Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5461 Views)

Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie / Happy Birthday Emperorlee / Happy Birthday MCBROOKLYN/ELLACUTE45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by SweetPoison22: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

I'm sorry I can't hear nor read Igbo. sad
Epa, dat one nor be Igbo... Na bini.
Re: . by naijaboiy: 8:04am On Nov 11, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Epa, dat one nor be Igbo... Na bini.
Hahaha!! Same with bini too. lipsrsealed
Re: . by SweetPoison22: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hahaha!! Same with bini too. lipsrsealed
Then i need to ship you ASAP to Zimbabwe. angry
Re: . by naijaboiy: 8:13am On Nov 11, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Then i need to ship you ASAP to Zimbabwe. angry
What will I be doing there when I still don't understand their language? embarassed
Re: . by SweetPoison22: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

What will I be doing there when I still don't understand their language? embarassed
Lol, you will definately learn very fast when some Zulu girls give you a special entertainment.
Re: . by naijaboiy: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Lol, you will definately learn very fast when some Zulu girls give you a special entertainment.
But I'm not a bini guy though. smiley
Re: . by MUVA(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...you may be right then. As for Nancy I still have sheets to iron out with her too.

I think she mentioned that. You know Nancy, always feisty. I've only known one female nairalander that much fiery grin

Yea! I understand. I guess you've realized that and now back on track.

Some enemies were never really friends. Some were friends who didn't deserve the hand I dealt them. Like I once said; I don't regret the good things I did for bad people. Rather, I regret the bad things I did for the good of bad people. Ruminate and digest that quote. It explains alot in just a handful of words.

Truth be told, I was actually tired of nairaland. I just didn't have much of that zeal to login, open threads and comment, especially on dumb threads. You know how it is when you fück a püssy for too long. The dick gets so accustomed to it and it doesn't feel the sweetness anymore. cheesy sometimes rest is needed so I decided to go for it. Lol

LOL. I know that feeling, bruh. And quite frankly, if it wasnt for the news, i'd have been outta here long before now. I depend on NL for my daily dose of whats-up and sometimes I get carried away and leave a few comments, and then the mentions start pouring in. What can I say? Even though Im tired AF, I still love this forum.

Nice one! I guess that's the traditional marriage. Why should your bro not be happy with your mum being hot? cheesy

LOL! Not exactly bruh, the idea of my mom looking hotter than his wife to be...... lipsrsealed

Nah, that was my pops coronation ceremony.
Re: . by SweetPoison22: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

But I'm not a bini guy though. smiley
Alright bro. cool
Re: . by MUVA(m): 8:28am On Nov 11, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Your very fine-tuned detector was used wrongly, But it's all good. The ministry is moving smoothly even though a dullard is making the ministry unmovable. grin

Agreed. Apologies..

The children of God will overcome. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by SweetPoison22: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2016
MUVA:

Some enemies were never really friends. Some were friends who didn't deserve the hand I dealt them. Like I once said; I don't regret the good things I did for bad people. Rather, I regret the bad things I did for the good of bad people. Ruminate and digest that quote. It explains alot in just a handful of words..
Brilliant bruh....

Help me with that your legendary approval pics. grin

(That dude signing some doc)

1 Like

Re: . by MUVA(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Brilliant bruh....

Help me with that your legendary approval pics. grin

(That dude signing some doc)

Here you go gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by naijaboiy: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2016
MUVA:

I think she mentioned that. You know Nancy, always feisty. I've only known one female nairalander that much fiery grin
Lool...crazy girl. I'll reach out to her sha.

Some enemies were never really friends. Some were friends who didn't deserve the hand I dealt them. Like I once said; I don't regret the good things I did for bad people. Rather, I regret the bad things I did for the good of bad people. Ruminate and digest that quote. It explains alot in just a handful of words.
I totally understand you. Well it's best to put that behind and face other things Mehn. I observed all that happened, at least to an extent before I faded. I was on the fence and I still am cos I don't really know what went down, not like I'm looking for who to throw my weight on though. I'd still tell the others what I just told you now If I'll ever have the chance. Put it behind you. I'm sure you must have done that already sef.

