Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nice Pictures Of Unique Cakes For Nigerian Traditional Weddings - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nice Pictures Of Unique Cakes For Nigerian Traditional Weddings (59587 Views)

12 Most Expensive Weddings In History / Pictures Of Lovely Wedding Reception Decorations And Cakes / Exotic Bead Designs For Traditional Weddings & All Occassions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nice Pictures Of Unique Cakes For Nigerian Traditional Weddings by acabado: 8:51pm On May 30, 2012
The Maiden Edition of THE MASTER BAKER reality TV show Audition is 30th June 2012. Just 30 days to go. DETAILS: www.themasterbaker.net
08023177365, 08032065650, From the quality of our website and the standard of our organisers, you know this is going to be a great show.Do not miss out. And this also goes to viewers at home to learn new techniques and improve on the old one. The clock is ticking. This is the last opportunity to register if you have not done so already. Please send to all your contacts.
Re: Nice Pictures Of Unique Cakes For Nigerian Traditional Weddings by essangisaac(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2012
2Dice Studios Port Harcourt, we do video and photography coverage for all event all over Nigeria.We de best DSLR and HDV Cameras. You will get the best of Editing and Packaging. We also do photobook. Our Delivery period is 2 weeks. For more information call, Isaac on 07030958333 and 07084427713

Re: Nice Pictures Of Unique Cakes For Nigerian Traditional Weddings by nikky2012(f): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2013
Pls I need a software for my printer LP 3600 , papper n ink aw much is it . Cos I misplace my software long ago
Re: Nice Pictures Of Unique Cakes For Nigerian Traditional Weddings by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Simply trad

Re: Nice Pictures Of Unique Cakes For Nigerian Traditional Weddings by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
More

Re: Nice Pictures Of Unique Cakes For Nigerian Traditional Weddings by chosenpraise(f): 5:37am On Sep 20, 2015
Zippy cakes!!!
Everyone is unique and so are cakes. A cake should be a unique collaboration between a customer and the cake designer and hence, no two should ever be the same. Whether it is a birthday, an anniversary or a wedding, there would be something unique about each of these milestones. I enjoy making beautiful cakes and have the impressive honour of being part of the planning of your celebrations.

Our Cakes are meticulously handcrafted for weddings, engagements, birthdays, baby and bridal showers and all of life’s special occasions .Whether you know exactly what you want or would like us to custom design something special, we will make sure your cake will perfectly suit any occasion or event.
Zippy Creations
bb 2A7158FD
IG @zippycakesandbeads

Re: Nice Pictures Of Unique Cakes For Nigerian Traditional Weddings by chosenpraise(f): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2015
Zippy Cakes
One of my life's greatest joy is to be able to create one's dream and turn it into a reality. Everyone is unique and so are cakes. A cake should be a unique collaboration between a customer and the cake designer and hence, no two should ever be the same. Whether it is a birthday, an anniversary or a wedding, there would be something unique about each of these milestones. I enjoy making beautiful cakes and have the impressive honour of being part of the planning of your celebrations.

Cakes by Zippy Creations are meticulously handcrafted for weddings, engagements, birthdays, graduations,bridal/baby shower and all of life’s special occasions. Whether you know exactly what you want or would like us to custom design something special, we will make sure your cake perfectly suits your occasion or event.

Re: Nice Pictures Of Unique Cakes For Nigerian Traditional Weddings by chosenpraise(f): 6:13am On Oct 24, 2015
Zippy Creations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) / Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) / Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.