Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,041 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe (40511 Views)

Uk About To Axe Permanent Residence Permit For Legal Immigrants / Canada Immigration Lawyer David Cohen Helps Nigerians Get Permanent Residence / Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2009
Hello Nairalanders, Am smooth man.I want to know from the real guyes in Europe how and what way is the easiest of getting permanent , And how to go around Europe without been repatriated.
Also which country in Europe has the easiest immigration policy and were you can stay without been tracked,

Guyes from Europe i wait for your REAL replies,

Do reply as soon as you read from this

@Nairalanders, Your humble advices are accepted and appreciated
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by skfa1: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2009
Try Spain
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2009
@skfa1
How is it in Spain
And what is the means??
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by skfa1: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2009
I think its easy to grant you asylum in Spain this days and after 6 months you will be given work permit and after 1 to 2 years you will be given residential permit and later upgraded you to permanent stay after few years.

Hope that helps wink .
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by justwise(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2009
skfa1:

I think its easy to grant you asylum in Spain this days and after 6 months you will be given work permit and after 1 to 2 years you will be given residential permit and later upgraded you to permanent stay after few years.

Hope that helps wink .

What dangerous substance are u taking?

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by justwise(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2009
smoothman:

Hello Nairalanders, Am smooth man.I want to know from the real guyes in Europe how and what way is the easiest of getting permanent , And how to go around Europe without been repatriated.
Also which country in Europe has the easiest immigration policy and were you can stay without been tracked,
Guyes from Europe i wait for your REAL replies,
Do reply as soon as you read from this
@Nairalanders, Your humble advices are accepted and appreciated

Are u serious at all? I thought u paid an agent 500k to process a month visa for Austria for u?

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2009
@Justwise
There is no harm in asking my question, if you dont have answers to my question then dont bother replying to it.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by justwise(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2009
smoothman:

@Justwise
There is no harm in asking my question, if you dont have answers to my question then dont bother replying to it.
Thanks

Honestly u need to get real.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2009
@UKWISE.
How do you mean by getting real?Do you think am those who go about faking things up?
I just made a topic there asking a question coz i intend travelling to Austria and its in Europe so me asking European guyes how way is the easiest doesnt make anything wrong so you dont need to make things seems as if its in anywhere wrong.
So if you have your own advice to offer then do it and dont try to make me seems like the bad type

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by hadexman(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2009
@ Smoothman

Pls don't be too hard on these people, they are just trying to advice you. Be very very careful, i have read all your thread, let us know when your visa is out, your agent says 3weeks. hopefully this week, we will hear the news.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by funkybaby(f): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2009
@post

easiest way is to marry a national of that courntry undecided

if you are going to austria, that should not be too difficult for you to do grin
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2009
@Funkybaby
Your kind of reply and advice is what is needed, always POSITIVE,
Please you are a real Woman, and i want you to tell me the Real Secret on how to get a woman easily over there, and why do you say that as long as am travelling to Austria, i will have no problem with that,
Please go haead and more deeper and Explain to me as if am a Nusery Student, Please

Wait to hear from you

@Nairalanders in Europe,
I want to know the KOKO about survival in Europe
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by OAM4J: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2009
When the One-month Austria visa you paid 500k for is out, i will give u my advice. till then finger crossed. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by symbian03(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2009
Smoothman hmmm take am easy with peeps k, and also don't be too nervous about things. Believe me there'll be a way out 4 ya ciao;-)
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by mevisbleek: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2009
@smooth man, europe is not easy but it is possible, if u are serious i have the connection in hungary, although i am in canada but i can connect u with a naija babe in hungary she is a citizen and a medical student, she is 2, she can help u out i will talk to her, na my person but i have to know how serious u are.

@justwise i am trying to help dis guy and i am not asking for money b4 u start saying rubbish, na u wise pass. Fafranculo

3 Likes

Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by funkybaby(f): 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2009
smoothman:

@Funkybaby
Your kind of reply and advice is what is needed, always POSITIVE,
Please you are a real Woman, and i want you to tell me the Real Secret on how to get a woman easily over there, and why do you say that as long as am travelling to Austria, i will have no problem with that,
Please go haead and more deeper and Explain to me as if am a Nusery Student, Please

Lol. . . . Its nothing new. Naija men do this all the time. . .

I have a friend that went to Austria and thats what he did. Infact, the lady was a wealthy woman, so the guy just dey flex dey go. . . lol

He met her via a dating website, few days to the expiration of his visa, the lady fell in loff with him and he came out clean to her that he didnt want to go back to naija and his visa was expiring soon. so the lady thought about it, and the only way she could help him was to get married to him, which she did.

