Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,862 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:04 AM

Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. (4672 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' / I Am Tempted To Check My Husband's Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2016
We 've been married for less than 2 months and I am Already feeling bored sexually. We dated for 9 years. I am her first and I met her untouched and while I explored during my university , nysc and till few months back, she kept her self for me while I did promise her it will stop as soon as we get married. I am trying to keep that promise but she is not helping issues.
Sometimes she feels bad she is not pregnant already and the expectations are quite high. But the sex is not freaky hence I lose interest. I was sick for a while just recovered all thru no sex. Travelled for weeks and moaning think we should make babies , she is on. I am so turned on that i wish she can do something about it but she just won't. Not even a hand job or Mouth Action. My sexual life is graudually dying cos she does not know what to do. I am tired of teaching , talking and it seems I can't change her believe.
She does not deny me sex ooo. But the packaging ain't attractive. Sometimes all I might ne interested in after a hard day at work or before work might just be a Mouth Action. Or some good early morning romance. Just set the mood on a positive note for the day. She sees talking about her sexual desires as sinful. But she loves it when I go down on her. It's just so frustrating. Could I be asking or expecting too much. Cos I am extra active sexually, I believe sex is for pleasure than procreation. It should be enjoyed not endured. She sees it the other way.
I am so tempted to cheat on her right now. I know not what to do.

She is churchy and believes some weird kinda of churchy stuff. I decided to take more workload but it's killing the home. Is there any drug or something to spike her libido. Make her want some sex? Or remove the shyness and let him not see me as a bad /spoilt girl syndrome. Cos I was expecting we would try to out do each other sexually like we did with the family business. Am I expecting too much? She is a full time house wife. I don't want her to work for nobody, I want to enrol her in a fashion institute and set her up when she is done.Cos I am hardly ever around . But the few times we spend should be so mind blowing that I would relish coming home very often to it. Kindly advise me.
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2016
Lubbish, You dated her for 9 years, where you blind then undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by dawnomike(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2016
I really understand you on this. .. 2 months is quite early for her to adjust. She will know more with time just try to be patient

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by afanide: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2016
Just 2Months in marriage and you want to cheat allready Haba Oga.
You should have cheated enough before taking her to the altar.
There is a deadly reward for this if you care to know.......
Please dont.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by yetseyi(f): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2016
I don't know but the major thing I saw in your post was I , I, I. I want , I am , I cant, I don't .

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by dingbang(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lol why did u marry her since you know she can't satisfy u sexually?

Now look at where wanting to marry a virgin has landed you.

Some people just don't make use of realistic measures when tryn to choose a wife.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by thorpido(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
specter:
We 've been married for less than 2 months and I am Already feeling bored sexually. We dated for 9 years. I am her first and I met her untouched and while I explored during my university , nysc and till few months back, she kept her self for me while I did promise her it will stop as soon as we get married. I am trying to keep that promise but she is not helping issues.
Sometimes she feels bad she is not pregnant already and the expectations are quite high. But the sex is not freaky hence I lose interest. I was sick for a while just recovered all thru no sex. Travelled for weeks and moaning think we should make babies , she is on. I am so turned on that i wish she can do something about it but she just won't. Not even a hand job or Mouth Action. My sexual life is graudually dying cos she does not know what to do. I am tired of teaching , talking and it seems I can't change her believe.
She does not deny me sex ooo. But the packaging ain't attractive. Sometimes all I might ne interested in after a hard day at work or before work might just be a Mouth Action. Or some good early morning romance. Just set the mood on a positive note for the day. She sees talking about her sexual desires as sinful. But she loves it when I go down on her. It's just so frustrating. Could I be asking or expecting too much. Cos I am extra active sexually, I believe sex is for pleasure than procreation. It should be enjoyed not endured. She sees it the other way.

She is churchy and believes some weird kinda of churchy stuff. I decided to take more workload but it's killing the home. Is there any drug or something to spike her libido. Make her want some sex? Or remove the shyness and let him not see me as a bad /spoilt girl syndrome. Cos I was expecting we would try to out do each other sexually like we did with the family business. Am I expecting too much? She is a full time house wife. I don't want her to work for nobody, I want to enrol her in a fashion institute and set her up when she is done.Cos I am hardly ever around . But the few times we spend should be so mind blowing that I would relish coming home very often to it. Kindly advise me.

You be internet explorer?If you decide as a young man to explore and sow wild oats,don't you realise the effects it will have on you when you meet a lady who is inexperienced?
You knew she was a virgin and that must mean not having too much expectations of her.It's just 2 months and you're putting her under pressure already?Did you learn all you know in 2 months?Keep teaching and be patient with her.She may grab in a short time or it might take longer.Endure!

