Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,143 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month (19816 Views)

Cleaner Who Earns N21k An Hour Naked, Reveals What Happens When She Wears Cloth / One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng / Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by AntiWailer: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2016
Debaddest:
Pls explain to me what Six figure salary mean in layman's understanding

Lol I av always wondered too.

And also is it 6 figures per annum or per month.

Then 7 figures per month is a real deal then grin
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by eezeribe(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2016
Thank God for you... Just pray so that you won't lose this one
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2016
QSFemi:
I am not a big fan of testimony but I just feel my confession here can encourage at least one person out there.
Earlier this year, I got a job but lost it after one month in February. Got another one in april but also lost it in may.
Being jobless ever since then.
But by the grace of God got another one yesterday with a six figure salary an an official car...I thank God

Bless Heavens, it's questionable to lose a job within a month, with hope please don't loose this..

Happy Enjoiment
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by castrokins(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2016
Why Is it Habitual For You To Lose Jobs?

What Are The Odds You're Not Losing This One In December?
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by chibuzorAbia: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2016
RayRayZicc:
but eh, how can someone finish school, just to return to the same circle. eating mums food , doing daddy thank you sir. makes me question why school has to gulp long years without a lucrative guarantee of a happy ending. total bullshit

The result of having too many children in a depressed consumer unproductive economy
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by Vaxt(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2016
U b PHd holder?
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by jabojafa(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2016
femi4:
Six figures can be N100,000....hope you won't loose this one sha
a 100k job with an official car? Mba it is way more dan dt.
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by Icaretoo: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2016
QSFemi:
I am not a big fan of testimony but I just feel my confession here can encourage at least one person out there.
Earlier this year, I got a job but lost it after one month in February. Got another one in april but also lost it in may.
But by the grace of God got another one yesterday with a six figure salary an an official car...I thank God

I connect to your testimony .... Been jobless since January these year, I can't wait for God to wipe my tears and change my story.
Congrats to you these job is a keep for u, u no go lose am.Amen
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by obstead200(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2016
QSFemi:
this is not a testimony. it is more like boasting to me.
Most people reading this thread are either job seekers or people looking for better jobs. Your story would have helped them if u could be more specific by explaining why u lost 2 jobs in a year and what u did right to get this present job. It will help them understand how to get jobs and how to keep such jobs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by giles14(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2016
QSFemi:
thank for ur life.

am also searching for a job pls kindly remember me , please
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by claremont(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2016
God doesn't provide jobs, he doesn't run a recruitment agency. If god provided you with a job, ask yourself why he hasn't provided jobs for the millions wallowing in religious ignorance in Nigeria?!

If god is supposedly good, I think he has his hands full with innocent kids dying in Syria and Iraq. It doesn't make any sense for him to ignore that, and then concern himself with running a recruitment agency.
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by bazzyblings: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2016
QSFemi:

You should always testify no matter the situation and circumstances you find yourself , give thanks and pray God helps you keep this job . Because you seem to be loosing jobs in one month ... it is spiritual.... watch and pray grin
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by micgray100(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2016
i know this day will come... it is well my brother... Try avoid those unavoidable mistakes in your previous jobs... God will see you through this time....where location is it this time?
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by gulfer: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2016
Please don't foget Mr. Gbenga from your January appreciation email o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by bazzyblings: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2016
obstead200:

this is not a testimony. it is more like boasting to me.
Most people reading this thread are either job seekers or people looking for better jobs. Your story would have helped them if u could be more specific by explaining why u lost 2 jobs in a year and what u did right to get this present job. It will help them understand how to get jobs and how to keep such jobs.

He's not boasting , don't get him wrong .. [i][/i]

1 Like

Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by goshen26: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

I smell Numerologists everywhere under the guise of Christians...

100,000- 999,999

1 Like

Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by chidinwachukwu(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2016
QSFemi:
Congrats Bro!,permit me to tap into your blessing
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by frenzydilz(m): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2016
Dongreat:
Bro your problem is not getting a job but keeping it. Probably you are lacking discipline or not able to fulfill your former company's goals, thus resulting to your sack. I suggest you become proactive or improve to keep this one.

