Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? (69592 Views)

Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. / Policeman Carrying A Bag For A Man In Imo At A Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by sunshine46(f): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
IRobot7:

Damn beautiful sunshine!
Lol...wah can I say...
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by blackjah(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
she is a NBC agent
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by ayamprecious: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't need a prophet to tell me that the lady is from Ibadan

Guy be careful....

Wetin consign Ibadan now

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Temibabie(f): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Na recession cause am
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by nellyelitz(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
this mostly happens in the south west
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by tosyne2much(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
ayamprecious:

Guy be careful....

Wetin consign Ibadan now
Na joke I dey joke oooo egbon before you go start to dey bash me cheesy
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by delman88(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ebina
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by preetyb(f): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
She probably did for her kids back at home who may have told her " mummy bring something for us o" mothers mostly do this for their kids especially those that are poor.

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by yinkuscious(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Reason why ladies go around with big bags

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by kaish111: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
dowdy woman
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by iamkingzlee(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Laveda, is this you??
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Sydneyege10(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
shocked grin.....Deris God oooo in mama patience voice...well who else do we blame if not Buhari lol
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Twaci(f): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Laveda, is this you??
Evil cheesy
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by jazeeby(f): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
no be new thing

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Laveda(f): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Laveda, is this you??

angry
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Bimpe29: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
This has been a aged long practice even before d emergence of economic recession. Such people are mainly ladies/women.
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by dominion001(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
AnalyticEngine:
C'mon guys... maybe her friends asked her to keep theirs since she was the only one that had a bag. grin
u must be very gud in defense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Samlapa: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
movable fridge
grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Raskasal(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
ajokebelle:
That's not a bag, its a fridge.

Lol. Mini fridge or what.. . Nigerians ehn, una too funny

2 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by tutaboi(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Typical Yoruba woman
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
AnalyticEngine:
C'mon guys... maybe her friends asked her to keep theirs since she was the only one that had a bag. grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
tutaboi:
Typical Yoruba woman
if not that you are insane, I will have insulted u
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Must Ibadan girls be referred to posts like this Not all Ibadan girls act like this, there are other states with girls like this @ Tosyne2much
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by tutaboi(m): 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
flamyd:
if not that you are insane, I will have insulted u
I know ur abnormal... I would have said ur father
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
tutaboi:
Typical Yoruba woman
I would have automatically slapped you for such a ridiculous comment..... Thats too much, cant Yoruba people breath Must you refer them to posts like this Every tribe has its own obvious flaw. Mind your words my dear..... #Teamyoruba.....
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by tutaboi(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Maggielovely:
I would have automatically slapped you for such a ridiculous comment..... Thats too much, cant Yoruba people breath Must you refer them to posts like this Every tribe has its own obvious flaw. Mind your words my dear..... #Teamyoruba.....
dear sis....I have spent 8yrs here in Yoruba land Ibadan to be more precise
I have seen things here in IB, my guy who did a naming ceremony lost 23 bottles after d ceremony ...dear pls tell me what happened to those bottles ? Remember there wasn't any breakages. If I Dont see it I wouldn't have said it. #nooffence#
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
tutaboi:
dear sis....I have spent 8yrs here in Yoruba land Ibadan to be more precise
I have seen things here in IB, my guy who did a naming ceremony lost 23 bottles after d ceremony ...dear pls tell me what happened to those bottles ? Remember there wasn't any breakages. If I Dont see it I wouldn't have said it. #nooffence#
Its a party and different people from different tribes with different characters would be there so you can't put the blame on a particular tribe. Moreover you have no evidence to prove that all those bottles were taken home by Yorubas.
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
LOL.
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by tutaboi(m): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Maggielovely:
Its a party and different people from different tribes with different characters would be there so you can't put the blame on a particular tribe. Moreover you have no evidence to prove that all those bottles were taken home by Yorubas.
calm down ......99.9 % where yorubas even the celebrant. And he knew his ppl and there character.
He told be to be watchful against such act ,yet we lost bottles .
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by piagetskinner(m): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2016
She can use that to open shop ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.