Let your wife know 2 months is too early to be anxious about pregnancy.Anxiety sometimes can hinder pregnancy.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by 5minsmadness: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
specter:

Welcome to married life.

You have to get used to it bro. It is sad, but there actually is a difference between a good wife and a sex goddess. Its good you are helping her with the chores but i hope you are not doing it with the mind that it will earn you a more adventurous sexual life. It wont. This is her way. This is how she grew up to understand sex.
You cant force her else you will he accused of rape. And all the talking in the world will only give minimal improvement. Also its only been two months for her in the sexual world so u have to be a little more patient

And you being a previously randy fellow, its going to be a whole lot more difficult for you. However, you need to try your best to be faithful for your sake so you can avoid woman wahala, stds, extra finances and unwanted children.

Since u said she doesn't deny you sex per se, I'd say you are at a bigger advantage than most married guys. When you guys have sex u need to make effort to spice it up. She wont spice it up cos she really doesnt know how. So you have to be the initiator (nothing new for us guys, we initiate a lot of stuff anyway). Start playing sex games with her. Tell her she has to do some sexual stuff to you today, its a must, thats the rule of the game. Tomorrow it will be your turn to become her sex slave. This will gradually open up her mind to the possibilities of exciting sex.

Also you can look for good christian books that support sex to buy. Look for 21 common mistakes couples make in bed and how to avoid it. Look for The Joy of sex. There's one T. D Jakes wrote, look for that too. Let her read them. It wont turn her into a sexual goddess overnight but it will open her mind to stop feeling guilty about enjoying sex and from there she can grow.

Just sha know you are not alone, this is a common complaint of most married men.

P. S tell her to calm down about the getting pregnant stuff. Its only been two months. Or are you the one pressuring her? If yes then stop it immediately. You guys should take a year off to enjoy your marriage well before the kids start coming in (although you have been together for 9yrs so maybe in your case no need). But two months into her sex life is too soon to be thinking of pregnancy. And usually when ladies give birth thier libido drops even lower and sometimes never goes back to normal again.

Its a lot but there you have it. Thats why it takes a real man to get married. It requires responsibility and self control bro. It aint easy but it has been successfully done lots of times.

All the best bro.

[size=4pt]Wow! Didn't mean to write so much[/size].

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by Richy4(m): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
[b]Please let her know that what ever you do under the confinement of your bed room as husband and wife, is not a sin...

The problem must have been that she has been taught through out her life to flee from fornication...An old habit they say never die easily...
Since you said she is religious, All you need do is to whisper it to a senior married lady in her church she trusted very well ( who cannot say you told her but make it as a conversation between them... or she might say it was things she should have told her before the wedding because she believed she was saving her self for the right man)....or if she was in good terms with her mother, she can help too...

Also,take it easy on her... You know she was a "Mary" when u met her, try and be patient with her and also teach her...Some people act negatively to sex when they are in the presence of Gurus like you.... due to their inexperienced...They feel inadequate and not good enough to what ever challenge you throw in bed hence they say no to everything....But if you are patient with her and teach her, you will have a healthy sex life...

Remember, she was not denying you sex, the only problem is that she was inexperienced and religions things she has heard all her life about Adultery and fornication..she subconsciously feel she was doing something wrong.... I heard the greatest gift a guy can have during the honeymoon is doing a Mary.....So why do you wanna cheat after giving you the so called gift..Also Bro try and buy treadmill at home and workout some of the testosterone...She is not a machine.....I guess your libido is higher than hers ...[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by oweniwe(m): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
What is inside blow-jub that this guy will die if he no get sef?

So if your dodolondo is not sucked, you can't have piece of mind?

Na wa shocked

8 Likes

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by carammel(f): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
Just two months into marriage you are already thinking of cheating on her due to her inexperience which you knew,that's not enough reason bro,if you do it now you will still do it over and over even after she might have adjusted.

Women are not that difficult,you can bend a woman to whatever you wish,most women look up to thier husbands and they always want to please them emotionally,since she's the church type,trust me she wouldn't have any problem submitting to you sexually. Let her know what you want and how you want it,forget getting pregnant just yet,if it comes no problem but it shouldn't be the main target,give her time and watch her grow. You'd be surprised you will be the one to run later as she will become more professional than you.

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by sisisioge: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Awwww chai!....oga, I swear I feel you. Biko hang in there, all will be well.

Chai! I can't help but pray for you. Whew! May the God Lord bless us with our other peas in the pods. Can't deal mehn!

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by Viking007(m): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
oweniwe:
What is inside blow-jub that this guy will die if he no get sef?

So if your dodolondo is not sucked you can't have piece of mind?

