Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince (3145 Views)

Under Attack? Put On The Whole Armour Of God - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / What Pleases God? - Andrew Wommack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Romans 10:6
...the righteousness of faith speaks...

Every time you confess, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ”, God the Father is pleased. When you confess that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, it reminds Him of what His Son has done for you to become righteous.
Also, by making you righteous, God is showing Himself righteous—“to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus”. (Romans 3:26)

Each time Jesus hears you confess, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ,” it brings much pleasure to His heart too, because you are laying hold of what He suffered and died to give you.

The Holy Spirit, who now indwells you to convict you of righteousness (John 16:10), also rejoices when you confess, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ.” He is pleased when you flow with Him.

The delight of the Godhead is not the only thing you gain when you declare, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ.” The Bible tells us that when you “seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness …all these things shall be added to you”. (Matthew 6:33)

Whether it is food, clothing or other necessities in life, “all these things” will be added to you. They will not just be given to you, but added to you as your inheritance when you seek first His righteousness.

You don’t need to use your faith for every single need in life. You just need to use your faith for one thing—to believe that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, and it will cause all the blessings you seek to come after you and overtake you!

Thought For The Day

Use your faith to simply believe that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, and the blessings you seek will come after you and overtake you!

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/confessing-your-righteousness-pleases-god/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:35am On Nov 10, 2016
morning
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:21am On Nov 16, 2016
jiggaz:
morning
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
afternoon...
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
evening...
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
noted.....
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2016
.. .. .
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
jiggaz:
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
nbnbbb
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
I see grace...
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by AlexRi(f): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
I'm the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and the blessings I seek I HAVE RECEIVED in Jesus name. Mathew21v22.... Weldone bro Jiggaz. Christ be praise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
AlexRi:
I'm the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and the blessings I seek I HAVE RECEIVED in Jesus name. Mathew21v22.... Weldone bro Jiggaz. Christ be praise.
Amen my dear.. Yes, you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus... And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus ( Philippians 4:19)... This is my confession everyday and it is for every believer. We are blessed people my sister!!
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
I am the righteousness of God in Christ.
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
I am the beloved child of God...
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lord Jesus
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
Thank you Jesus
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yes Lord
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
jiggaz:

Every time you confess, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ”, God the Father is pleased. When you confess that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, it reminds Him of what His Son has done for you to become righteous.
Also, by making you righteous, God is showing Himself righteous—“to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus”. (Romans 3:26)

Each time Jesus hears you confess, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ,” it brings much pleasure to His heart too, because you are laying hold of what He suffered and died to give you.

The Holy Spirit, who now indwells you to convict you of righteousness (John 16:10), also rejoices when you confess, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ.” He is pleased when you flow with Him.

The delight of the Godhead is not the only thing you gain when you declare, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ.” The Bible tells us that when you “seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness …all these things shall be added to you”. (Matthew 6:33)

Whether it is food, clothing or other necessities in life, “all these things” will be added to you. They will not just be given to you, but added to you as your inheritance when you seek first His righteousness.

You don’t need to use your faith for every single need in life. You just need to use your faith for one thing—to believe that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, and it will cause all the blessings you seek to come after you and overtake you!

Thought For The Day

Use your faith to simply believe that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, and the blessings you seek will come after you and overtake you!

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/confessing-your-righteousness-pleases-god/
Amen, I m the righteousness of God in Christ, therefore I receive every of God's riches in Christ Jesus. Amen
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
solite3:
Amen, I m the righteousness of God in Christ, therefore I receive every of God's riches in Christ Jesus. Amen
Amen!! I say this several times a day...
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
jiggaz:
Amen!! I say this several times a day...
Humm I will make this a routine everyday
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
solite3:
Humm I will make this a routine everyday
Yes you should my bro... Christ Jesus is the answer to everything in this world...
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2018
Thanks my Saviour Jesus!!
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2019
Good morning Jesus..
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:58am On Dec 24, 2019
Lord Jesus
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2019
Great
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:27pm On May 09, 2020
Yes Lord Jesus
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
jiggaz:
Thank you Jesus
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by Kobojunkie: 12:02am On Aug 11, 2020
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.

Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by Kobojunkie: 4:49am On Aug 11, 2020
jiggaz:
That is not what Paul meant! Your righteousness speaks when you do actual works of righteousness in obedience to Jesus Christ's commandments to you.

Romans vs 10-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Brothers and sisters, what I want most is for all the people of Israel to be saved. That is my prayer to God.
2. I can say this about them: They really try hard to follow God, but they don’t know the right way.
3. They did not know the way that God makes people right with him. And they tried to make themselves right in their own way. So they did not accept God’s way of making people right.
4. Christ ended the law so that everyone who believes in him is made right with God.
5. Moses writes about being made right by following the law. He says, “The person who obeys these laws is the one who will have life through them.”[a]
6. But this is what the Scriptures say about being made right through faith: “Don’t say to yourself, ‘Who will go up into heaven?’” (This means “Who will go up to heaven to get Christ and bring him down to earth?”)
7. “And don’t say, ‘Who will go down into the world below?’” (This means “Who will go down to get Christ and bring him up from death?”)
8. This is what the Scripture says: “God’s teaching is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart.” It is the teaching of faith that we tell people.
[b] 9.
If you openly say, “Jesus is Lord” and believe in your heart that God raised him from death, you will be saved.
10. Yes, we believe in Jesus deep in our hearts, and so we are made right with God. And we openly say that we believe in him, and so we are saved.

jiggaz:

LIARS AND DECEIVERS! They twist words to say what God never did, decieving God's people in the name of God.