Ps: if you got this job fairly then God be praised but if tru illegal means then my God is not a cheat. You know best.
Abeg why you add this one? Be like say you be upcoming bad belle.

1 Like

Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by thunderbabs: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2016
Catalin:
salary that could be 100000,200000 and above.

Yea, 100,000k nd above
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by oribi(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2016
So much hate.. Please let the man shine through.CONGRATS HOMMIE
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by lajoshua: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2016
Dongreat:
Bro your problem is not getting a job but keeping it. Probably you are lacking discipline or not able to fulfill your former company's goals, thus resulting to your sack. I suggest you become proactive or improve to keep this one.

Ps: if you got this job fairly then God be praised but if tru illegal means then my God is not a cheat. You know best.
couldn't have been said better, I laugh when folks mention God when they know God had no hand in the process, how can you get a job through connect and mention God.. ah mean you should mention the person who put you through

1 Like

Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by bestspoke: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2016
bellarmine:
You would have waited to see if this new job will last for 3mobths before you rush down here to testify....as the type of jobs you get is one month on, the next month off.
God bless you oo...some pple sha

1 Like

Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by lajoshua: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2016
claremont:
God doesn't provide jobs, he doesn't run a recruitment agency. If god provided you with a job, ask yourself why he hasn't provided jobs for the millions wallowing in religious ignorance in Nigeria?!

If god is supposedly good, I think he has his hands full with innocent kids dying in Syria and Iraq. It doesn't make any sense for him to ignore that, and then concern himself with running a recruitment agency.
couldn't have been said better, I laugh when folks mention God when they know God had no hand in the process, how can you get a job through connect and mention God.. ah mean you should mention the person who put you through
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by soulhighman(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2016
antosly:
Hope it's not a fiction

Is it in this kuantry?
Bro, you better believe him because despite this recession, people are still landing good jobs.
My former boss at the school I once taught recently got a nice job in VI with an official car. In fact, they didn't allow him finish training with the rest of the people employed along with him. He was given a higher post.
When God says its your time, it's your time bro.
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by chans(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2016
I'm also A QuantitySurveyor(QS OHANS)...m happy 4 u bro.May d almighty God continue to uplift you. AMEN!!!.
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by chibuzorAbia: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2016
claremont:

Thank you jare my sister. I think poverty and that hot sun have destroyed our brain. Rubbish believe system. Praise God because 1 out of 15 million unemployed people found a job. This God is frankly a god of misery, unless of course he doesn't exist.
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by Kiddominant(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2016
I pray u don't lose it next month like others, and please make sure none of your village people hear about the good news, by the way, where the picture of the car? or adonbilivit.

Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by chibuzorAbia: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2016
soulhighman:

Bro, you better believe him because despite this recession, people are still landing good jobs.
My former boss at the school I once taught recently got a nice job in VI with an official car. In fact, they didn't allow him finish training with the rest of the people employed along with him. He was given a higher post.
When God says its your time, it's your time bro.

Ok, name the person, the company and the position he gained. We need verifiable facts not fantasy and dem say. I bet you will come up with nothing.
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by docmoses(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2016
Make we see till December
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2016
QSFemi:

Those job losses are not ordinary.

The spiritual controls the physical.

Secure your current job with prayers and reading the Bible.
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by tunad4rari(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2016
congrats my guy Qs Femi. The lord will take u higher in Jesus name.
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by Dongreat(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2016
lajoshua:

Though not accusing him but it's the trend of modern day Christians. I get involved in credit fraud, selling illegal drugs and 10% proceeds is for tithe; praise be to God, I am not qualified for a post but paid and use "backdoor" connection to cheat other candidates; praise be to God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Starts Disbursement Of ₦60,000 SPW Stipends / My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! / N-Power: Has Your State Been Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.