Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach (63238 Views)

Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! / Tongues -part 3.the Special Ministry Of Tongues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Seun(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
Yesterday, I decided to listen to the official video of Sinach's most famous worship song, 'Way Maker':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4XWfwLHeLM
I'm pleased to say that I enjoyed this video much better than her singing during the Benny Hinn program I reviewed earlier.

However, I have a problem. At 4:32 she spoke some words which I don't understand: "bo shadada vandasanda". After singing some more, at 4:52, she sang these words "o rerererebo shande yama zeke allelu," which I don't understand either. When I asked for the translation, I was told she was speaking in tongues which, fortunately, can be interpreted by those who have the gift of interpretation.

I hereby call upon Nairalanders with the gift of interpretation of tongues to interpret those words for us so we can fully appreciate the song.

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Tobitrueman(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
This is clear that this assumed-spirit led speaking in tongues was practiced before the song

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nobody knows the meaning even she doesn't know what she's saying. just like Terry G's rabarabatatata

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ikp120(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Seun:
Yesterday, I decided to listen to the official video of Sinach's most famous worship song, 'Way Maker':

I'm pleased to say that I enjoyed this video much better than her singing during the Benny Hinn program I reviewed earlier.

However, I have a problem. At 4:32 she spoke some words which I don't understand: "bo shadada vandasanda". After singing some more, at 4:52, she sang these words "o rerererebo shande yama zeke allelu," which I didn't understand either. When I asked for the translation, I was told she was speaking in tongues which, fortunately, can be interpreted by those who have the gift.

I hereby call upon Nairalanders with the gift of interpretation of tongues to interpret those words for us so we can fully appreciate the song.

Simple; From my observation, Seun is about to be born again again o... The guy looks more like an agnostic than an atheist

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Flexherbal(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Let us see , if there are those who interpret other tongues!
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tobitrueman:
This is clear that this assumed-spirit led speaking in tongues was practiced before the song
How are you so sure?It's like an ad lib which she could have included in the recording at the studio.

6 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
If there is anything that is starkly spurious in christianity, it's the whole notion of speaking in tongues.
What christians call speaking is tongues, is just someone saying random meaningless words and claiming it's of heavenly origin. Anyone can do this.

Just study any christian who frequently speaks in tongues and you'll notice that every time he speaks in tongues, he uses the same string of phrases. This is because his brain has already become accustomed to those words, and invariably made it his default "heavenly tongue."

I know relations who have been using the same string of meaningless phrases for years now. They are so used to it, that they don't even know that it's the same bland group of words that they use.

Christians need to know that whatever transcendent feeling they experience, that causes them to speak in tongues, such feeling is not exclusive to christians. People from other religions also experience this feeling when they engage in their own so called spiritual activities, which can range from worship, to prayer, or even meditation which is isomorphic to quiet prayer, and such feeling can be so profound and overwhelming, that it makes them susceptible to suggestion and weird behavior. And when they get accustomed to such weird behavior, it becomes a part of them.

The fact that there are branches of christianity that don't even believe in the idea of speaking in tongues, and still claim that they speak to and hear from God, and God assures them on a daily basis that what they are doing( not believing in his holy spirit and manifesting it's presence by speaking in tongues) is right, then it raises the question of the validity of either of the beliefs, because both camps claim that God speaks to them. So it's either God is deliberately causing confusion, is confused himself, or both camps are just being delusional and their God doesn't exist.

146 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by jonbellion(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
If there is anything that is starkly false in christianity, it's speaking in tongues.
What christians call speaking is tongues, is just someone saying random meaningless words and claiming it's of heavenly origin. Anyone can do this.

Just study any christian who frequently speaks in tongue and you'll notice that every time he speaks in tongues, he uses the same string of phrases. This is because his brain has already become accustomed to those words, and invariably made it his default "heavenly tongue"

I know people that have been using the same string of meaningless phrases for years now. They are so used to it, that they don't even know that it's the same line of phrases that they use.

Christians need to know that whatever transcendent feeling that they experience, is also what everyone from ever other religion experiences when they engage in so called spiritual activities, which can range from prayer, to worship or meditation, and such feeling, can be so profound and overwhelming, that it makes them susceptible to suggestion and weird behavior. And when they get accustomed to such weird behavior, it becomes a part of them.
babies below the age of 2 and intoxicated people also speak in tounges

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
If there is anything that is starkly spurious in christianity, it's the whole notion of speaking in tongues.