The lady in question is veryyyy fat and not pretty and she is unable to have kids.

I remember the guy telling me that it is easy to meet austrian women in clubs too.

Accordimg to him, life in austria is hard for balckmen. . . . most guys make ends meet by hustling (doing drugs) or the lucky ones (like him) get married to rich austrian women.

The guy later got involved in car biz. Taking orders for cars, spare parts, etc from nigerians, buying the cars/parts in austria and shipping them to naija.

I am only narrating the guy's experience oh. So just find an austrian woman that will loff you, be honest with her and you will be fine smiley

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by OAM4J: 1:21am On Nov 04, 2009
mevisbleek:

@smooth man, europe is not easy but it is possible, if u are serious i have the connection in hungary, although i am in canada but i can connect u with a naija babe in hungary she is a citizen and a medical student, she is 2, she can help u out i will talk to her, na my person but i have to know how serious u are.

@justwise i am trying to help dis guy and i am not asking for money b4 u start saying rubbish, na u wise pass. Fafranculo

ha ha ha ha, lol grin
the fear of justwise is the beggining of not scamming wisdom.

Are you sure you are not thinking of ways of collecting your own 500k? How does the lady in question going to help out? marry him? or is she married to the head of the hungarian Immigration?

2 Likes

Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by mevisbleek: 5:06am On Nov 04, 2009
@i dont know your name, it seems thaat everyone that wants to help u pple see that person as a scam why? Then what is the use of this thread, i am notasking for money, i dont need money, i just want to elp, men why are u pple like this, men whatever, i repeat i do not need money, i just wan help a brother that wants to hasibe.

@smoothman, hala @ me and we will yan and i promise i will help u na smalls, dnt mind anyone i dnt need ur money
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by justwise(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2009
OAM4J:

ha ha ha ha, lol grin
the fear of justwise is the beggining of not scamming wisdom.

Are you sure you are not thinking of ways of collecting your own 500k? How does the lady in question going to help out? marry him? or is she married to the head of the hungarian Immigration?

My brother my hands are clean oo, pple with guilty mind, he attacked me even b4 i say a thing.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by justwise(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2009
mevisbleek:

u are a cretin, tell me how your connection in hungry will help him? I just can't get my head around how silly some of u are. U always know one or two dodgy Nigerian doing some dubious deal in Europe. Very soon, just very soon your days will be numbered. This is how u go about painting our name black

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2009
@Symbian03
Thanks for the Encouragement. I really appreciate it so much, A Million thanks to you.Keep it up

@OAM4J
Thanks all the same for your willingness to assist me out,You are still very nice, I will let you know when the visa is out, A million thanks to you,

@Funkybaby
I have sometimes doubted the potentials of a woman, But you 100% different,You really good and wonderful,Nairaland need to compliment you on useful assistance you have been giving. kiss thanks so much for the story, I will cherish it so much if i can get more help from you on the kind of documents i might been needing when i get there that will assist me in all ramifications,so i can start going for it now,
Also tell me how many percent possiblity of Repatriation in Europe.I will wait for your Priceless help, A Billion Thanks to you kiss

@mevisbleek
You just showed me how a good brother have to be,I will call you as soon as i leave my house to go down,Dont just listen to those who will say that you are a scammer,let them tell me how they got to where they are now in life abroad,let them tell me that they didnt do one or two things to survive over there that they will try to hide,Please am in 100% support of how you want me to do it as long as the papers need for my Legality in Europe is ensured,
Please also do tell me what are the documents you will be advicing that i travel with so as to make things more easier when i get there,Also are there other things i need to know, A Trillion thanks to you my broda
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by asiwaju: 10:50am On Nov 04, 2009
@smoothman,

From day one you are not being straightforward,you are full of deception,so Mr smoothman,what about your journey to the Embassy on Tuesday any progress?now you are looking for a country with a very easy resident permit,what about your in law in Austria?what about the job waiting for you in Austria?its now 3weeks mr smoothman where is your Austrian visa,i dont want you to lose your 500k and the job waiting for you in Europe,because in Europe many people are losing their job and you want to lose a job waiting for you?(an illegal immigrant).

i am appealling to Nairalanders,please ignore this man,give your advice to people of honour and integrity,this guy has sometimes doubted a potentials of a woman,what an outrageous and a shamefull word,please ignore him.

