Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,016 members, 7,803,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Countdown To Eutopia... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countdown To Eutopia... (2514 Views)

Countdown To May 30th 2017, the Biafran story / Countdown To Dec 22nd In Enugu: Buhari Vs Ipob / Countdown To May 29, Propaganda Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2016
omenka:
Somehow, I pray he does, so we could be rid of these massive collection of enemies of State. Had enough of their bullshiit already. But the problem is they are not ready to be alone- lumping the Middle belt in their nonsense is the greatest hallucinations of all time. cheesy

You don't try to educate these folks naming all those regions bro- these guys brains are fused like stones- impregnable to reason. grin
Everyone is tired, the incessant childish wailing, I mean.

Worry not about the middle belt, even their so called, brothers and sisters in the Niger Delta will rather be autonomous than join in their pipe dream.

Many a times we've heard prominent sons of those state coming out to refute the lies and propaganda of radio Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by overall90: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Same morafuckers that said they don't care are the ones creating threads upandan.
Because of IPOB support for Trump, you lot were praying for him to loose so that you can start insulting the igbos as usual but this his victory has denied you the luxury.
If I should understand you people, the people who routed for Clinton have every right to grieve but Trump supporters have no right to celebrate
And let nobody bring that crap about US election not concerning US.

4 Likes

Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by overall90: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Bunch of jobless zombies and self appointed online ministers,ambassadors and charge da'affairs of ipob magana lolsss grin grin grin grin grin
what a shameful way for one to conceal his deep pain!
Imagine the hyenas that wouldda been howling in town if Hilary had won! grin they were even pre scheming and putting and rubbing their mallam nyanshes together on how they were gonna torMESSnt,i mean,torment their 'beloved' ipob should Trump lose. grin
save_face_shame..SHAME

My dear, I tire for this people.
In the office yesterday, a lot of them kept on wearing mournful looks and when you ask them what the matter is, you hear things like ' I don't understand this Trump thing' and when you push them to explain, they will keep mute.

3 Likes

Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by Justiceleague1: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2016
Brigham:

Everyone is tired, the incessant childish wailing.

Worry not about the middle belt, even their so called, brothers and sisters in the Niger Delta will rather be autonomous than join in their pipe dream.

Many a times we've heard prominent sons of those state coming out to refute the lies and propaganda of radio Biafra.
eeyaah..lolsss grin grin grin

Thunda faya joblessness and amebòism grin

I am niger deltan and we Niger Deltans stand with Ipob.. Lagoon dey ozumba grin

3 Likes

Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 10, 2016
Justiceleague1:

eeyaah..lolsss grin grin grin

Thunda faya joblessness and amebòism grin

I am niger deltan and we Niger Deltans stand with Ipob.. Lagoon dey ozumba grin
Say the truth child.

You're a pygmy from Congo cheesy, who gives a _fuck about whatever you claim on nairaland.

I'm Ibibio, bite me. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by Justiceleague1: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2016
Brigham:

Say the truth child.

You're a pygmy from Congo cheesy, who gives a _fuck about whatever you claim on nairaland.

see painment o lols grin grin
Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by GMBuhari: 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
I've joined the countdown

Only to read hilarious comments
Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
The mad basterd @ op is back..cheers!!
omenka:
Since the outcome of Uncle Sam's presidential election, cyberspace, especially social media in Nigeria, has been inundated with all sort of projections about how speedily the president elect would advance the actualization of the dreams of a particular set of people.

I have no idea what exact gives them this notion but my guts tells me they assume this position because Trump is an unapologetic hater of Muslims and Islam, which they also are (but still curiously find Shiites as best buddies)- confusing I hear someone whisper. They therefore think Buhari being a Muslim, would fall under the sword of Trump and one of such swords would be the creation of the state of Biafra. What the hell. cheesy

First, like most people, I am surprised the outcome of that election because all pre-election polls showed the election was the Democratic candidate's to lose- but then, the FBI director played his rule like Pele of old. One could say he single-handedly gave Trump the key to the Oval Office.

I never waved any banner here in support of any candidate because I thought, hell, my opinion doesn't matter, the American people would decide who their president would be and kinda found it nauseating how folks made it their ultimate preoccupation especially on this forum. I understood neither a Trump nor a Hilary would make Nigeria or anything about her a priority when America already has her hands full with issues to deal with- key amongst which are Syria, ISIS and issues around the Korean Peninsula.

All I did here was make an informed projection about the outcome based on evidence on ground, I never campaigned for anyone, and that is why I don't even get it when these miscreants around here keep hoping in and out of my mentions with all manner stuffs about "how I'd be feeling right now".. Na wa oo.

Be that as it may, the essence of this thread is to begin the countdown to Trump's intervention to see to the realisation of the these's people's fabled dream of a Utopia with accommodation for their Shiite brothers.

It is my hope that Trump doesn't develop a frozen feet just like Natanyahu and Putin whom they once told us threatened to bring hell to the country if Utopia is not given iPod and the Kuje Monkey isn't set free by the Zoo keepers.

Today is countdown DAY 2. already ---- Or do we wait until January when he gets sworn in?? cheesy

The choice is yours iPod Yoots.. wink

Good morning..

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by basilo102: 1:41am On Dec 26, 2016

Say the truth child.

Lol, i love how this Niger Delta mumbo jumbo always scatter into into individual ethinic groups at any slightest push. next time face your tribe alone
Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by basilo102: 2:07am On Dec 26, 2016
this is a consolation thread, cry cry cry. Lol, omeka, it sucks to be you
Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by omenkaLives(m): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
Still no word from Donald Okechukwu Trump yet.

Still waiting. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by Progressive01(m): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Oga Sam, this is about 150 days and counting, yet no show. grin grin

Maybe hope still dry. cheesy

Jetleeee, hope you know there's a countdown thread.. grin

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by Progressive01(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
overall90:
Same morafuckers that said they don't care are the ones creating threads upandan.
Because of IPOB support for Trump, you lot were praying for him to loose so that you can start insulting the igbos as usual but this his victory has denied you the luxury.
If I should understand you people, the people who routed for Clinton have every right to grieve but Trump supporters have no right to celebrate
And let nobody bring that crap about US election not concerning US.
How far with Trump? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by Jetleeee: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Progressive01:

I'm just seeing this thread lol. I wasn't around during that period.

I swear I can't even wait for them to have their country sef. That's why I don't even jump on their beastafran threads

They should just go with their madness so folks from other countries won't start thinking all Nigerians are foolish cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Progressive01:

Lol grin grin The network for Maiduguri poor cry
Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by Progressive01(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol grin grin The network for Maiduguri poor cry
Donald Trump dey Maid? cheesy

Long time. How've you been?
Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
May 30th 2017 marks the 50th anniversary of the declaration of the defunct Biafran state. Word on the street says that Donald Trump will use the occasion to send special US Navy seals to bust Kanu out of Kuje prisons, and install him as president of a restored Biafran republic.

Countdown to Biafra May 30th 2017 grin
Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by omenkaLives(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2021
It is so bad the director is even currently cooking off in a jail cell. No utopia, no Trump. grin grin grin grin
Re: Countdown To Eutopia... by omenka(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2022
Ipob loonies have been stupid from Day 1. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) / What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? / Governor Umahi Of Ebony State Is The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.