Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise (10567 Views)

Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam / Lessons From Surah Fatihah - Identifying The Straight Path / Envy Is A Quick Path To Ruin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
lexiconkabir:

This was revealed to you by Allaah via dream?
I guess so. grin grin grin
We don't know this until it was reveal to him. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
[size=17]

ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﺃَﺻَﺎﺑَﻜُﻢ ﻣِّﻦ ﻣُّﺼِﻴﺒَﺔٍ ﻓَﺒِﻤَﺎ ﻛَﺴَﺒَﺖْ ﺃَﻳْﺪِﻳﻜُﻢْ ﻭَﻳَﻌْﻔُﻮ ﻋَﻦ ﻛَﺜِﻴﺮ

[/size]
And whatever strikes you of disaster - it is for what your hands have earned; but He pardons much. (Qur'an 42:30)

Anything bad that happens to you is a consequence of your own deeds,
and He overlooks many (of your sins) .

@lexiconkabir Ask @talk2hb1 about the above verse.

What's it revealed to him via dreams or it was revealed to our prophet? Mustaphaa Al-ameen peace be upon him.
Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by talk2hb1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
lexiconkabir:

This was revealed to you by Allaah via dream?
Thats an interesting response, I never mentioned anything about dream in all my post. If thats your response, I will implore you to dream for hidden knowledge grin
Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
talk2hb1:

Thats an interesting response, I never mentioned anything about dream in all my post. If thats your response, I will implore you to dream for hidden knowledge grin

i believe i didnt give a response, rather i asked a question, and i said dream because i know you cant see Allaah physically, so do you see the logicality in my question? if yes, could you pls posit an answer?

3 Likes

Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by talk2hb1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
lexiconkabir:

i believe i didnt give a response, rather i asked a question, and i said dream because i know you cant see Allaah physically, so do you see the logicality in my question? if yes, could you pls posit an answer?
I know, I guess we should stop going to school and enroll on the dream University. I did love to have my Masters and PhD while sleeping, because that did be fun wink
Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 14, 2016
talk2hb1:

I know, I guess we should stop going to school and enroll on the dream University. I did love to have my Masters and PhD while sleeping, because that did be fun wink

i take that to.mean, you have no answer..... thanks!

1 Like

Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by talk2hb1(m): 1:20am On Nov 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

i take that to.mean, you have no answer..... thanks!
Because you aint expecting any
Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
talk2hb1:

Because you aint expecting any

Till now you can't explain what you mean by Allaah is in everything.

WITH YOUR BELIEF, YOU ARE A PANTHEIST WITHOUT KNOWING.

2 Likes

Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by talk2hb1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
PANTHEIST
Let me level up with you, I am not here to explain anything to you because from onset you don't expected any answer from me.
Secondly, I don't owe anybody any explanation because their is no point trying to fill a cup that is already full (It is a waste of time wink ) finally, how do you explain Color to a blind person?
lexiconkabir:

You got everything all wrong, Because Everything you pointed out doesn't exist. What is a blood? what is poo? do they actually exist?
They are what you think they are, everything is what you believe it is.
Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by talk2hb1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

WITH YOUR BELIEF, YOU ARE A PANTHEIST WITHOUT KNOWING.
When I ask you to prove the existence of Allah, you shy away from the question instead you focus on some imaginary Dream University
Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
talk2hb1:

When I ask you to prove the existence of Allah, you shy away from the question instead you focus on some imaginary Dream University

I didnt shy away, i told you about his aayaat remember? You on the other hand have been shying ever since when i questioned you abour what you mean by "Allaah is in everything" since you claim my interpretation is not correct, so I will be glad if you can explain if its not the interpretation i gave.....shukran!

2 Likes

Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
talk2hb1:

PANTHEIST
Let me level up with you, I am not here to explain anything to you because from onset you don't expected any answer from me.
Secondly, I don't owe anybody any explanation because their is no point trying to fill a cup that is already full (It is a waste of time wink ) finally, how do you explain Color to a blind person?

