Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

TEACHER ARRESTED For Having SEX With Pupil - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / TEACHER ARRESTED For Having SEX With Pupil (1441 Views)

Sodomy: Kano Islamic Teacher Arrested For Turning His Students To Sex Machine / Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TEACHER ARRESTED For Having SEX With Pupil by mailtimi(m): 6:00am On Nov 10, 2016

The Oyo State Police Command on Wednesday arrested a 20-year-old primary school teacher, named ‘Collins Obi’, for raping a 10-year-old boy in Ibadan.

The teacher committed sodomy on November 5, 2016, explaining that apart from teaching in the school where the victim attended, he was also the boy’s personal teacher. The state Police Public Relations Officer, Adekunle Ajisebutu, said.

Ajisebutu said, “The 20-year-old primary schoolteacher was arrested for having anal intercourse with a 10-year-old boy. The suspect, who was also a personal teacher of the victim, committed the unlawful act on November 5, 2016.

He lured the little boy to a house in the Asaka Itamaya area of Ibadan where the offence was committed.”

Ajisebutu said the arrest of the suspect was made possible after the victim’s mother alerted the police at the Iyaganku Police Station, Ibadan. He added that the victim would be charged to court immediately on the order of the state Commissioner of Police, Samuel Adegbuyi.

Source: http://naijalog.com/teacher-arrested-for-having-sex-with-pupil/
Re: TEACHER ARRESTED For Having SEX With Pupil by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:04am On Nov 10, 2016
Capital Punishment......

I'm not into "Name Checking"
Re: TEACHER ARRESTED For Having SEX With Pupil by zinachidi(m): 6:07am On Nov 10, 2016
oshe!!!!
Re: TEACHER ARRESTED For Having SEX With Pupil by morbeta(m): 6:13am On Nov 10, 2016
Beast in human form. He should be locked away for good.
Re: TEACHER ARRESTED For Having SEX With Pupil by deuce07(m): 6:14am On Nov 10, 2016
Off with his ballzz already!!
Re: TEACHER ARRESTED For Having SEX With Pupil by saintgoogle(m): 6:19am On Nov 10, 2016
name checkers association of Nigeria osogbo branch reporting for duty
Re: TEACHER ARRESTED For Having SEX With Pupil by ajoskele(m): 6:22am On Nov 10, 2016
Now that Trump is here, we are free to check names and report to the headquarters.

NCAN, Akure Branch.
Re: TEACHER ARRESTED For Having SEX With Pupil by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 10, 2016
OBI fa
Re: TEACHER ARRESTED For Having SEX With Pupil by HtwoOw: 6:25am On Nov 10, 2016
Colins Obi

Interesting
Re: TEACHER ARRESTED For Having SEX With Pupil by midol: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2016
My friend in oyo told me the guy's real name is Akinlabi Olukayode, they use 'colins obi' to cover up.
Re: TEACHER ARRESTED For Having SEX With Pupil by saintsylve(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2016
God, this is crime against humanity. I really don't get the connection between these actions, how that be possible.
Even a matured lady's efforts for s.x is tiring because they keep adjusting and telling you how the di.k is hitting their intestine and finally plead for gentle touch.

I can now imagine the pain that dude went through to acknowledge the penetration.

ARU EME!!!
Re: TEACHER ARRESTED For Having SEX With Pupil by Ogunkronikle(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2016
what a world we are! shameless bitch of no gender. you are fired

(1) (Reply)

See Leaked Whatsapp Chat Of Male Model And A Female Group Member / Nigerian Lesbian Seeks Protection In Canada / “my Sugar Mummy Has 10 Sex Sessions With Me Daily, Stocks My Sperm For Sale” – T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.