Asiwaju.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by hadexman(m): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2009
asiwaju:

@smoothman,

From day one you are not being straightforward,you are full of deception,so Mr smoothman,what about your journey to the Embassy on Tuesday any progress?now you are looking for a country with a very easy resident permit,what about your in law in Austria?what about the job waiting for you in Austria?its now 3weeks mr smoothman where is your Austrian visa,i dont want you to lose your 500k and the job waiting for you in Europe,because in Europe many people are losing their job and you want to lose a job waiting for you?(an illegal immigrant).

i am appealling to Nairalanders,please ignore this man,give your advice to people of honour and integrity,this guy has sometimes doubted a potentials of a woman,what an outrageous and a shamefull word,please ignore him.

Asiwaju.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2009
@Asiwaju
Look here you old Taxi-driver.So you still dare show your face on my thread again,You are not ashamed of yourself.you claim to have sponsored your relatives to Austria, GO TO HELL YOU BLOODY LIAR,Go feed yourself well before talking to people.You suppose to go hide in the GUTTERS thats were you belong,Always claiming on what you dont know about, For your information Mr Taxi driver,Austria visa takes 4-5 weeks for it.I have gone there for interview and soon i will be flying,Am just looking for serious contact coz i cant put all my eggs in one basket,I cant count all my hope in my uncle,So Bleep OFF AND GO FEED YOUR POOR STARVING FAMILY IN NIGERIA,OLD GOAT,Am still a young man,i have a bright future,You are old and need to start planning on your BURIAL FUNERAL RITES,
Look i dont need your help,so go to hell,if you ever show your face again here i will tell you my full name,
DISGUSTING SMELLY MAGGOT
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by symbian03(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2009
Omo na real wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by symbian03(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2009
Smoothman & asiwaju, you guys started being helpful to each other. But only God knows what came over you:-( this is sad.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by asiwaju: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2009
@@smoothman,

Aa ha,na 4 to for 5 weeks now,you are just ridiculous,Again,you are going nowhere,you are a deceptful guy,where is your pride,mr smoothman,sitting all day long in internet cafe and trying to scam people,go and look for a job to do,shameless ignorant,today o,e wan go Czech,tomorrow na Austria,hungary,spain and Kosovo,Aa ha wetin,instead of you to be truthfull na so so lie,maybe fuel shortage wey dey Naija don enter your brain,well i still wish you well sha,may God show you the right way.

Asiwaju.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by tunnytox(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2009
smoothman:

@Asiwaju
Look here you old Taxi-driver.So you still dare show your face on my thread again,You are not ashamed of yourself.you claim to have sponsored your relatives to Austria, GO TO HELL YOU BLOODY LIAR,Go feed yourself well before talking to people.You suppose to go hide in the GUTTERS thats were you belong,Always claiming on what you dont know about, For your information Mr Taxi driver,Austria visa takes 4-5 weeks for it.[b]I have gone there for interview and soon i will be flying,[/b]Am just looking for serious contact coz i cant put all my eggs in one basket,I cant count all my hope in my uncle,So mess OFF AND GO FEED YOUR POOR STARVING FAMILY IN NIGERIA,OLD GOAT,Am still a young man,i have a bright future,You are old and need to start planning on your BURIAL FUNERAL RITES,
Look i dont need your help,so go to hell,if you ever show your face again here i will tell you my full name,
DISGUSTING SMELLY MAGGOT

don't you think someone from Austrian embassy might be reading your posts or rather you believe they don't visit Nairaland, a word is enough for the wise
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by mevisbleek: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2009
@smoothman, i am just a student in canada, i will contact my sister in hungary and she will give me the low down, shes a citizen. Dnt worry u will get residence permit then from there u go they hustle. But my brother europe no easy. WhY dont u use student level to enter canada, its better for u. Anyways hala me if u can , cos if i begin dey yan e no go hard pple go shout scam scam. lol
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by vanesa(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2009
sha,may God show you the right way.

Asiwaju.

Someone has just showed maturity mixed with excellent wisdom. That is how you gain respect!
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2009
OAM4J:

When the One-month Austria visa you paid 500k for is out, i will give u my advice. till then finger crossed. lipsrsealed
smooth man,sory you have to post another topic, negative minded guys like OAM4J have hijacked your humble question.,
look somebody like OAM4J do not have something tangible to offer,that is why his stupid post of "people telling him how they were defrauded"did not see the light of the day cos there are no tangible responds and i believe its because people were not defrauded or they were afraid to tell the stupid blackmailer
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2009
[

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Noticed In My Hotel Room / Please I Need Your Advice On How To Verify Visa If Is Fake Or Not / ABC Transport - Passengers Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.