LOL. I know that feeling, bruh. And quite frankly, if it wasnt for the news, i'd have been outta here long before now. I depend on NL for my daily dose of whats-up and sometimes I get carried away and leave a few comments, and then the mentions start pouring in. What can I say? Even though Im tired AF, I still love this forum.
Oh yes! The news. I discovered I was losing grip on some current happenings. Instagram and other blogs wasn't doing much for me compared to nairaland when it comes to news. They are not easily accessible And it's hard to search for some trending topics sometimes.

LOL! Not exactly bruh, the idea of my mom looking hotter than his wife to be...... lipsrsealed

Nah, that was my pops coronation ceremony.
Wow! So you're now like a prince or something? cheesy
Re: . by SweetPoison22: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2016
MUVA:

Here you go gringrin
grin Thanks brother.

naijaboiy, thanks again for the good wishes but i'll still take you to Zimbabwe. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Lsofdk(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2016
happy birthday to your friend cool
Re: . by MUVA(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...crazy girl. I'll reach out to her sha.

I totally understand you. Well it's best to put that behind and face other things Mehn. I observed all that happened, at least to an extent before I faded. I was on the fence and I still am cos I don't really know what went down, not like I'm looking for who to throw my weight on though. I'd still tell the others what I just told you now If I'll ever have the chance. Put it behind you. I'm sure you must have done that already sef.

Oh yes! The news. I discovered I was losing grip on some current happenings. Instagram and other blogs wasn't doing much for me compared to nairaland when it comes to news. They are not easily accessible And it's hard to search for some trending topics sometimes.

Wow! So you're now like a prince or something? cheesy

This was something I envisaged... Something I expected even before the contest ended so it didnt come off as a shock. I definately felt dissapointed at some point, but truthfully, I have nothing against them. Which is why I don't want to engage in a show of shame with people I once called "comrades". Im old-school like that. Its been behind me long before it started. As for old man Joe, I enjoy drilling him cos he was never in the game.

Nothing replaces NL bruh, the wide range of happenings at your fingertips, the comments, the characters, everything just syncs. NL gives you what bloggers cant. Which is why no one truly leaves. You know back when I trolled, down to my e-fighting days, most of us who were here are still very much here! Some have gone mute, some are still active. People like Dollyjoy and Saintsamurai who couldn't construct perfect sentences when they first joined now do so with flare (all thanks to NL) wink, MrCork now tries to relate, irrelevant folks have taken over, Sinnzu's now MUVA_, darkrebel is now silent, cutehector is now DingBang, Seun is now a professed atheist, ishilove is no longer a mod, Onila now operates fully with her alt Mamagee3, Brilliant commenters like Ronald4lif, Xynerise etc are now m.I.a, Musiwa is now tired and so is Jonahifame, sexkillz has been banned (severally), LadyF finally got busy while Introvert is looking to take back her FTC spot, NadiaSA still can't get enough of ikechukwu, Sile12 is now Explorers, barcanista is now Tonyebarcanista, Prettythicksme is still unsure of her relationship status, atheists are on the rise, misspicy is now Berbierklaus, kinginvalhala is now Royalemperors, Jadekitana's now m.I.a, Chiam55 cum Nubian999 is now Dimples999, where the hell is cherryice? Ireneony don dey get sense small small, Idowuogbo's gone m.i.a, kingtom too.. Sinizia's gone m.I.a too... My nigga PBS4real too.. The list is endless! grin

Less than 2yrs from now, we may not be vocal here... Then peeps like maxi112, Mcbrooklyn/Macknrooklyn or Kisschrix and that efcc guy will start forming O.G on NL gringrin

Mehn... This forum is one I won't forget in a haste. Dunno when I even started typing all this.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by SweetPoison22: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2016
Lsofdk:
Thank you so kindly bruh! cheesy
Re: . by annnikky(f): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Happy birthday, my dear friend! I just want to
thank you for the
friendship that we shared so dearly in the past
months until now. I wish that we will grow
together and stay at each other’s side through the
years. I also wish you all the best things in life
because you deserve nothing less. More blessings, Shine bright and Live long.... Have fun
today!
cheesy
Wow! Tnx boo
I really appreciate kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by annnikky(f): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2016
Lsofdk:
Tnx dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by annnikky(f): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2016
stobery:
Annnikky whr @thou
Am ryt here smiley
Re: . by annnikky(f): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2016
MUVA:
Who's she? We don't know her here in ogbomosho grin

