Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Demanding Boyfriend; My Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Demanding Boyfriend; My Story (7132 Views)

I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / "Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by iamDaisy(f): 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
schumastic:
after reading this story I just smiled n thought of the guy n am like--what a bad guy..all those principles he laid down for the next guy..anyhow, every mallam with his own kettle..op am glad u v moved on o n before I forget, every sex with the new guy or girl will b tag as the best sex ever..we v been there before
my ex is better than my current guy in everything, only difference is that he doesn't force his opinion on me.
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by schumastic(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
iamDaisy:
my ex is better than my current guy in everything, only difference is that he doesn't force his opinion on me.

obviously I prefer your present cus is obvious u v been living someone else lifr n not yours which is sickening

1 Like

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Viking007(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
iamDaisy:
Hopefully, Your current bf is not on nairaland. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by iamDaisy(f): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
schumastic:

obviously I prefer your present cus is obvious u v been living someone else lifr n not yours which is sickening
I get were you are coming from with that but most of his advises aided me positively, people get groomed by people that happens, my problem was his mode of application.
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by iamDaisy(f): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Viking007:

Hopefully Your current bf is not on nairaland. undecided
no he is not cheesy
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by schumastic(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
iamDaisy:
I get were you are coming from with that but most of his advises aided me positively, people get groomed by people that happens, my problem was his mode of application.

is all good though but pls ensure you get your mind of your ex cus u might end up comparing both, which in turn may affect your relationship or worst still, call his name during love making lol..just kidding

1 Like

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
iamDaisy:
my ex is better than my current guy in everything,only difference is that he doesn't force his opinion on me.
Then this your current boo is better than your ex in this area.

People are different na, and is like you prefer ex over this one.

3 Likes

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by iamDaisy(f): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
asuo27:
Then this your current boo is better than your ex in this area.

People are different na, and is like you prefer ex over this one.
its sad and pathetic but i do.
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
iamDaisy:
its sad and pathetic but i do.
shocked shocked
So why did you accept this new guy?, scared of being lonely?.

1 Like

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by iamDaisy(f): 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
asuo27:
shocked shocked
So why did you accept this new guy?, scared of being lonely?.
i like him and we connected, you cant dictate or direct your emotions, i wont go back to my ex never but he still holds a place in my heart.

1 Like

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
iamDaisy:
i like him and we connected, you cant dictate or direct your emotions, i wont go back to my ex never but he still holds a place in my heart.
You're not over your ex totally.
Usually i do that with a better guy, one that both are incomparable in all ramification and by so doing i easily get over an ex.

Had a similar situation, 3 yrs too...same 2013, a perfectionist as well...cause of break-up "cheating" and can't keep such a person in my heart for too long.
If you're totally in love with new boo, there won't be space in your heart for an ex.

2 Likes

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Mjshexy(f): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hmm..that's what love can make u do, u tolerate, u go blind & deaf to his/her mistakes, u remain patient hoping he/she changes...but the truth is that u can never force anyone to love u dear Daisy, if he actually loved u the way u did, he would have respected u totally, even while correcting u he would have done it with love & care. If u can i'd say u move on & take your mind off him. But how far has the guy gone in looking for u or having u back?

1 Like

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by edbor(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
such guys usually don't cheat, i wonder why he did.

iamDaisy:

he changed my life totally, i cant pee without tissue, i cant eat in a bus, i cant use bike, i cant walk on the road anyhow, i cant hang out at certain places

At the bolded, Iamnotunderstanding. .you mean you don't usually. . .grin

Anyways hope you added something to his life
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by iamDaisy(f): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
edbor:
such guys usually don't cheat, i wonder why he did.

At the bolded, Iamnotunderstanding. .you mean you don't usually. . .grin

Anyways hope you added something to his life
of cos i always use tissue but a guy talking about it and insisting was new.
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by RENOWNED2(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:
you girls dey suffer sha shocked sorry oooo
bro, Dem Don Release You?..No Ugly Girls Thread Today?
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
RENOWNED2:
bro, Dem Don Release You?..No Ugly Girls Thread Today?
i done die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na night show go start
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
iamDaisy:
of cos i always use tissue but a guy talking about it and insisting was new.
beautiful kiss kiss
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by iamDaisy(f): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:
beautiful kiss kiss
Mr Trouble
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by edbor(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
hope you get the best out of your current relationship.
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
iamDaisy:
Mr Trouble
i can change for you wink
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by iamDaisy(f): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:
i can change for you wink
Impress me smiley
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
iamDaisy:
Impress me smiley
let me take care of trapqueen77 tonight and i will change , i promise you

2 Likes

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by RENOWNED2(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:
i done die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na night show go start
cheesy..GO AHEAD, WE DEY YOUR BACK cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by RENOWNED2(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
in spite of the years he wasted 'MOULDING' you,he still wasn't able to make you stand straight when taking pictures.

That fucka has failed in life.
OP, R.I.P!
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by WilsonMayowa(m): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
iamDaisy:

My sister you are not Inlove with ur current guy is simple as ABC...if ur present boyfriend sees this ow wud the guy feel

1 Like

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by pro2010: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
iamDaisy:
The guy was a robot
He has what he likes and what he doesn't like for everything sad
crazy how his madness made me love him more

Stories that touch.
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Adeinfo: 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=WilsonMayowa post=50984934]

My sister you are not Inlove with ur current guy is simple as ABC...if ur present boyfriend sees this ow wud the guy feel [/quote

My brother, u dey mind all this inmature girls that don't know the meaning of a relationship and what it entails. How on earth will u say your ex is better than your current. It clearly shows she is confused. It's high time we start discouraging many young ladies from going into a relationship without proper orientation. Many of them are naive, that's why they keep on being victims of numerous body count and sexcapades.

6 Likes

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by chomytex(f): 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
This thing called love....
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by nuggarito: 12:49am On Nov 13, 2016
Your ex bf must be a god
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 13, 2016
iamDaisy:

Its a shame, if i was your current guy, after reading this, I would break up with you on the Spot...no be say i dey beef u oh.

Buh mehn, who ever you are, You are just wasting your time.

If the new guy cannot erase the memory of the old guy, please break up, you aren't meant to be together. You are wasting your time.
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 13, 2016
iamDaisy:

Your ex was too good for you. Point Blank.

I won't be surprised if your physical qualities don't match up, he probably very handsome, has a good Job & has a good Dlck & you're worthless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Bleep An Olosho? / MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.