Just study any christian who frequently speaks in tongue and you'll notice that every time he speaks in tongues, he uses the same string of phrases. This is because his brain has already become accustomed to those words, and invariably made it his default "heavenly tongue"

I know relations that have been using the same string of meaningless phrases for years now. They are so used to it, that they don't even know that it's the group of words that they use.

Christians need to know that whatever transcendent feeling that they experience, that causes them to speak in tongues, is not exclusive to christians. People from other religions, also experience such feelings when they engage in so called spiritual activities, which can range from worship, to prayer or even meditation, which is isomorphic to quiet prayer, and such feeling, can be so profound and overwhelming, that it makes them susceptible to suggestion and weird behavior. And when they get accustomed to such weird behavior, it becomes a part of them.

The fact that there are branches of christianity that don't even believe in the idea of speaking in tongues, and still claim that they speak and hear from God, and God assures them on a daily basis that what they are doing( not believing in his holy spirit and manifesting in speaking in tongues) is right, then it raises rhe question of the validity of either of the beliefs, because both camps claim that God speaks to them. So it's either God is deliberately causing confusion, is confused himself, or both camps are just being delusional and their God doesn't exist.
Jargons!
How can you speak so confidently about what you don't understand?
Tongues is a language but it's a spiritual language.Do you speak or understand Mandarin?If a man speaks mandarin,will another Chinese man understand him?Yes,but you do not because it is strange to you nevertheless it's a language understood.Does it have the same words when spoken by another man?Yes.
Tongues can have similar words and they can be repeated.It doesn't make it nonsense.
Interpreting it comes as another gift.Some have that gift.

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Onechancearmy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
So you've taken your mockery to another level?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by freshcvvs: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
thorpido:
Jargons!
Tongues is a language but it's a spiritual language.Do you speak or understand Mandarin?If a man speaks mandarin,will another Chinese man understand him?Yes,but you do not because it is strange to you nevertheless it's a language understood.Does it have the same words when spoken by another man?Yes.
Tongues can have similar words and they can be repeated.It doesn't make it nonsense.

Tongue is not a heavenly or spiritual language!
The first sets of tongue spoken in the bible were languages spoken by some people within neighboring countries to Israel as at that time!

Pick another defence!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
thorpido:
Jargons!

I am not speaking confidently on what I don't know. I am speaking confidently and assertively because it's a subject I am very familiar with. I also spoke in tongues when I was a christian and I know people who did, and who still do, and they all speak jargons. And funny enough, there is a very strong similarity between the jargons they speak. This is because everyone who speaks in tongues, tries to imitate someone that they've heard before.
Just listening closely to the sounds people who speak in tongue make, you'd realize that its almost the same rubbish. Even Nollywood actors also successfully imitate the same heavenly tongues.

This whole subject of speaking in tongues just shows how suggestible people can be, and it also accentuates the power of belief, especially belief that's reinforced by group followership.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by femzysticks(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
interpretation of tongues is a gift of the Holy Spirit...

tongues also is not an earthly language but a spiritual language..

you need to be highly connected to the spirit to understand (when you have the gift)

not interpreting plane text...

the meaning is not certain..

when we speak in tongues.. the Holy Spirit intercedes for us. that is He prays for us. telling God our heart desires and worship...

so the meaning of that at that time may not be be meaning later..

it takes men of the spirit to understand things of the spirit!!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by jnrbayano(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Speaking in tongues is amongst the least gifts the Holy Spirit can give.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ifeoluwasegun(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Urgent attention please!
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by goldwaters(f): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
It's supposed to be speaking in unknown(to the speaker) tongues/a foreign language not gibberish. And it should be interpreted so all present gets the message.
It surprises me that some denominations even teach how to speak in tongues.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
jnrbayano:
Speaking in tongues is amongst the least gifts the Holy Spirit can give.

Least? Says who? Mind you, I'm familiar with scriptures you might likely quote. Apart from building and charging you up, tongues will lead you into various other gifts. Do not criticize it if you dont have it, otherwise you may never have it.

8 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
goldwaters:
It's supposed to be speaking in unknown(to the speaker) tongues/a foreign language not gibberish. And it should be interpreted so all present gets the message.
It surprises me that some denominations even teach how to speak in tongues.

Do not criticize what you want or you may never get it.