Romans 3 vs 21-26 (ERV)
21. But God has a way to make people right, and it has nothing to do with the law. He has now shown us that new way, which the law and the prophets told us about.
22. God makes people right through their faith in[a] Jesus Christ. He does this for all who believe in Christ. Everyone is the same.
23. All have sinned and are not good enough to share God’s divine greatness.
24. They are made right with God by his grace. This is a free gift. They are made right with God by being made free from sin through Jesus Christ.
25-26 . God gave Jesus as a way to forgive people’s sins through their faith in him. God can forgive them because the blood sacrifice of Jesus pays for their sins. God gave Jesus to show that he always does what is right and fair. He was right in the past when he was patient and did not punish people for their sins. And in our own time he still does what is right. God worked all this out in a way that allows him to judge people fairly and still make right any person who has faith in Jesus.
What is the way God gave? The New Covenant, the Grace and Truth of God that is in Jesus Christ
jiggaz:
LIE ! Where is it written or suggested in John 16 vs 10 that the Spirit of God rejoices when we ignore Jesus Christ's call to obedience by doing works of righteousness?

John 16 vs 4-15 (ERV)
4. “I did not tell you these things at the beginning, because I was with you then.
5. Now I am going back to the one who sent me. And none of you asks me, ‘Where are you going?’
6. But you are filled with sadness because I have told you all this.
7. Let me assure you, it is better for you that I go away. I say this because when I go away I will send the Helper to you. But if I did not go, the Helper would not come.

8. “When the Helper comes, he will show the people of the world how wrong they are about sin, about being right with God, and about judgment.
9. He will prove that they are guilty of sin, because they don’t believe in me.
10. He will show them how wrong they are about how to be right with God. The Helper will do this, because I am going to the Father. You will not see me then.
11. And he will show them how wrong their judgment is, because their leader[a] has already been condemned.

12. “I have so much more to tell you, but it is too much for you to accept now.
13. But when the Spirit of truth comes, he will lead you into all truth. He will not speak his own words. He will speak only what he hears and will tell you what will happen in the future.
14. The Spirit of truth will bring glory to me by telling you what he receives from me.
15. All that the Father has is mine. That is why I said that the Spirit will tell you what he receives from me.
The above verse refers to the Spirit of God convicting the world of its sins.... He does not convict the followers of Jesus Christ whom He lives inside of..
jiggaz:
LIARS
Here in Matthew 6, Jesus Christ calls on His followers to surrender all their worries and cares to God, letting go of all control over their lives so that their Father, who is Righteousness Himself, will assume control of their every needs and wants. Yes, He calls them to depend on the Father as far as everything they need, while they completely surrender all control over their needs, and desires to Him.

When Jesus called His disciples, they all abandoned their sources of income, to follow Him. God assumed control over their lives, making sure to provide them food to eat, a place to lay their head and so on. That is what Jesus Christ is calling on all His followers to do. To let go and seek first the Kingdom of God along with God's righteousness. The same Righteous God demands that all His followers follow after His example, in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 40 where He stipulates that only those who do so will enter the kingdom of Heaven.

Matthew 6 vs 25-34 (ERV)
25. “So I tell you, don’t worry about the things you need to live—what you will eat, drink, or wear. Life is more important than food, and the body is more important than what you put on it.
26. Look at the birds. They don’t plant, harvest, or save food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. Don’t you know you are worth much more than they are?
27. You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.
28. “And why do you worry about clothes? Look at the wildflowers in the field. See how they grow. They don’t work or make clothes for themselves.
29. But I tell you that even Solomon, the great and rich king, was not dressed as beautifully as one of these flowers.
30. If God makes what grows in the field so beautiful, what do you think he will do for you? It’s just grass—one day it’s alive, and the next day someone throws it into a fire. But God cares enough to make it beautiful. Surely he will do much more for you. Your faith is so small!
31. “Don’t worry and say, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’
32. That’s what those people who don’t know God are always thinking about. Don’t worry, because your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things.
33. What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need.
34. So don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.

jiggaz:
Thought For The Day

Jesus Christ made it clear that those who claim to love Him but do not obey Him are not His. Yes, what these MOGs won't tell you is that your faith depends on your remaining in obedience with the commandments of Jesus Christ.

You can speak from today till your very last breath of your assumed righteousness... however, if you do not bow to obey Jesus Christ's c0mmandment to His followers... command to do works of righteousness in order to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, you will never have what God wants for you to have. And worse, you will be nothing but a goat, as far as the Kingdom of God is concerned. Obedience is how you grow your faith... because your faith is a measure of your obedience to the commandments of Jesus Christ. If you do not believe it, try it to find out.
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:53am On Aug 11, 2020
Good morning Lord Jesus...
Re: Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
jiggaz:
morning
yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You See A Jehova Witness Coming Towards You. / Album Download# Dido Still On My Mind (full) / Danger Of Being An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.