Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna (58561 Views)

How Do I Get Bus From Abuja To Minna Or Kontagora / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) / Travelling By Train From Lagos To Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by xamster(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Safe journey
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Now in Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by myrrtle(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
God bless Jonathan oh

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by jaywhoco(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
jeloser:
angry free pepsi
oga. It isn't free. You paid for it.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Generalyemi(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
someone ,somewhere moved dis to d front page......lord help us
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
TINALETC3:
And Hw many hours wl it take u 2 get 2 Minna?

24 hrs sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Disneylady(f): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
jeloser:

24 hrs sir
24 wetin? That thing slow oooooo but kudos to GEJ, atleast he revived the railway

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
What comes to my mind after hearing the sleeper is hooking and sex inside train? Is that possible as I have never boarded train before because paying 4000 without a Bleep is costly,

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by nagodesmile18(f): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
steadyguy101:
have you noticed that the SE and SS have been totally ignored in this train thing?
and yet the minister in charge is from SS
pls joor do ur research wella b4 commenting...train moves from Kano to portharcourt every thursday....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by suyamasta(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
jeloser:

24 hrs sir
Nice of you to share, do have a safe trip, i would like to experience travelling by train someday!
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by stasius: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
steadyguy101:
have you noticed that the SE and SS have been totally ignored in this train thing?

It's because we are not part of them.
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by columbus007(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
Abeg which one be the Nairalander? Shey na the coke abi na the one wey carry Ghana must go for head grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by catherineokezie(f): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
plz do train also ply from Lagos to kano or Jos
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by jolomiurenyi(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Person fit buy gala inside?

No, na pure water you fit buy inside the train... grin
gbaskiboy:
Person fit buy gala inside?

No, na pure water you fit buy inside the train...
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by dokJ: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
how much does it cost from Asaba to Abuja/ lagos
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by NaijaFutbol: 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bolustic:

I have the feeling that someone is suffering from Stockholm syndrome?

How would a person who failed to construct the Second Niger Bridge as promised become your Hero?

I hope you aware that this train will not pass through the SE?

Tell me, what did you people gain(I mean capital projects) from your Hero apart from few appointment?

You just cant quit thinking about the SE?
You will even book space to quote them

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by B3sty(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Any Stop - over in Abuja?
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Yinka455(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
I actually entered it last week friday it was good but i was actually robbed of my wallet inside the train........from lagos-abeokuta-ibadan-ede-osogbo-ikirun-inisa-offa-ilorin-bode sadu-jebba-mokwa-kutiwenji-aferi-zungeru-minna

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by moshino(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
zoroby:
Free pepse? shocked

Yes, "free pepse", but they charge you for the PEPSI though.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by ephi123(f): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bolustic:

How would a person who failed to construct the Second Niger Bridge as promised become your Hero?

Tell me, what did you people gain(I mean capital projects) from your Hero apart from few appointment?

All you've written above (while true) doesn't change the fact that these trains were implemented during GEJ's era.

Buhari should focus on his deliverables and what we will point to after his tenure is over.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bolustic:

International Airport at Enugu, Federal University at Ebonyi state, Federal Nursing school at Ebonyi state. Enugu-Abakaliki express-way construction. Appointments, Many more.

At least I named ONE(many) project, tell me one capital project delivered by Buhari, or Obasanjo in the SE?

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by jaymejate: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
I take train every time, from IBadan to Abeokuta and most times Lagos.

That train coming from Minna is wack i must confess, only the First class is perfect with A.C in it. Second klass is another thing. The Hausas inside, especially that toilet, they'll defecate and leave it there. Odors! It leaves Minna Monday morning i guess and get to Ibadan on Tuesday evening, that's if it's fast o.

There's another one from Ilorin to Lagos too, that one has no first klass with A.C and limited Hausas in it so it's clean no crowd. That leaves on Wednesdays. (ALL DOWN TRAIN).

(UP TRAINS) mostly Fridays and Sundays.

Train is cool with adventure. 3 Wednesdays ago, the train stopped in the forest in the midnight. Dangerous day of my life grin
Train Ride is cool tho

Don't forget, it's cheap but no perfect timing, be ready to get to your destination in the dark time!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Rano85(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
OP, this pix be lyk wetin dem use modern 3310 take snap o.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by FILEBE(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
hollywater:
Amajiris enjoying GEJ hand work. You eat small pikin yam, carri oil put for him mouth, still come back to call him ungrateful pikin. It's all right.

One day your sons and daughters will read what you read and feel ashamed.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by icon8: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
Picture of you inside the train, or...you know na! tongue

jaymejate:
I take train every time, from IBadan to Abeokuta and most times Lagos.

That train coming from Minna is wack i must confess, only the First class is perfect with A.C in it. Second klass is another thing. The Hausas inside, especially that toilet, they'll defecate and leave it there. Odors! It leaves Minna Monday morning i guess and get to Ibadan on Tuesday evening, that's if it's fast o.

There's another one from Ilorin to Lagos too, that one has no first klass with A.C and limited Hausas in it so it's clean no crowd. That leaves on Wednesdays. (ALL DOWN TRAIN).

(UP TRAINS) mostly Fridays and Sundays.

Train is cool with adventure. 3 Wednesdays ago, the train stopped in the forest in the midnight. Dangerous day of my life grin
Train Ride is cool tho

Don't forget, it's cheap but no perfect timing, be ready to get to your destination in the dark time!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
jeloser:
Actually am on my way to minna, just want you guys to see their first class ...iddo terminus ..Lagos to minna... dnt want the train to derail this time around.

Wish me save journey
Hi, where did you pick the train from? Which terminal?
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Interesting15: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Yinka455:
I actually entered it last week friday it was good but i was actually robbed of my wallet inside the train........from lagos-abeokuta-ibadan-ede-osogbo-ikirun-inisa-offa-ilorin-bode sadu-jebba-mokwa-kutiwenji-aferi-zungeru-minna

How were you robbed?
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by jaymejate: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
jeloser:
Now in Abeokuta

No worry, tomorrow or the midnight, for sure, you go reach Minna. Try enter second klass and snap pics. I swear you go de thank God say na first klass you take.

By 8:30pm you'll get to Ibadan. Help me tell one thin man, he's always on ancient suit, that he de owe me N200 change o and that mama wey de sell Amala.
Pls

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Onegai(f): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
When will they start running trains from Lagos to the Se states? Because that is a very lucrative route, though I'm sure airlines and road transport companies will fight against it.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by jaymejate: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
icon8:
Picture of you inside the train, or...you know na! tongue

I'm not in a train now.
And i don't snap pics in the train, since it's not new to me. I take it every time

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by AreaFada2: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
steadyguy101:

It was not done by this government o. GEJ did. I know GEJ also did one from somewhere in the East to PH. A Nairalander rode on it and showed it here about two years ago. Because North is so vast, GEJ thought connecting those long distances was crucial. Just like integrated education up North is critical to fight ignorance, poverty & extremism.

It was meant to be in phases: With Benin-Warri-Asaba-Onitsha also in the next phase. Eventually, it would be connected from Benin to Lagos. By the time GEJ was through, you could connect from the East & SS by train to most cities in the West & North.

It seems that will be ditched now.

Even if lies are flying in a supersonic jet, the truth will eventually overtake them. So are APC propaganda and efforts by GEJ government.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Can't All Roads In Lagos State Be Like The Roads In Alausa, Ikeja? (PHOTOS) / Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria / US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.