara industrial estate.my take, if FG can not stop u from browsing the internet,they can't stop u from access and runing ur mmm account. Let me shock u. MMM program is not a program that started yesterday. it has survive tougher periods than this. It passed through fierce fire, yet it came out refined, crystal sparkling and purer than GOLD. your own MMM can only stop when you as a participant stop to participate. Clever sergey mavrodi saw the feature and designed MMM not to depend on anybody to survive. So, with this Strength of MMM, it is possible for MMM to stop existing in a country but mmm can never stop being in existence. Remember there are over 7billion people all over the world. Your country is just a fraction. In short who u be? Also it is possible for only you in ur country to be the only one doing mmm. That is why we have the Bitcoin which connect u to global bank and every other people in other part of the world doing mmm. If u think u don't want to continue with mmm because of what u heard, I beg park well, and let people that dare big things take the center stage of the new financial revolution that bridge the cap between the rich and the poor. The battle of life maybe for everyone, but those that conquer their fears and dare big things are called achievers. In conclusion, always remember this, with or without you mmm will achieve it's goal which is to raise multi-millionaires, why don't u face your fears today, join us in the battle for financial freedom and be counted among the self-made millionaire courtesy of MMM. Nobody can stop u from achieving what u desire except you stop urself. Together we can do alot.
just laughing at u in English, soon u will come here crying, mmm is a big scam,niger is their target for now, be at alert

2 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by fuckerholic(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
dunkem21:
cheesy
Misplaced priority. .. Merrybet duped me.. even after showing evidences that my bank account was debited and my bet account not credited for over a month now..

Which other scam are we talking about?
Guy how merrybet take dupe you ?
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by fazbuk(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
God will Punish dat Fijabi or what z d guy's name? wen dey were chopping our money like food did dey talk?

3 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Femich18(m): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Olodo oshi cheesy......typical MMM boy... Always quick to call people EOP... Just dey look na. grin.. .if you like.. No go commot your money.. ..you go weep.. .and I go laugh before I tell you sorry. grin
Lol....Nawa o...you funny, if I may ask is it your money? you guys are even more concerned than the people participating in it..Just let them be please

4 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by hotspec(m): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Toks2008:
MMM and nairaland Frontpage are like ...
wey that pics sef
It's ur pick!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.