Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp (7182 Views)

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB / Sheriff Dissociates Self From Congratulatory Message To Makarfi / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by Kingzulex: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nigerians gat no chill at all grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol......
I don laugh so tey...... I fall from my chair.
Chaiiiii Buhari don enter one chance.

13 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Buhari is just a useless criminal!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by weyab: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
I tel u wen he wan put garri for my mmm. Who send u

9 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by fergie001: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Chai, u people should not kill this man PMB biko,I beg u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by doingood: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
People just hate this buhari. Even me hate buhari like I hate poverty.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by Sibrah: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Intellectual recession seem real . . . It must be offspring of the financial recession.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by MalcoImX: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
Anything iPodic is epic if it's directed at Buhari.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by abduljabbar4(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
Good question though. Buhari should speak for himself abeg.
doingood:
People ipoop just hate this buhari. Even me hate buhari like I hate poverty.
BenBruce4Presdt:
Buhari is just a useless criminal!

Effects of hunger and frustration

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by DevilhimseIf: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
Buhari is a Hopeless shameless vagabond

spits on his wrinkled face angry

26 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by Kingzulex: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mynd44
Seun

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by Eastactivist: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol.. the dullard should close down his account...
He mustn't desire to be regarded as a social media president like GEJ and Obama was..

11 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by Kingzulex: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
MalcoImX:
Anything iPodic is epic if it's directed at Buhari.
Seriously brah, If you act don't find this funny like you stated, Then Rick Ross Must be sitting down on ur sense of humor while lapping Eniola badmus

19 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by lecturerdabo(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Great Observation bro!

And thanks for acknowledging THE HUNGER AND FRUSTRATION in the Country!!

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by steppin: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
See hatred. Next time, Nigerians won't vote out of sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by Eastactivist: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Why blame them of such? while is your fking Islamic fake illiterate Messiah that caused the recession for the economy and put them into that situation.

Rubbish!!

16 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Buhari is a bastard kunu drinking cow fuvvcking gworo chewing akwuya grin grin grin

24 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by EHMIR(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Are there any group of pple funnier than nigerians in this planetgrin

naija,i troway nyash for una ooo

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by GBTYO: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Afonjas are scarce today.

The Emperor's emergence as POTUS has driven the roaches into their crawling space.

11 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by Justiyke4u: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
You go fear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
[s]
abduljabbar4:

[/s]

Squeal me an ocean or rather walk straight into it..
Your frustration is my joy..

How frustrated you became today that you quickly devised some signature ryhme to console your ailing heart from popping outa ya chest..

IPOB matter is certainly your doom..

Now let the picture set your soul on fire!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by Kingzulex: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Seriously i never expected this to turn out to a tribal clash, I found this in a Facebook group, It really did crack me up and i decided to share it with you guys, Atleast something to cheer you guys up in this season of hunger grin grin grin
And You idiots turned this into something displeasing, Well well well, I comment my reserve grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by abduljabbar4(m): 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
[s][/s]

Squeal me an ocean or rather walk straight into it..
Your frustration is my joy..

How frustrated you became today that you quickly devised some signature ryhme to console your ailing heart from popping outa ya chest..

IPOB matter is certainly your doom..

Now let the picture set your soul on fire!

You are only assuming that I'm frustrated just like how you have been feeling since march 28th.

Fyi trumps victory means nada to Biafra. Kanu will continue to rot in jail and biafra will never come unless trump is the president of Nigeria and not Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by abduljabbar4(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

Why blame them of such? while is your fking Islamic fake illiterate Messiah that caused the recession for the economy and put them into that situation.

Rubbish!!

No wonder you have been talking about recession. I now know that hunger is your problemgrin
Mmynd44 this guy has been insulting Islam since and nothing has been done. Partiality is wrong

3 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by abduljabbar4(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Great Observation bro!

And thanks for acknowledging THE HUNGER AND FRUSTRATION in the Country!!

Of course lazy people will always be hungry and frustrated. Instead of her to be working she is sitting somewhere insulting Buhari who is by far ahead of her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by Kingzulex: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

No wonder you have been talking about recession. I now know that hunger is your problemgrin
Mmynd44 this guy has been insulting Islam since and nothing has been done. Partiality is wrong
Well, I see nothing wrong in Insulting and Lambasting Islam and Muslims as a whole, A religion who supports beheading of Fellow humans and so many other atrocities, Really? And you're here going head nut cus he insulted you rutualists grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nigerians ain't smiling

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by MalcoImX: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kingzulex:

Well, I see nothing wrong in Insulting and Lambasting Islam and Muslims as a whole, A religion who supports beheading of Fellow humans and so many other atrocities, Really? And you're here going head nut cus he insulted you rutualists grin grin
What's this gay bishop saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by Eastactivist: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

You keep speculating for the wrong reasons yet it doesn't change the fact that your acclaimed Messiah brought this calamity upon Nigerians....
Even your kinsmen suffer the effect of his illiteracy and incompetence.

Give me one reason why Islam that has taking innocent Nigerians life deserve not to be insulted...

You guys so much want this fking respect for Islam but yet you folks doesn't respect the right of the people who you want their respect...

For your information, respect is earned and if I should curse Islam today is BC they deserve no respect which is the actual truth... But If not you stand the chance to prove me wrong right here and now. Else stfu and stop screaming mods to save your rubbish religion

14 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by abduljabbar4(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kingzulex:

Your religion supports stonning of fake prophets to death, killing or non-believers and many more. You want proof?

I can insult 10x better than that guy but I just returned from a 4-month ban so I'm being careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
[s]
abduljabbar4:

You are only assuming that I'm frustrated just like how you have been feeling since march 28th.

Fyi trumps victory means nada to Biafra. Kanu will continue to rot in jail and biafra will never come unless trump is the president of Nigeria and not Buhari.
[/s]

Hahaha.. Lol!

Recession hunger is worse than I ever imagined..

Imagine this cockroach yapping trash about issue heavier than ur tiny frustrated recession ripped apart brain. .

Boy, continue deceiving your pea brain with ur 2MB borrowed or data gift and be jumping around my mention like a purging wide beast..

Your frustration is forever. ..

5 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by Eastactivist: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Your religion supports stonning of fake prophets to death, killing or non-believers and many more. You want proof?

I can insult 10x better than that guy but I just returned from a 4-month ban so I'm being careful

Please Show me the prove where such allegation is done...
And if you can prove that I will cease being a Christian.

But do you also need proof that your Islam is cursed?
Rubbish!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos / Wike: No Southern Governor Can Work Against Obi, We'll Support The Best Candidat / What Buhari Must Do To Win 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.