Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

House Of Reps On MMM. Ghost Chase!!!!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / House Of Reps On MMM. Ghost Chase!!!!!! (1441 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

House Of Reps On MMM. Ghost Chase!!!!!! by ekanDamie: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
in as much as we know the govt of every country posses a threat to the going concern of any establishment can they really bring down MMM?

the answer is a Yes/No
but based on their current move, Efcc should arrest MMM promoters.

who are MMM promoters? der is no institution or group of persons tagged as MMM promoters, even if dey exist, this so called promoters are not in contact with our cash
so how would we loose money?

solution: we all participants in one way or the other are MMM promoters, can d govt freeze all our accounts as if dey even have this information at their disposal.
when providing help try and get a web based application to make transfers and even if you use the bank,do not include MMM on it, I wonder how they would be able to identify which payment is which.

Being an online deal, the only thing FG can do is to shut us from accessing the site, but seriously,dey couldn't even stop radio Biafra dat served as a national threat from airing if not that they were able to get hold of Nnamdi kalu. so, will they go after Mavordi?

let's do our MMM and ignore all this distractions coming in from all quarters,as long as we keep to d rule of not including MMM in our means of payment, we are invisibly making our cash. if MMM will crash on its own,let it crash not some useless govt who steal billions of naira trying to sabotage our new means of lively hood.
recession has made alot loose their jobs, it's d little savings some have they are ploughing back to MMM to keep themselves floating while they await another job.

if EFCC really wants to jail anyone, Saraki should be in jail by now cos if they confiscate all in his account, 10 States can be free from recession.

continue Giving your help, just don't leave any trace to your mission, Be invisible, be financially free..

Be active on Social media to refute the Govt. faceboook, Twitter et all
LongLive MMM

Re: House Of Reps On MMM. Ghost Chase!!!!!! by doingood: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Government leave us alone to survive in this recession. This is our only hope. I lost my job in a biscuit company in agbara. I've set up a business which I pay some people salaries. The business is not easy cos prices of things keep going up. I started mmm and it has help me keep my business afloat and my employees cos I almost wanted to sack one. I put in millions and government should respect themselves. I've not gain nothing from government.

Re: House Of Reps On MMM. Ghost Chase!!!!!! by ovieigho(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
ekanDamie:
in as much as we know the govt of every country posses a threat to the going concern of any establishment can they really bring down MMM?

the answer is a Yes/No
but based on their current move, Efcc should arrest MMM promoters.

who are MMM promoters? der is no institution or group of persons tagged as MMM promoters, even if dey exist, this so called promoters are not in contact with our cash
so how would we loose money?

solution: we all participants in one way or the other are MMM promoters, can d govt freeze all our accounts as if dey even have this information at their disposal.
when providing help try and get a web based application to make transfers and even if you use the bank,do not include MMM on it, I wonder how they would be able to identify which payment is which.

Being an online deal, the only thing FG can do is to shut us from accessing the site, but seriously,dey couldn't even stop radio Biafra dat served as a national threat from airing if not that they were able to get hold of Nnamdi kalu. so, will they go after Mavordi?

let's do our MMM and ignore all this distractions coming in from all quarters,as long as we keep to d rule of not including MMM in our means of payment, we are invisibly making our cash. if MMM will crash on its own,let it crash not some useless govt who steal billions of naira trying to sabotage our new means of lively hood.
recession has made alot loose their jobs, it's d little savings some have they are ploughing back to MMM to keep themselves floating while they await another job.

if EFCC really wants to jail anyone, Saraki should be in jail by now cos if they confiscate all in his account, 10 States can be free from recession.

continue Giving your help, just don't leave any trace to your mission, Be invisible, be financially free..

Be active on Social media to refute the Govt. faceboook, Twitter et all
LongLive MMM
please I dey vex...even if I used mmm on my teller what's the hell is govt concern? they promised us heritage/cbn loan we hav not seen anything going to 9months now, npower was selected base on God's know criteria, indigent 5k no way now Nigerians that do not want to get involved in crimes like yahoo,kidnapping,robbery devised a legitimate means of livelihood yet this never-do-well govt wants to stop it....whose interest is house of rep serving? If its our interest then we are okay with MMM ! Am sure they have motive of self interest pls I want to knw if I can sue dogara join in the suit wil be honourable fijabi and EFcc

Re: House Of Reps On MMM. Ghost Chase!!!!!! by StUriah(m): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Thieves in the House Representing who? You or Themselves?

