Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Hunter - A Techno thriller - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hunter - A Techno thriller (3765 Views)

CI / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Mask Hunter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hunter - A Techno thriller by PrettyMizQdot(f): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2016
Present Sire.. SPACE BOOKD
Re: The Hunter - A Techno thriller by ArrowAssassin1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
So thats Chapter One which I've released as a preview. The story will fully take off during the Njawrites competition as my entry. Thanks guys.
Re: The Hunter - A Techno thriller by MightyFortress: 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
With my uncanny ability to sense a good writer from his first few lines, I clearly see you are one...

Refreshing content you have here... so very different from the loads of cock and bull stories on the nairaland literature section...

Keep up d gud work..
Re: The Hunter - A Techno thriller by ArrowAssassin1(m): 8:18am On Dec 15, 2016
MightyFortress:
With my uncanny ability to sense a good writer from his first few lines, I clearly see you are one...

Refreshing content you have here... so very different from the loads of cock and bull stories on the nairaland literature section...

Keep up d gud work..

Yeah, though the inspiration is not all mine. The story is basically a remake of the movie Shooter starring Mark Wahlberg and its book.

1 Like

Re: The Hunter - A Techno thriller by yusufibrahim(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
ArrowAssassin1:
Nancydearie(f), oluwajt(m), Xionez(m), Maydfourth, Kaymercury(m), nastyd(m), Deztro(m), kingzic(m), Oyinprince, Kayemjay, Donkross1, Audreytimms, Jay542 Jagugu88li Twizzy30 Veekid SPDAZZY bot101 princewilla missuniverse Roseygold ahlajidanko yorhmienerd twinkle004 missmossy divepen1 yorubawoman iomoge02 edimahgurl Michelle55 stanley010 mamindy Maggilove fidex Mhiz bobbydreofficial Ridwan1821. Leriebloom olashinle2016 Horlorlardaey Whizzdom ReuEl12 SheWrites ADECULATE girlhaley
thanks for the mesion. Hope am not late
Re: The Hunter - A Techno thriller by Leriebloom(f): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Really cool
Re: The Hunter - A Techno thriller by Tuhndhay(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Jagugu88li.... Called me in the tone i could not resist.... Nice work Bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Animals I Call My Neighbors / I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) / Welcome To Nairaland's 1st Intensive Webinar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.