Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing (35444 Views)

Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures / Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) / 'I Discovered The Meaning Of Iberiberism At Owerri Airport' - Man Reveals.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by dangotesmummy: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2016
Nigeria.smh
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by airforcee007: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2016
there used to be a country.
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by Justiceleague1: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2016
Saintp:
I have travelled to some many places of the world. Nowhere have I seen cows move freely among humans.
What if the pilot did not notice it on time and crashed into cows and there was human loss, what we would have said as a country?

Remember anybody could be a victim of this nonsense. Sometimes I wonder if naija is created to remain cursed cos everything is just upside down
What does it take to stop this backward type of grazing cows?
guy,it aint nigeria that is cursed,it is the north. And it is spreading the curse on every region with the yorubas a willing tool.

2 Likes

Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by chuksobi50(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2016
[size=38pt]Rochas the working Governor![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by Mileslamar1(m): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by teemy(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2016
ordinarily a livestock business person houses his/her animals. when last did anyone see pigs or chickens running in large numbers as these on the streets. i wonder why it is the larger, dangerous animals passing shit on the streets that roam about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by Justiceleague1: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2016
The resident nairaland ministers of ipob affairs are nowhere to be found on this thread. That huge zombie bonobo mankii is nowhere here..zombies. If it is nnamdi kanu magana,u will see them everywhere foaming in the mouth..like that grumpus oMENTAL grin
mentals.
Op,if a group of ppl that had no biz were seen on the airport's runway,what would the authorities have done? What a zoo!

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by Booboi: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2016
Nawaao!
But Come To Think Of It, What Was In Their Mind When Trooping Those CowS In There? Abi They Wan Board Plane For Them Or What If I May Ask.
Oh! Our nigerian govt. Una done hear.
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
It is none of my business, after all imo state is in the north and ruled by malam okoroawusa
Once again, whtever happened in far away north is non of my fucccking bussiness

Whatever happen in North is not ur biz.
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by obailala(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2016
CSTR13:
Imo state used to be the Intelligensia of igboland.
Now i don't even rate them again. They are not even smart enough to elect a decent governor.
Go back to your state please... what has cows crawling through the airport got to do with governor?... an event which can happen anywhere in Nigeria?... take your irrational hatred for rochas and knock it against your head. Nonsense!
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by Legend87(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2016
yns4real:
By Lawani Mikairu

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/plane-aborts-landing-cows-take-owerri-airport-runway/

Kudos to the Pilot.. When a lady carries out an abortion, a baby dies. But in this case, he carries out an abortion and people were savedcheesy
The men has always ahead since d days of Ozymandiaz!
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by DrayZee: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2016
murtalaa:
Bigoted Igbos everywhere. They will not fault the stark incompetence of the airport manager just because she is their own. Somebody nacks ipob's wife, he blames buhari. Ipob is constipated, he blames buhari. Ipob's wife over salt his ogbono soup, he blames buhari.
Be there deceiving yourself. Before Buhari came here and gave them freedom to roam about, did you ever hear of nonsense like this.
In your mind Buhari can do no wrong.
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by goshen26: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
What Rochas has turned Imo State into just because of his Fantasized dreams of becoming the President Of Nigeria Someday....

Rochas Pay Imo pensioners thier 2years entitlements pls cry cry

This is what happen when a foreigner becomes the landlord in a strange land, he will allow his kinsmen to do whatever they like to the son of the soil of that land....interpretation to ur own risk
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by morbeta(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2016
Okorocha caution your brothers.
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by oluplus(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2016
chemicalDisease:
So true.

I was in that flight.
Thank God for you

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by LorDBolton(m): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2016
So many immature people here...

I guess they have fulanis in the UK? In Germany?

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by KardinalZik(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2016
chemicalDisease:
So true.

I was in that flight.

You should be on your way to Church of your testimony.

If small mistake for happen, you for don die now
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by CSTR13: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2016
obailala:
Go back to your state please... what has cows crawling through the airport got to do with governor?... an event which can happen anywhere in Nigeria?... take your irrational hatred for rochas and knock it against your head. Nonsense!
Irrational hatred?
The man does not even recognize that fulani herdsmen are a problem. I have not heard him speak once about it probably not to offend your president.
Btw, I don't subscribe to your idea of state- a concept created by Nigeria, whose government and administrative ideologies is far from being the best in the world..
Even part of igboland is my home.

2 Likes

Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by SmarisAjur(f): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
Beta pishure or Adontbelieve it
Una don start again? Bannnnnnnn tnz de hungry you.

Meanwhile This kind of runway with trees so close to it. Anyway me too "Adontbelieve it" like my brother above.
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by Mockinbird: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2016
I trust FAYOSE.
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by Dare2Try(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2016
The Airport should be rename cow airways, okorocha kwatinue God is watching u with the biggest black and white HD screen
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by tdayof(m): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2016
How will an airliner hover around an airport?

Nigerian journalist sha.
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by modsRbastard: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2016
[size=72pt]Holy Cow! [/size] shocked
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by obailala(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2016
CSTR13:
Irrational hatred?
The man does not even recognize that fulani herdsmen are a problem. I have not heard him speak once about it probably not to offend your president.
Btw, I don't subscribe to your idea of state- a concept created by Nigeria, whose government and administrative ideologies is far from being the best in the world..
Even part of igboland is my home.
How many governors in southern Nigeria have spoken a single word about Fulani herdsmen?.... Have you expressed even one-tenth of this your pointless animosity towards all the other governors for not mentioning a word, why are you so obsessed with Rochas all because he's in the Apc?...

Imo has not had any issues with herdsmen, yet you expect rochas to be all over the news talking of herdsmen... To you and your like minded ilk, talking about herdsmen is now a VIRTUE, and it's even more of a virtue when it is done by a person you love to hate all because of his party. You arent even from Imo state yet the mention of Imo keeps giving you sleepless nights because Imo people chose a man who is in APC. And you dare to insult the intelligence of Imo people for this?

Bros, kindly shove that your irrational oversabi hatred into that your body part where the sun dont shine and walk away. Nonsense!
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by Johnsown1(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2016
What do u expect,when every thing is taken for granted,how can a common cow be entering airport in a civilised country.

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by histemple: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2016
If I talk now he will send the DSS after me.
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by obailala(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
What Rochas has turned Imo State into just because of his Fantasized dreams of becoming the President Of Nigeria Someday....

Rochas Pay Imo pensioners thier 2years entitlements pls cry cry
You 'Oga Samuelanyanwu must be governor' I think say u get sense b4... wetin concern rochas and cow entering airport?.... The airport hasn't got security right?... Or probably rochas should go there and sleep 24-7 to ensure nothing encroaches runway?...

Some years back this same thing happened in PH international airport with an air france plane smashing into a herd of encroaching cows, did you and your friends put the blame on Odili?.... Oh I forgot, most of una brain power dey only get full charge when e reach rochas matter. Irrational Haters!
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by Lasskeey: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2016

Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by teemy(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2016
it is even unsanitary. any place they pass through becomes a disease hibernating zone. owners should ranch them properly.
Re: Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing by PrinceFola(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2016
This can only happen in Nigeria, Na wa oo!!!!!! Arrant Nonsense!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Anambra. / Why We Hiked Nigerian Applicants’ Visa Fees – US / What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.