Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian (22798 Views)

Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Business Can I Start With 100,000naira In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian by lovemoi2(f): 6:05am On Nov 02, 2009
any ideas

it is roughly 700-1000$, its a little money but can it start any business

ehem no sarcastic comment oh, if you no get answer, no need to waste time typ
Re: What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian by chukuweike: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2009
U can use it to trade forex if u learn it properly.
Re: What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian by slyk2(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2009
Lets have a talk please.

call me 08037221952
Re: What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian by lovemoi2(f): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2009
sly-k:

Lets have a talk please.

call me 08037221952

i no dey call any body, if u no fit give the answer here, carry go grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian by IykeD(m): 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
Nigerians! pls don't call no one oh
Re: What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian by atilla(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2009
Maybe you can hire someone to selling newspapers for you, or get a small gen and photocopier to be making photocopies depends on your area.

Otherwise just get some tables and cheer and start beer parlour jare

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian by lovemoi2(f): 2:49am On Nov 13, 2009
atilla:

Maybe you can hire someone to selling newspapers for you, or get a small gen and photocopier to be making photocopies depends on your area.

Otherwise just get some tables and cheer and start beer parlour jare

tanks for the tip, will put the beer palor idea into consideration grin grin

ok keep it coming people

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian by dogpawzz: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2009
try Network Marketing

http://ng2.fmgroup.dega.com.pl/index.php

Just go to the website above, and read
Re: What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian by abujal(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2009
you can invest in a small meat shop, poultry farm or buy well packaged "kilishi" (dried miced meat) from the north and selling in the south. i hope u find my suggestions useful.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian by lovemoi2(f): 1:37am On Nov 20, 2009
^^^^
dayum, more ideas peeps grin
Re: What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian by hilfund: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2009
Hi friend,
your question is really an easy one. the answer is very obvious in my mind. i've once asked such question and i got a workable answer. This answer has made me what i am today. Let me tell you:
We DO have a great product that offers TRUE value! and you will become whatever you want to be in life. 100,000 naira is too much for it. I'll tell you how.
See how @ www./ydb5jd6.

YOU'LL BE HAPPY TO GET THIS, JUST AS IT WERE FOR ME IN MY OWN CASE!

CALL ME; HARYKING
Re: What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian by Ejiogbe(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2009
Hi Lovemoi2, i think #100,000 can do at least one of the lots of small scale businesses in Nigeria today.The most important step is to do your due diligence properly.How? Good, shine your eyes well,well. Ask around from people near you and FIND A YEARNING, PRESSING NEED AND FILL IT. Your location and personal readiness to serve a lot of people are essential here.Can you list those items that you cant do without a day? Take just one.Start small. Get a coach to show you the nitty-gritty of the business.Good luck cool
Re: What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian by lovemoi2(f): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2009
alot of unusefull answers but thanks for trying

hilfund:

Hi friend,
your question is really an easy one. the answer is very obvious in my mind. i've once asked such question and i got a workable answer. This answer has made me what i am today. Let me tell you:
We DO have a great product that offers TRUE value! and you will become whatever you want to be in life. 100,000 naira is too much for it. I'll tell you how.
See how @ www./ydb5jd6.

YOU'LL BE HAPPY TO GET THIS, JUST AS IT WERE FOR ME IN MY OWN CASE!

CALL ME; HARYKING

can u imagine this sermon just because i ask for what kind of business to start. i tire oh undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian by Thethy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2009
Start grasscutter farming on a small scale level e.g 1 family and build on it.Do not expect immediate profit.Check my profile to know more about grasscutter farming.
Re: What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian by eyems: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian by tinulove(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
I can only observe that TRUST, a socio-economic capital is not a considered factor in Nigeria cos no-one trust nobody & everybody is a suspect. Anyways, there are a few business to do with that amount of money, all you need is good business plan with real facts and figures, good business resources and a business mentor. One business source I can only offer you for free is http://www.jvmorris.biz/7-sources-of-business-ideas/ ...if you need more, visit the site and search for business ideas. Cheers...
Re: What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian by G12(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Well, I am into network marketing with a flexible compensation plan: no autoship. The products(food supplements) are highly consumable and marketer. Check them out here
www.allianceinmotionglobal.biz

Lots of benefits!
Re: What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian by tinulove(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
3 Things You Must Do (Today) Into Second Half Of The Year
Today should be a critical day in your business, work or life. Because it’s the last day of the first half of 2014. That’s right, the year is already halfway over. So right now is the PERFECT time to take an honest look at your business, see how much progress you’ve made so far this […]
read all: http://www.jvmorris.biz/3-things-you-must-do-today-into-second-half-of-the-year/

(1) (Reply)

How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man / Emefiele Accuses Nigerian Business Moguls Of Using Illegal Markets (Video) / 4 Lessons Entrepreneurs Should Learn From Dangote’s Bloomberg Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.