Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:44 AM

My Abuja Experience (A Short Romantic Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Abuja Experience (A Short Romantic Story) (1240 Views)

My Aunt’s Husband (A Short Romantic Story) / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Abuja Experience (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
The dry Friday morning found me buckling myself into the airplane seat, heading to Abuja. I was beyond excited for this trip. My best friend, Tomi and I will be spending the weekend at her father’s place in Abuja.

Tomi has been spending one weekend a month with her father since he separated from her mother two years ago. Tomi moved to Lagos after the divorce, to start her University education, and we met not long after she became a student of UNILAG. For the last 2 years, we have been inseparable.

I have always been envious of her monthly trips since I have hardly been out of Lagos. I, only recently, found the nerve to ask my parents if I can go with her, after convincing myself that at 20, I am old enough to take an across state trip. I was blown away when they agreed and got crazy excited when Tomi called to say her father was cool with me coming over.

After landing at the airport in Abuja, we took a cab to her place. The journey was pretty uneventful. We mostly slept though it since we had to wake up extra early for the flight. When we got in the house, Mr. Akinyele, Tomi’s dad, came to greet us at the door.

The first thing I noticed about him was that he was tall, and had a great body. He has got to be in his 50’s, but looking at him, you would not believe he is a day over 30. He was handsome and had that confident, intimidating air about him.

Tomi gave him a hug while I awkwardly stood in the corner, but I found I could not seem to stop staring. She eventually got around to introducing me.

“Dad, this is Diana, my friend from school,” she told him.

“Oh, Diana, nice to meet you,” he said, taking my hand in a handshake “I have heard so much about you. Welcome to my home.”
“It is a lovely home, sir,” I said, flashing him a smile, while feeling my heart flutter at our contact.

“Damn, why did you not tell me your father is handsome?” I demanded of Tomi as soon as we got in her room.

“Eeeew… He is my dad. How am I supposed to know if he is handsome?” She said, throwing a pillow at me.

“Well, he is,” I said, sighing as I sat on the bed.

“Are you attracted to my dad?” Diana asked, with a curious look on her face.
“Okay, now you are the one being gross. Of course not. I just think he looks really young for his age”.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/11/my-abuja-experience-short-romantic-story.html
Re: My Abuja Experience (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
A short romantic story
Re: My Abuja Experience (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

POISONED LOVE- Episode 4-6 / Mercy / ***POSSESSED***JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.