Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks (28058 Views)

PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court / Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by obiremy: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
OBLA(SAN), JUSTICE AJUMOGOBIA, TO REMAIN IN EFCC CUSTODY FOR 14 DAYS-COURT RULES.

Lagos Magistrate Court today, November 10, 2016, granted the EFCC a remand order to keep Godwin Obla, SAN, and Justice Rita Ofili-Ajumogobia of the Federal High Court in custody for 14 days. Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia is being investigated by the EFCC for allegedly receiving a N5 million bribe from Obla, SAN. Ofili-Ajumogobia who has been under the watch of the EFCC over alleged ostentatious living was earlier in the year barred by the National Judicial Council (NJC) from getting any promotion for the remainder of her career.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/justice-ajumogobia-to-remain-in-efcc.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by obiremy: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2016

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by ajigiteri(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
Bring back our money

16 Likes

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by EazyMoh(m): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
Why does she look like she's coming out instead of going further in? Anyway EFCC please don't mess this up.

6 Likes

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by DropShot: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
grin cheesy

Whether enemies of Nigeria like it or not, they must bow to PMB's war on corruption.
Be they judges, SANs, ex-ministers or ex-first lady, na dem go taya.

I recall how e-wailing zombies were masturbating on the bragging by the Judiciary and SANs to "cut PMB into sizes" for daring to expose and prosecute the bad eggs among them. They mocked him saying "who will send the judges to jail? PMB is a dullard".

I remember telling them we surely still have a handful of judges who will be happy with what PMB is doing with those wigged thieves in the Bench and be happier to send the cash-for-judgement judges to gaol. They called me names then.

Please tell us what is happening now? Ofili-Ajumogobia has been remanded on court orders. Ngwuta will be arraigned tomorrow as I read and possibly will be remanded too.

If PMB achieves nothing more than tackling corruption in the Judiciary and Nigeria at large, he will have left a worthy legacy to build on. We are where we are because of CORRUPTION and not because of anything else.

On the side note: Omoghen or whatever his name, who was sworn in as acting CJN will only be made a substantive one IF AND ONLY IF he passes the investigation being conducted on him. It will be plain stupidity to want to fight corruption and expect the president to appoint a corrupt Chief Judge as the CJN. It can't work.

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
She's beautiful. Too pretty for corruption

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by IVORY2009(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
good initiative, the fight against corruption should ve fought across board!

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by DropShot: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lalasticlala, front page oooo
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Turks: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
Make it 2years please. All those innocent guys being delayed behind bars awaiting trail no get two heads.

12 Likes

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by veekid(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
Who is this ofili sef

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by martineverest(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
good for her

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by BIDOO(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Towncrier007(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ofili is not bad o, she is sexy, I don't mind sending cucumbers for her to eat over there

9 Likes

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by shamecurls(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
Can't they just kill her once she has been found guilty and let's move to Nnamadi Kalu's case.

Buhari needs to start thinking of decongesting EFCC cases and Kuje prison inmates by elimination.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
MODs and Op pls enrol in my tuition free adult evening classes , it's
2 more weeks and not more 2 weeks
Don't just rush posts to FP without at least editing and proof reading the topic. Nairaland is global, make we dey represent wella. grin
Thank you

9 Likes

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
grin
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by project8(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
A mother for that matter
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by seedorfg(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
2years or 2weeks
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by eezeribe(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nairaland needs an English editor. How will "More 2 weeks" make front page unedited.

I am sure the op is one of those people who put "Graduate" as title before their names... But they have refused to Graduate from English language.

5 Likes

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Proffdada: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
angry
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by OsuOjukwu: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
I fear my people have become so irrelevant in Nigerian politics
stop supporting thieves my sons and daughters, let them see the light in us

3 Likes

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by divide9ja: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
[size=14pt]Buhari is removing all igbo people from positions.

Audu in Kogi was known to have stolen N11 Billion and yet he was APC flag bearer
[/size]

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/

5 Likes

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Beautiful and corrupt grin

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by kings09(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Congrats to her. Can d govt face d economy now? Make judges de sort their case on one side
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by kings09(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
They said 2weeks not forever. Read n comprehend
Diadala:
Make she rot there until she return our yams with her church mind
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by spidey77: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
u sure say did woman innocent so?

3 Likes

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
She should pay up immediately or go to jail.

But that being said, calamity of cosmic proportion will befall Buhari if he does not set his dogs against Amaechi, Fashola and Tinubu. Does any one of you on nairaland believe the trio I mentioned are holy ?
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by tellwisdom: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
Buhari, whomever is sending you this errand...Hmm! Just be prepared to face the wrath

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by queenfav(f): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
kITATITA:
She's beautiful. Too pretty for corruption
Uhmmm!I concur anyways.
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Nairadays: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
Indeed the Rich also cry. If they tell me that this woman can be brought to this level and openly ridiculed, I would have shrugged, just remember in anything you do karma will pay back.

This woman has no iota of regard to the poor and anyone at all. She was in a cloud of pride, very pompous.

A colleague went to her house to render service, when leaving, he thought he could join her ride to the high Court, and so he sat at the back with another of her staff, only for her to enter the car and said, "who are these monkeys?, do you think you can ride in the same car with me?"

If you're not in the high class, forget it. This woman will look down on you like filth. Now judgment beckons.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Abbeyme: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
divide9ja:
[size=14pt]Buhari is removing all igbo people from positions.

[/size]

Is that the best you can think?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today / AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Says He Was Misunderstood / Jonathan Vs Buhari: Setting The Stage For An Imminent Confrontation - AWORINDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.