Na wa shocked
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by dayleke: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
Time bro....
Give her time....
You were the one that popped her cherry now...
It's gonna be ok bro.....
Good luck...
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by drnoel: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
specter:

Guy it take work, work and more work. U can make ur wife into the freeky person u desire. U only need to work on her, her psychic, mentality, dressing and person. There is no short cut to the process of results. Believe me, I know. I started working on my woman before I married her. Now na she dey tell me day I dey slack. But bro work pressures and all no dey let me see road sometime
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
You said she enjoys it when you go down on her so do it and do it well (instead of giving her drugs to increase her libido) and make the freak in her break loose.

Normally, a woman who has tasted good s.ex will want more of it, whether she attends church or not. grin

6 Likes

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by dangotesmummy: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Them no dey sell aphrodisiac for your area to buy for her undecided

And if you can't afford that can't you go local
e.g afato,ogogoro,opa eyin ,ale etc undecided

Give her to drink.olomi lomare undecided

Na your own waist go break

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by baby124: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
I think she is pretending. Yes! Except she lived in a cage, she should know what all the things you desire are. Doesn't matter if she's a virgin or church goer. She's keeping up that act thinking that was why you married her, as opposed to all the wild oats you sowed. Why people pretend even into marriage is shocking. Especially Nigerian women. This world is now so rotten that sex is everywhere! On TV,internet, friends discuss it. It's not possible for anyone these days to be so oblivious except you don't watch TV and grew up in a cave. It's either that or she's frigid. Just tell her it's ok for her to want sex and be at ease. You want a wife that can be herself and enjoy sex with you. Which is something you obviously, seriously enjoy. If she keeps up the act, talk to one of her church mentors who is mature to talk to her. Don't ever think women don't have a high libido or enjoy sex. We do just as much as men. Except there is a dysfunction some where. You can work through it, don't cheat. But make her understand that her ways are not helping at all and may push you to look outside if she keeps this up.
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by elektra(f): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
They want virgin wife that can pray for 1 hour and at the same time want her to automatically sabi fvkc like a porn..star.

She can't do this, she can't do that. Wetin you, you sabi do? Dude probably never brought the woman to or.gasm before but he is busy demanding heaven and earth.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
This is why it isn't good to explore different women before marriage cos it will haunt you when you eventually get married, you end up yourself comparing your wife to those women you've been with.
The thing here is that you will need to sit her down and lecture her on the way you will love to be treated during sex, at least she doesn't refuse you sex.
Maybe your wife does not know that she boring you sexually. Try to spice things up, teach her new positions, you can even watch porn with her for her to learn or better still browse it out for her to see.

Tell your wife its too early to start bothering about children within a space of 2months in marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by eyinjuege: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
yetseyi:
I don't know but the major thing I saw in your post was I , I, I. I want , I am , I cant, I don't .

Of course.

Typical of people who's marriages can't werk.

K'ole werk....

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by Florblu(f): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
Oga stop complaining already!You know all this yet you decided to settle down with her.I know your type. After shagging all girls in town you always want to settle down with a decent girl and be satisfied.Ko le werk!Biko what will happen to the ones you've messed up?
If you are a wild man why didn't you marry a wild woman?Carry your cross and follow Jesus!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
elektra:
They want virgin wife that can pray for 1 hour and at the same time want her to automatically sabi fvkc like a porn..star.

She can't do this, she can't do that. Wetin you, you sabi do? Dude probably never brought the woman to or.gasm before but he is busy demanding heaven and earth.

I suspect that that is the problem. wink

4 Likes

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by elektra(f): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
Florblu:
Oga stop complaining already!You know all this yet you decided to settle down with her.I know your type. After shagging all girls in town you always want to settle down with a decent girl and be satisfied.Ko le werk!Biko what will happen to the ones you've messed up?
If you are a wild man why didn't you marry a wild woman?Carry your cross and follow Jesus!

Y'all savage! grin grin wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by Berbierklaus(f): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
Always want to eat their cake and have it grin

confused people tongue

5 Likes

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by Berbierklaus(f): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
baby124:
I think she is pretending. Yes! Except she lived in a cage, she should know what all the things you desire are. Doesn't matter if she's a virgin or church goer. She's keeping up that act thinking that was why you married her, as opposed to all the wild oats you sowed. Why people pretend even into marriage is shocking. Especially Nigerian women. This world is now so rotten that sex is everywhere! On TV,internet, friends discuss it. It's not possible for anyone these days to be so oblivious except you don't watch TV and grew up in a cave. It's either that or she's frigid. Just tell her it's ok for her to want sex and be at ease. You want a wife that can be herself and enjoy sex with you. Which is something you obviously, seriously enjoy. If she keeps up the act, talk to one of her church mentors who is mature to talk to her. Don't ever think women don't have a high libido or enjoy sex. We do just as much as men. Except there is a dysfunction some where. You can work through it, don't cheat. But make her understand that her ways are not helping at all and may push you to look outside if she keeps this up.
I don't think she is pretending! Yes sex is everywhere but this SUs think sex styles and mouth action,are for sinners and a sin and only practiced by sinners.
It will shock you how these people reason.