HBD anyway, have fun!
Tnx Muva

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by stobery(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2016
annnikky:

Am ryt here smiley

Fresh babe, happy buffday grin
Re: . by annnikky(f): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Where is your supposed friend?
Am here naijaboiy
Re: . by SweetPoison22: 10:10am On Nov 11, 2016
annnikky:

Wow! Tnx boo
I really appreciate kiss
You know i cherish you so much, have fun my lady. kiss
Re: . by annnikky(f): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2016
stobery:

Fresh babe, happy buffday grin
Tnx dear smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by annnikky(f): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Alright...Happy birthday to her from me..
Tnx naijaboiy

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2016
MUVA:

Dunno when I even started typing all this.
'cos you have energy smiley

Happy birthday, annnikky, age with grace
Re: . by annnikky(f): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2016
SweetPoison22:
You know i cherish you so much, have fun my lady. kiss
Tnx dearie kiss kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by annnikky(f): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Tnx baby smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by MUVA(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Ah dey tell you grin

2 Likes

Re: . by SweetPoison22: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2016
Less than 2yrs from now, we may not
be vocal here... Then peeps like
maxi112, Mcbrooklyn/Macknrooklyn
or Kisschrix and that efcc guy will start forming O.G on NL

Lol, that's the truth right there bruh. @MUVA grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 11, 2016
MUVA:

This was something I envisaged... Something I expected even before the contest ended so it didnt come off as a shock. I definately felt dissapointed at some point, but truthfully, I have nothing against them. Which is why I don't want to engage in a show of shame with people I once called "comrades". Im old-school like that. Its been behind me long before it started. As for old man Joe, I enjoy drilling him cos he was never in the game.

Nothing replaces NL bruh, the wide range of happenings at your fingertips, the comments, the characters, everything just syncs. NL gives you what bloggers cant. Which is why no one truly leaves. You know back when I trolled, down to my e-fighting days, most of us who were here are still very much here! Some have gone mute, some are still active. People like Dollyjoy and Saintsamurai who couldn't construct perfect sentences when they first joined now do so with flare (all thanks to NL) wink, MrCork now tries to relate, irrelevant folks have taken over, Sinnzu's now MUVA_, darkrebel is now silent, cutehector is now DingBang, Seun is now a professed atheist, ishilove is no longer a mod, Onila now operates fully with her alt Mamagee3, Brilliant commenters like Ronald4lif, Xynerise etc are now m.I.a, Musiwa is now tired and so is Jonahifame, sexkillz has been banned (severally), LadyF finally got busy while Introvert is looking to take back her FTC spot, NadiaSA still can't get enough of ikechukwu, Vizkiz has transcended into a troll, Sile12 is now Explorers, barcanista is now Tonyebarcanista, Prettythicksme is still unsure of her relationship status, atheists are on the rise, misspicy is now Berbierklaus, kinginvalhala is now Royalemperors, Jadekitana's now m.I.a, Chiam55 cum Nubian999 is now Dimples999, where the hell is cherryice? Ireneony don dey get sense small small, Idowuogbo's gone m.i.a, kingtom too.. Sinizia's gone m.I.a too... My nigga PBS4real too.. The list is endless! grin

Less than 2yrs from now, we may not be vocal here... Then peeps like maxi112, Mcbrooklyn/Macknrooklyn or Kisschrix and that efcc guy will start forming O.G on NL gringrin

Mehn... This forum is one I won't forget in a haste. Dunno when I even started typing all this.

Muva, last freagging time you connect me to whatever shìt happening here. I am serious dude.

2 Likes

Re: . by MackBrooklyn: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2016
annnikky:

Tnx baby smiley

Annnikky, dead or alive?? shocked

Happy Birthday, Ma'am kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Ain't Sex Tools; Be Like This Guy / My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? / Do Guys Like Pampering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.