Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:26 AM

Oprah Says There Is No God ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oprah Says There Is No God ! (7864 Views)

Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. / Oprah Winfrey Opens Church, Founds Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah Says There Is No God ! by heritage00(m): 12:48am On Nov 01, 2009
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by SeanT21(f): 5:16am On Nov 01, 2009
Who gives a damn what she says.
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by bjmighty(m): 6:12am On Nov 01, 2009
I don't dig the fool anymore since she started lashing out an Nigeria!!!
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic

. . . . . .And Ogaga says there is no God too. wink
[/size]
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]In addition. here is an idea,a good idea. . . , for if you meet some person from different religion and he/She want to make argument about God. My idea is, you listen to everything this man/Woman say about God. Never argue about God with him/her. Best thing to say is, 'I agree with you.' Then you go home, pray what you want. This is my idea for people to have peace about religion. . . . cool[/size]
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Abuzola(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2009
Hehehe, my frnd don blow grammar, the calamity of this Ghost worshipper don make you twist addition to addiction, but guess what ? Their God is an inferior God, he was slap, beaten, spat and struck, mathew 26:67, so their juju won't hither us, abi wetin you say my guy
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2009
grin wink
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by manmustwac(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2009
well if there is a god where is he?
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by KunleOshob(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2009
manmustwac:

well if there is a god where is he?
He is within you wink
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt] Hello all here is a  messege from your God.he/she says:You don't know me; you never knew my heart. No man knows my history. I cannot tell it: I shall never undertake it. I don't blame any one for not believing my history. If I had not experienced what I have, I would not have believed it myself. I never did harm any man since I was born in the world. My voice is always for peace. . . But i have been decieving you to save me because i didn't even create man in my own  image, men created me"God" out of Imagination. . . [/size]
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by chase4(m): 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
And who is Oprah?
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Clicke the Below link's to read her biography.

Source :
[/size] http://www.biography.com/articles/Oprah-Winfrey-9534419 or
http://www.oprah.com/index
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by chase4(m): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2009
^^^ I know who she is but then WHO IS OPRAH WINFREY ? undecided
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by wirinet(m): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2009
chase4:

^^^ I know who she is but then WHO IS OPRAH WINFREY ? undecided

One of the most blessed sorry I mean prosperous women on the planet. She single handedly built a school for girls only in South Africa at a cost of about $40 million (that's about 6 billion naira).

That's who Oprah is.

2 Likes

Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Chase you know who is Oprah WINFREY , so why are you asking. . . . . ? grin , You sound funny anyway but incase of next time try to be specific with your post. . . cheesy[/size]
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by chase4(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2009
wirinet:

One of the most blessed sorry I mean prosperous women on the planet. She single handedly built a school for girls only in South Africa at a cost of about $40 million (that's about 6 billion naira).

That's who Oprah is.

And that supposedly made her an authority on the subject of God's existence? What she is is confused, she should go talk to her Dr Phil.
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by wirinet(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2009
chase4:

And that supposedly made her an authority on the subject of God's existence? What she is is confused, she should go talk to her Dr Phil.

You asked a question of who Oprah is, and i gave you a brief answer. We are not discussing what she is an authority in. She is only expressing her opinion, as she lives in the land of the free. If a star should make a similar pronouncement here, i am sure fundamentalist Christians and Muslims would have descended on her.

So she is confused because she does not share the same belief with you, interesting .
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance . . . they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them. . . . shocked[/size]
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by manmustwac(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2009
Abuzola:

Hehehe, my frnd don blow grammar, the calamity of this Ghost worshipper don make you twist addition to addiction, but guess what ? Their God is an inferior God, he was slap, beaten, spat and struck, mathew 26:67, so their juju won't hither us, abi wetin you say my guy
Oprah says there is no god. No god means no god, so that means there is no islamic god as well.
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]manmustwac . . . . . I feel you. The Islam is a religion so both christianity, Muslims , Budhism, are birds of the same feather. . .They save a "God" but disagree to practice same doctrine. . .  grin cheesy.

What a Confusse sect of people. . . 
[/size]
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Seun(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2009
What did she say precisely? I doubt that she said "there is no God".
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Abuzola(m): 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2009
Manmustwac and ogaga, which levelz na, what oprah mean is that no christian God, incase you forgot, mathew 27:46 to end declared jesus died, so it was the xtrian God, get it
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Abuzola(m): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2009
@ogaga, don't tell me you have started drinking chelsea chinap this days, is satanism not a religion ? So you belong to the religion assembly, you hear ?
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by manmustwac(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2009
Seun:

What did she say precisely? I doubt that she said "there is no God".
She's a great fan of a writer called Eckhart Tolle she quotes from one of the man's books ''"man made god in his own image the eternal the infinite and unnameable was reduced to a mental idol that you had to worship as my god or our god. God is a feeling experince not a believing experience. That  if god for you is based on a belief then that not truly true.''
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by muffins(f): 12:41am On Nov 02, 2009
Isn't this an old story?, she said she doesn't need to believe in God to go to heaven. smiley
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 02, 2009
@ topic

So do other millions of people. Why must she make more noise? undecided
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by muffins(f): 12:46am On Nov 02, 2009
^^Michelin, are you stalking me or what?, why are you replying on all the thread I give replies? undecided
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 02, 2009
I am using Recents topic to find what to contribute in. So dear, bear with me. wink
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by muffins(f): 12:48am On Nov 02, 2009
^^So that means you are stalking me. grin grin
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 02, 2009
Nor be my fault you dey wander around like me. Haba, man pikin must write her own piece of mind too. grin
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Well, i cant tell what she really says precisely, if Oprah hate God or not, but i do know she is promoting a book called The Good Earth and in it, it teaches that you can become your own God so therefore there is no need for the real God. Im telling people to buy the book and they should keep watching Oprah.

Oprah says:Please understand that I don't condemn anyone, for the Bible condemns all of us as guilty, dirty, rotten, hell-deserving sinners.  My intention is not to be unkind; but rather, to expose false teachings that lead people into the Lake of Fire.
[/size]
Seun:

What did she say precisely?  I doubt that she said "there is no God".

Abuzola:

Manmustwac and ogaga, which levelz na, what oprah mean is that no christian God, incase you forgot, mathew 27:46 to end declared jesus died, so it was the xtrian God, get it

[size=13pt]Clearly, Oprah Winfrey has been into the New Age Movement, she never thought about the sudden changes . Many of her favorite guests are major New Age proponents and authors, and Oprah contributes to the enormous popularity and sales of their books. Abuzola dear i disagree with you if you insist oprah mean is to the christian god alone!, God is one. . .She's agaisnt all god(s) because he has discovered the light"truth".[/size]

Abuzola:

@ogaga, don't tell me you have started drinking chelsea chinap this days, is satanism not a religion ? So you belong to the religion assembly, you hear ?

[size=13pt]Abu we dont have Chelsea chinap here ooo. . . . I drink Vines, Wine and beers but that doesn't disturb your man. Satanism is a Lifestyle, not a Religion. Satanism and Atheisim are same assebly so please dont misundertand the different Theory.[/size]
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2009
who cares undecided Oprah is not an angel or something undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Guru Maharaji In The House?? / Testimony Of An Ex-disciple Of A Top American Witch / Rome's Sodomite Pedophile Agenda Subtle Sodomization Of African Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.