I have been to a singles seminar,where the woman lecturing us was asked if mouth action is a sin,she outrightly condemned it strongly and even went ahead to quote the bible to buttress her point. She said you can't use the same mouth you use to glorify God and eat and be sucking Pinis grin then she went ahead to condemn different sex styles and advice ladies to let their man differenciate them from sexual workers, She was mentioning sex styles like "doggy" "spooning" etc with so much disgust in her voice.

The relationship between a spirikoko christian and a supposed worldly christian will always be characterized with chaos,because they don't live the same livestyle.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by njiasi30(f): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
grin u married a virgin and u re a porn star grin what do u expect. Two months and u re thinking of cheating on her na wa oh. I doubt if u re doing ur work well tongue probably u just enter Bleep and come out. grin BC of dat she doesnt enjoy it. Give her a gd sex, i mean take her to cloud nine back to back grin and she will always desire u.
Once in a while u guys should watch porn... 2geda let her see and learn diff styles, in d process u can b romancing her to put her in d mood, ve enough pre-intimacy den u both will try out one of d style. B patient with her, with time she will become an expert ok. God will bless her at d appointed time, so let her stop worrying 2 much.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by njiasi30(f): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I don't think she is pretending! Yes sex is everywhere but this SUs think sex styles and mouth action,are for sinners and a sin and only practiced by sinners.

I have been to a singles seminar,where the woman lecturing us was asked if mouth action is a sin,she outrightly condemned it strongly and even went ahead to quote the bible to buttress her point. She said you can't use the same mouth you use to glorify God and eat and be sucking Pinis grin then she went ahead to condemn different sex styles and advice ladies to let their man differenciate them from sexual workers, She was mentioning sex styles like "doggy" "spooning" etc with so much disgust in her voice.

The relationship between a spirikoko christian and a supposed worldly christian will always be characterized with chaos,because they don't live the same livestyle.
grin u re right on dis, I knw of someone dat see it as a sin and refuses d hus....even d different sex position is a sin apart 4rm missionary... Women shld know what dere hubby desires in sex and d men 2, if it's on one side it's tiring jare. grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
This is why people with same experiences should marry
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
This is what we call sexual incompatibility.

You got what you wanted though. A churchy meek housewife who thinks giving her hubby blowjoob is a sin.

maybe you both should go for therapy cos as you said, you've talked to her and no changes.

The lord is your strength. don't cheat o.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
Berbierklaus:

you're so right. That must be MFM cos that's how the church counsels engaged couples.
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by baby124: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Berbierklaus:

So madam pastor knows what spooning style is. Then she must be practicing it or must have watched porn to know the difference. What I am saying is there is no way she is not aware of sex even as a virgin. Even when I was a virgin I still used to get the sexual feelings but it's a choice not to act on it. Yes, she may think through religion that sex for pleasure is a sin. But they always forget that in a marriage any type of sex is not a sin. God sanctioned marriage so couples can Bleep grin without sin.

God did not say doggy is reserved for prodtitutes or tell us what to do with our spouses. Those are just man made madness forced on others. I was a virgin once and I know initially the sex no too sweet. But after a few tries you start to enjoy it. Except mentally she has blocked herself from being able to enjoy it.

I believe she is pretending and trying to keep up with who she thinks he married. Even teenagers these days are very hot about sex. When they discuss among themselves and you hear them, you go faint. I have seen so many SU's exposed for sex acts with their fellow SU's. Some even exposed after pregnancy drama.

At the end of the day we are flesh and have yearnings and urges. It is not normal at all for a human who married someone she loves to be frigid at sex. Virgin or not! She will try to please especially when she knows he is experienced.

Those SU's as religious as they are, are very into pleasing their spouse and keeping their marriage. Except she thinks the behavior she is displaying is her husband's interpretation of who he wants his wife to be. Hypocritical and frigid. Lmao. I strongly believe she may think if she starts showing interest or initiating, he may not think so highly of her anymore. She may just need reassurance and him putting effort or making her at ease so they both enjoy each other.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman!!!!!! / The Real Meaning Of Iyawo, Yoruba Word For Wife / 30 Rules For A Woman To Have Successful Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.