Yes pantheist except if your statement means something else.

You got everything all wrong, Because Everything you pointed out doesn't exist. What is a blood? what is poo? do they actually exist?

Blood don't exist? It's imaginary right?

Lastly are you gay? Why winking a guy unnecessarily?

1 Like

Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by talk2hb1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Yes pantheist except if your statement means something else.
How do you explain Color to a blind person?
What is your proof of Allah? (sounding like Atheist, huh?)

lexiconkabir:

Lastly are you gay? Why winking a guy unnecessarily?
CRIOUSLY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is this a private chat or what?
This is a public forum wink
Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by talk2hb1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I didnt shy away, i told you about his aayaat remember? You on the other hand have been shying ever since when i questioned you abour what you mean by "Allaah is in everything" since you claim my interpretation is not correct, so I will be glad if you can explain if its not the interpretation i gave.....shukran!
Ayaat, and what are the Ayaat?
Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
talk2hb1:
Ayaat, and what are the Ayaat?
why should i answer your question when you've not answered any of mine?

anyway, the most strongest to me is his Kalaam, Quran al-'azeem.

1 Like

Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
talk2hb1:

How do you explain Color to a blind person?
What is your proof of Allah? (sounding like Atheist, huh?)

Click HERE to know how to describe a color to a blind person.

and as for my proof for Allaah, i have shown you..

you sounding like a pantheist(the opposite of atheist) rather.

CRIOUSLY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is this a private chat or what?
This is a public forum wink

it irritates me.

1 Like

Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by talk2hb1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

why should i answer your question when you've not answered any of mine?

anyway, the most strongest to me is his Kalaam, Quran al-'azeem.
That's a fact, not an evidence undecided
Importantly, Sufism is like Islam and being a Muslim, nobody but you practicing it will ever understand what you are doing. And you can never appreciate Islam until when you understand what you are doing and how you got into it in the first place, likewise Sufi; Sufi is not for public consumption, infact you are not to call anybody to it (Just like love you never walk into Love you fall in Love) I am sorry if I wouldn't explain some things to you or to anybody reading this because it will bring about a lot of controversies which is against my understanding.
Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
talk2hb1:

Nothing! Every creation of Allah does deserve a form of respect at every point in time, Because in everything their is Allah. There is nothing but Allah!

Even in your faeces too? Are you intentionally saying this ni, or?
Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
talk2hb1:
Jazakum llahu khaira @AideeSheks if my Muslim brother (@FriendChoice ) could use all those words against another Muslim, wondering is portrayal of Islam to non Muslim grin

From ur replies, I think it is just a mockery of the deen you really are into!!!! There's no much difference between ur replies and dat of these Islam_NL_VIRUSES

2 Likes

Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
talk2hb1:

Those are fact, not evidence. The Evidence lies with Sufi grin grin grin
If you are a Sufi you will have the Evidence, and you will stop dwelling on facts wink

LOL, "you can't understand the bible without holy spirit" and this crap! Are two peas in a pod!

2 Likes

Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

so sufis have hidden knowledge? pls tell me more.

Naso dem dey say 'sufi' don dey since d tym of rasulullaah. So my kweshun is, who was their 'Mukadam' ? Abeeb l'agege abi! Lol

1 Like

Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

so where is the hidden knowledg?!

Naso one of their unlearned self acclaimed shaykh was saying..."Ehnnnnn, even sef, sufi is in the Quran....he then stupidly said...suhufi Ibrahima wa moosa" No be joke!!!
If them know aw these shayateen among men and jinn are playing snooker on their soul ehn, dem go FLEE
Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
talk2hb1:

The hypocrites will have double punishment from Allaah in the aakirah, they will occupy the lowest of the low in jahanam. May Allaah not count us among them, ameen...#Just_saying

1 Like

Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
talk2hb1:

PANTHEIST

That ur analogy of blind person and colour is utterly unserious of u. Just because we can't see air doesn't mean we stop breathing na!