3 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Mimzyy(f): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
Following
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by goldwaters(f): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
donnie:

Do not criticize what you want or you may never get it.
who says I want it.
Pls check out the meaning of criticize.
My post above wasn't a criticism.
kindly get of my post.
You don't have to reply what you don't understand. Read, look, listen and learn. Talking should come after these or writing/typing as the case may be.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Scholar8200(m): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Seun:

However, I have a problem. At 4:32 she spoke some words which I don't understand: "bo shadada vandasanda". After singing some more, at 4:52, she sang these words "o rerererebo shande yama zeke allelu," which I don't understand either. When I asked for the translation, I was told she was speaking in tongues which, fortunately, can be interpreted by those who have the gift.

The spirit of the prophets is subject to the prophets; if there will be none to interpret, let the person with a message in tongues keep quiet (Excerpts from 1 Corinth 14)

Since she went ahead to speak in tongues, I surmise that the interpreter was right there where the song was rendered, not here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
So it's either God is deliberately causing confusion, is confused himself, or both camps are just being delusional and their God doesn't exist.

Your conclusion na bad oo !

cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
goldwaters:

who says I want it.
Pls check out the meaning of criticize.
My post above wasn't a criticism.
kindly get of my post.
You don't have to reply what you don't understand. Read, look, listen and learn. Talking should come after these or writing/typing as the case may be.

Dont you wonder how I knew you dont have it?

3 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Scholar8200:
The spirit of the prophets is subject to the prophets; if there will be none to interpret, let the person with a message in tongues keep quiet (Excerpts from 1 Corinth 14)

The context was referring to order during meetings/ services. Not private worship or prayer.

Besides, there is a difference between praying in tongues and giving a message in tongues.

The scripture above refers to the later.

9 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by promise10: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
freshcvvs:

Tongue is not a heavenly or spiritual language!
The first tongue spoken in the bible was a language spoken by some people within neighboring countries to Israel as at that time!

Pick another defence!
the way some guys can expose their stupidity is so shocking!

first tongue was a language spoken by some people within neighboring countries to Israel as at that time??!

come on Bros, tell me more!

3 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by goldwaters(f): 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
donnie:

tongue
donnie:

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by goldwaters(f): 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
donnie:

Nope, I don't because I'm positive you belong to that denomination where it's taught. "Speaking in tongues with the z syllable ring a bell"
Go figure!
Good night

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by freshcvvs: 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
promise10:

the way some guys can expose their stupidity is so shocking!

first tongue was a language spoken by some people within neighboring countries to Israel as at that time??!

come on Bros, tell me more!

I expected something sensible as a rebuttal, quote me when you have one.

6 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

I am not speaking confidently on what I don't know. I am speaking confidently and assertively because it's a subject I am very familiar with. I also spoke in tongues when I was a christian and I know people who did, and who still do, and they all speak jargons. And funny enough, there is a very strong similarity between the jargons they speak. This is because everyone who speaks in tongues, tries to imitate someone that they've heard before.
Just listening closely to the sounds people who speak in tongue make, you'd realize that its almost the same rubbish. Even Nollywood actors also successfully imitate the same heavenly tongues.

This whole subject of speaking in tongues just shows how suggestible people can be, and it also accentuates the power of belief, especially belief that's reinforced by group followership.
No,you didn't speak in tongues,you thought you did.You probably tried to learn it(or learnt jargons which you are familiar with)not realising that you RECEIVE it,not learn it or try to copy it.

17 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Seun:

However, I have a problem. At 4:32 she spoke some words which I don't understand: "bo shadada vandasanda". After singing some more, at 4:52, she sang these words "o rerererebo shande yama zeke allelu," which I don't understand either. When I asked for the translation, I was told she was speaking in tongues which, fortunately, can be interpreted by those who have the gift.

The issue here is not whether the tongues cn b interpreted or not because they can.

The issue is your desire to mock the Spirit and that is dangerous.

The same way it was not a question of Jesus' ability to turn stone to bread or jump from the pinnacle of the temple but of His trust in God's Word concerning Him above all else: "This is my beloved son..."

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
goldwaters:

Nope, I don't because I'm positive you belong to that denomination where it's taught. "Speaking in tongues with the z syllable ring a bell"
Go figure!
Good night

Abeg go sleep.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) / RCCG Bans Long Beard At Weddings (Beard Gang Grooms And Groomsmen) / Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.