They chased Honourable Jubrin away to secure their loots. Dogara is a Thief. How much did CBN, House committee on finance/investment, Nigerian Securities & Exchange Commision, Banks and the useless people we call leaders gave to this never do well, ignorant and self-serving Fijabi to cause panic among people who are legitimately, selflessly & happily helping each other in this economic quagmire the country found herself?

Why do we have 2 Legislative Chambers? What are they doing there? These set of immatured, breastfeeding Adults turned Easy-Money Makers that cannot analyse issues and put them in proper perspectives. These are people with no sound philosophical, economic and ideological orientation or principle guiding their thought process. If you think they are serving you, how many Nigerians benefited from their Constituency Allowances since the time they were sworn in? What are their submissions that will lead Nigeria out of Recession?

CBN jobs are waiting for their children that are studying abroad. They expect Nigerians to be submissive to their greed and use us to only to achieve their political goals.

I think it is right time to delete this House of RepThieves from our political structure.

ICPC & EFCC should go after all RepThieves. We want to know how they have been mismanaging our resources.

What we should all do is to launch a campaign against them on all Social Media platforms & mobilise to recall them back home.

#ScrapHouseofRep

#deletelowerchamber

#ScammersHouseofRep

Re: House Of Reps On MMM. Ghost Chase!!!!!! by tdbankplc: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
UCH is yet to pay Oct salary and no one is complaining because MMM is sustaining us all. Now they created this panic and the nurses started shivering. But no lele PH and GH continues.

Re: House Of Reps On MMM. Ghost Chase!!!!!! by Elegantdiva: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
help a leaner...I was matched today and I was able to provide help to through mobile transfer. which I uploaded.. how do I know if I scaled through to avoid my account been blocked or smithing? cux I saw I av 33 hrs left and after the payment it was no longer there and the persons details ...
Re: House Of Reps On MMM. Ghost Chase!!!!!! by thange(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
Elegantdiva:
help a leaner...I was matched today and I was able to provide help to through mobile transfer. which I uploaded.. how do I know if I scaled through to avoid my account been blocked or smithing? cux I saw I av 33 hrs left and after the payment it was no longer there and the persons details ...
don't worry just upload and call the person to confirm you

Re: House Of Reps On MMM. Ghost Chase!!!!!! by peeta4u(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
I still PH today sef..... MMM forever.

Re: House Of Reps On MMM. Ghost Chase!!!!!! by riiab: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Pls u guys should help me o,,,i PH of 100k and d money was split into 4,,,35k,,1k,,58k and 6k,,,the 1st two have confirmed my payment,,,d last two are yet to confirm my payment,,i tried calling them and their respective guiders,,,their numbers weren't going or its a wrong number,,,pls wat do I do,,,its been two days I paid,,,urgent advice needed!!!
Re: House Of Reps On MMM. Ghost Chase!!!!!! by begwong: 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
JUST-IN: We Can't Go After MMM Promoters, EFCC Tells National Assembly - Nigeriana.org
News are signs that EFCC will most likely be unable to follow MMM promoters as they consider them to be individuals approaching their very own and private business which is not illicit. As indicated by report from a source in EFCC, MMM is not an unlawful business therefore we can’t pursue the promoters of MMM. National Assembly is “What are we going to charge the promoters of MMM for? What law have they violated? What money has the system stolen”?. All these and many more are questions that we need to consider before taking any actions. MMM does not have any office in the country where we can go and ask for details about their activities. So our hands are tight.
The source also went further to state that people who participate in MMM are doing so at their own risk. As such they would have themselves to blame for any negative outcome. It is not for us to tell them what to do with their money. Just as we do not stop people form investing on any legal business venture, we can not stop people from participating in MMM.
Re: House Of Reps On MMM. Ghost Chase!!!!!! by begwong: 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
TO PAY COMMON 5K TO GRADUATES UNA NO FIT, WE GO USE MMM UNSEAT ALL THOSE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY MEMBERS COME 2019
Re: House Of Reps On MMM. Ghost Chase!!!!!! by Elegantdiva: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2016
pls help out...I am suppose to pay in money but the account detail is wrong and his phone number is not going through . what do I do?

Please Advise Me. Its Urgent. / What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. / Xmas Bonanaza (adron Homes)