1 Like

Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
talk2hb1:

Importantly, Sufism is like Islam and being a Muslim, nobody but you practicing it will ever understand what you are doing. And you can never appreciate Islam until when you understand what you are doing and how you got into it in the first place, likewise Sufi; Sufi is not for public consumption, infact you are not to call anybody to it (Just like love you never walk into Love you fall in Love) I am sorry if I wouldn't explain some things to you or to anybody reading this because it will bring about a lot of controversies which is against my understanding.

#sighs(o•o)

WHAT IS SUFI?

#emphasising_with CAPital letter.. Enlighten us!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
talk2hb1:

last time i checked, a fact is an evidence produced that can't be disputed by anybody.

how is Allaah in everything?

This is one of the unanswered questions around here...

3 Likes

Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

That ur analogy of blind person and colour is utterly unserious of u. Just because we can't see air doesn't mean we stop breathing na!

no mind am, im think say e dey follow dumb person talk.

1 Like

Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by talk2hb1(m): 12:04am On Nov 15, 2016
lexiconkabir:

last time i checked, a fact is an evidence produced that can't be disputed by anybody.

how is Allaah in everything?

This is one of the unanswered questions around here...
Who is Allah? grin grin grin grin

lexiconkabir:

no mind am, im think say e dey follow dumb person talk.
Okay Noted smiley
RABIUSHILE04:

#sighs(o•o)
WHAT IS SUFI?
#emphasising_with CAPital letter.. Enlighten us!!!!!
I will put that under special consideration lipsrsealed
RABIUSHILE04:

The hypocrites will have double punishment from Allaah in the aakirah, they will occupy the lowest of the low in jahanam. May Allaah not counting us among them, ameen...#Just_saying
Amin, If that is what I deserve from my Allah to achieve what I need to Achieve
Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 15, 2016
talk2hb1:

sura al-ikhalas got the answer;

"Say! He Allaah is One

Allaah is whom all depends on

He begets none nor was He begotten

And none is like Him"

and I guess you are laughing at your failure(of not being able to produce any single answer).

1 Like

Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2016
talk2hb1:

Okay Noted smiley

I will put that under special consideration lipsrsealed

Amin, If that is what I deserve from my Allah to achieve what I need to Achieve

Common now man, now you're just intentionally stupid bro. May Allaah make you UNstupid in shaaa Allaah, ameen.
Re: Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2016
Another Definition Of Allah [size=17]

ﻓَﺎﻃِﺮُ ﺍﻟﺴَّﻤَﺎﻭَﺍﺕِ ﻭَﺍﻟْﺄَﺭْﺽِ ۚ ﺟَﻌَﻞَ ﻟَﻜُﻢ ﻣِّﻦْ ﺃَﻧﻔُﺴِﻜُﻢْ ﺃَﺯْﻭَﺍﺟًﺎ ﻭَﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟْﺄَﻧْﻌَﺎﻡِ ﺃَﺯْﻭَﺍﺟًﺎ ۖ ﻳَﺬْﺭَﺅُﻛُﻢْ ﻓِﻴﻪِ ۚ ﻟَﻴْﺲَ ﻛَﻤِﺜْﻠِﻪِ ﺷَﻲْﺀٌ ۖ ﻭَﻫُﻮَ ﺍﻟﺴَّﻤِﻴﻊُ ﺍﻟْﺒَﺼِﻴﺮ

[/size]
[He is] Creator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you from yourselves, mates, and among the cattle, mates; He multiplies you thereby. [size=18] There is nothing like unto Him, [/size] and He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

(42:11) The Originator of the heavens and the earth, He has appointed for you pairs of your own kind, and pairs also of cattle. Thus does He multiply you.
[size=18] Naught in the universe is like Him. [/size] He is All-Hearing, All-Seeing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuse Of Women And Children: What Says Islam? / Disrespecting The Graves / Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.