Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,301 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:03 PM

How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) (21196 Views)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / She Raped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 12, 2016
This is a sad story,i (coolest Chris) who came home drunk from a party yesternight ,immediately i got home ,i headed straight from my bed then everyone was sleeping,not long after my house maid started pulling of my clothes ,it looked like i was dreaming ,she raped me severely,what do i do to her?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by HQuadreal: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2016
Tell me e no sweet you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2016
The person above me is a run away patient from yaba left

13 Likes

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2016
grin

This one I need details...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 12, 2016
I was humiliated
TrapQueen77:
grin

This one I need details...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2016
Davidsylva:
I was humiliated

grin

How?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2016
Making love to me against my will
TrapQueen77:

grin

How?

1 Like

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2016
Davidsylva:
Making love to me against my will

But u didn't stopped her, ryt? undecided

4 Likes

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2016
I was drunk as fvck,so i was high,thought i was dreaming
TrapQueen77:

But u didn't stopped her, ryt? undecided

1 Like

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Day11(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2016
Lie Mohammed

I salute you

8 Likes

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2016
I will soon upload the evidence
Day11:
Lie Mohammed
I salute you

2 Likes

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by vicstar(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2016
it all happened in ya head, u've got a spiritual wife niggur

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2016
House maid weh i know her room ,na she be spirit wife,bro is ur sense leaking
vicstar:
it all happened in ya head, u've got a spiritual wife niggur

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by vicstar(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2016
Davidsylva:
House maid weh i know her room ,na she be spirit wife,bro is ur sense leaking

maybe, but it can't leak to the level of yours. opening a flimsy thread when u know what to do

3 Likes

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2016
Bro am ashamed of ur brain
vicstar:

maybe, but it can't leak to the level of yours. opening a flimsy thread when u know what to do

2 Likes

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by vicstar(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2016
Davidsylva:

son don't be it ain't yours cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by slimthugchime(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2016
this early morning undecided

bros is lile your brain is still booting undecided

5 Likes

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2016
Seems u not built for yabbing,u r just an innocent citizen of Nigeria
vicstar:

son don't be it ain't yours cheesy

1 Like

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2016
Don't let me descend on u
slimthugchime:
this early morning undecided

bros is lile your brain is still booting undecided

1 Like

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by vicstar(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2016
Davidsylva:
Seems u not built for yabbing,u r just an innocent citizen of Nigeria

it feels good when u finally made use of "IT" smiley

1 Like

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2016
Don't get me started
vicstar:

it feels good when u finally made use of "IT" smiley

1 Like

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by vicstar(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2016
Davidsylva:
Don't get me started

how can u start what I've ended tongue

3 Likes

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2016
Did u seriously notice the similarity between ur hair and burnt rice
vicstar:

how can u start what I've ended tongue

4 Likes

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by vicstar(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2016
Davidsylva:

wow! That's quite fascinating cool

1 Like

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2016
Guy u win,take ur award from uselu psychiatry

1 Like

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by BWare: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2016
Davidsylva:
ashamed of one's brain when you don't have oneundecided

2 Likes

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 12, 2016
I guess because u have a brain transplant from a cow u think u got a brain
BWare:

ashamed of one's brain when you don't have oneundecided

3 Likes

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by tjfulloption(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2016
grin that's what we called KANZO in Hausa
Davidsylva:
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by chalsixtus(m): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2016
you were drunk she raped you you thought it was a dream you have evidence you want to upload. . .are u saying u hv security cam in ur house bcuz aside ur jux a dumb niccur who wants attention. . . or u snapped d rape scene wit ur phone you were d victim n witness . . . oboy go n get smtin doing

8 Likes

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2016
Too much of fbi film is making u confused
chalsixtus:
you were drunk
she raped you
you thought it was a dream
you have evidence you want to upload.
.are u saying u hv security cam in ur house
bcuz aside ur jux a dumb niccur who wants attention.
or u snapped d rape scene wit ur phone
you were d victim n witness .
oboy go n get smtin doing

2 Likes

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2016
Are u seriously defending ur cow brain
BWare:

kill the thought, A cow is far more intelligent than you could ever dream of, animal brain implants tested on you all failed, your stupidity seems to override every grain of sense that's been installed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.