Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Is The New Tinted Permit Still Active? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is The New Tinted Permit Still Active? (691 Views)

Tinted Permit / How To Apply And Get A Tinted Permit In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The New Tinted Permit Still Active? by chidi2pus(m): 6:11am On Nov 10, 2016
I'm trying to apply for the new tinted permit for my SUV and a reliable source of mine who works in the FRSC says new tinted permits are no longer active which means that old tinted permits can now be used. How true is this ?

I'm expecting swift helpful comments.

Thank you.
Re: Is The New Tinted Permit Still Active? by yakbauer: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2016
I haven't been to that site in a long time but I think it's not the FRSC that should be telling u, it's the Nigerian police that will tell u if it's still valid or not, last time I checked police almost everywhere I have been to now know about the new tint permit and have been asking for it.
It's safer to do it, get the printout, when u go to the police for biometrics and they say it's no more valid, fine u walk away.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Car Manufacturers And Their Brands / Golf 3 Needed / Chrysler Voyage Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.