Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Why Are Women Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Like This? (1533 Views)

Things Different Nigerian Women Like / Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Like This? by akamihe(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2007
Why are women not discerning? Why do they work alot by sight? Well there's this girl in my neighborhood whom I've been genuinely trying to bring close for keeps but her indifference all this while has been unimaginable. Most apparently because she was working by sight n never allowed herself some insight. But now 'levels don change' and the same girl wants to get my attention. Can she eat her cake n have it? She would have been a proud Mrs Me now! Una dey feel me abi!!! Abeg women, make una take ukwa advice: "know me when I'm poor, not when I'm rich you claim relationship"
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Omodada: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2007
Perhaps you could provide us with specific details of how you do approach her. You must connect or its dead. I am a straight shooter and hope you can take this on the chin, I say it with compassion.

1) Maybe your personality isnt as charming as you think it is. Some women can sense shallow. If you are accustomed to cash sometimes you dont take time to develop a good personality.

2) When I was younger it was all about relating, as the reality of life sets in, you realise that as a female, that when you settle down you may not be able to work in the interests of you pregnancy or family needs and you therefore need to love your future children by making sure you dont hook up with a loser even if you are in love with him.

3) Also from experience, I once dated a guy who was not there yet, (I was) and I helped him supercharge his career, get the connections and land the role in a million. I showed him how to get into property investment etc, Guess what? He had to get used to the new found money, influence etc, He was a completely different guy once he had it all. Not a pleasant experience. I already knew how to handle money and power, he did not. And it was just ugly ugly ugly. So I didnt want to date for a very long time, but had a bunch of interests, volunteering etc, a lot of fun. Arranging fun events you know. You think you know someone? Give them cash and see the change. LOL.

4) Finally in my old age, I have learnt the hard way to only date guys who have reached their "Cash" destination. Focus is on their destination, whether its $20K pa or $250Kpa, its what they they want to get to.

I wish you well and a wonderful 2007
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by iice(f): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2007
Case of having the cake and eating it too. Who no like betta?!?
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by akamihe(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2007
@Omodada
I'm not bad looking at all. I'm a 21st century guy n I knw wht's up. The issue couldnt have been in the looks. She gave me her mobile, I call her, I txt her, yet all my gestures are not reciprocated. Then I decided to chill after a long time, So I dont knw!!Thnx all the same for ur contribution.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Omodada: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2007
Looks are great, but dont underestimate personality and style of communication.

Well maybe she's seeing someone else or she just gets too many calls and its just too confusing to deal with too many guys.

Forget about looks, personality counts too.

Here's a sales trick I like using for business.

Ask the customer what they want, they tell you, and then point out how all the things they are looking for are fulfilled in my product, you expect some objections and then you overcome them.

I dont know where you live, but maybe she'd have a quick coffee with you for 10mins next time you see her and you can find out what she and her girlfriends like doing and then you can be the solution.

Or even call her and tell her you have something exciting for her or to tell her, anything to make her call back.

And finally, practice and test your pick up line with some other ladies too. lol
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by amaikama(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2009
@poster!! let me tell you the truth about 21 first century women/ladies/singles. they are all looking for security, not love. Its only the few well brought up that you can count on. The rest are what people say,""monkey dey work baboom dey chop"" cry
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Dvampire(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2009
amaikama:

@poster!! let me tell you the truth about 21 first century women/ladies/singles. they are all looking for security, not love. Its only the few well brought up that you can count on. The rest are what people say,""monkey dey work baboom dey chop"" cry

exactly!
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by romsky: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2009
oh no
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by JJYOU: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2009
amaikama:

mmmmmmmmmm na true you dey talk o
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by vanderjo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2009
@omodada,
Are you a personality expert?
most of the women out there doesn't know what kind of personality they want?you know,beautiful but those peeps out there,you will be disappointed if you carry out a research,personality for them it about goodlooks,driving a porsche e.t.c,actually know one that just wants her husband to be to be a bloke,nothing matters than that to her.you see what i mean?
being curious,i want to know about my personality?do you mind if you can be my judge?just being curious
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2009
She didn't fall for u,because to her u are just one shit around d corner(not shit as in piece of trash,but a smelling shit),n that same shit has metamorphosed into a platinum,n now she wants to get hold of it,knowin fully well that she'll shine tru u.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2009
Some ill-bred ladies think that most unsuccessful guys are no good,or not for keeps,but they fail to realize that rome was not built in a day(a poor mans language). Infact it is no longer news
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by finemocha(f): 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2009
wtf are u talking about
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by ken4jj(m): 12:36am On Mar 25, 2009
Dont mind them
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by joobreel(m): 1:30am On Mar 25, 2009
u need them girls, get money. they need security. u didnt have it then! simple
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by cheatmaker: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2009
Women are not worth trusting. 4q them all except my sisters.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by jidobaba(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2009
Guys, its d way of d world, and perfectly normal too. Men want fineness, women and in fact all of us want security. Youngin girls may compromise but with age comes experience/fear and the sistas dont want to take a chance if they can help it. Dont hate on dem

(1) (Reply)

What Age Do U Think Is Right To Fall In Love / Whats She Looking At ? / Why Do Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.