Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures (44353 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by chiefobdk(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2016
That onitsha picture. . Dats a road constructed by peter obi about 5 years ago. The federal government owe anambra state 43billion. . The total road constructed by state amount to 48 billion but dey said dey will pay 43billion. Dey refused to pay but ve d gut to showcase as thr achievement. Fashola is a liar. . .

Mynd44 being a moderator u shouldn't post false information.... Verify before you post...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2016
Jesus!!! this government can lie oooo

and vagabond bastards that has never been in SE are buying this bullshit

which onitsha - Enugu express road the one i passed this morning through our normal nteje route or another one?
Omenka shame on you
mynd44 shame on you
all the apc bastards shame on you guys
Buhari is a terrorist
propaganda can never help this useless government

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Osu175(m): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2016
This people can lie eh. i'm in the village (amaekpu ohafia) right now for my great grand fathers wife burial.where in ohafia? cos the only road being constructed in ohafia right now is by an age group

13 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Aburi001: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2016
richidinho:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i don laugh so tey my belle want burst

Honestly if at all this govt is working, there wont be any need for all this media hype.

I see bloggers prospering under this government.
What about Port Harcourt - Owerri Road?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2016
chiefobdk:

That onitsha picture. . Dats a road constructed by peter obi about 5 years ago. The federal government owe anambra state 43billion. . The total road constructed by state amount to 48 billion but dey said dey will pay 43billion. Dey refused to pay but ve d gut to showcase as thr achievement. Fashola is a liar. . .

Mynd44 being a moderator u shouldn't post false information.... Verify before you post...
mynd44 should ban himself for breaking rule 9

Omenka shame on you
see what hate has done to your soul
dropshot shame on you

13 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by LadyExcellency: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2016
omenka:
Shame..

I have said it and will keep saying it- the ONLY FUEL that drives life and character of the average LiePod yoot is HATE.

When you try to make them think outside the realm of hate, you might as well be putting a gun to their heads asking them to think like normal functional organic species.

Too bad they wound up this way.

You are obdurate hypocrite.

See what you spewed as comment because of absolute hate against Jonathan and his administration even when everyone was praising him for a job well done.

omenka:
"The previously notorious Lagos-Ore- Benin motorway has been repaired and I personally supplied photographic evidence of that FEAT on Social Media"

Indeed, our greatest problem in Nigeria is not corruption but celebration of mediocrity just as Femke Van Zeijl said recently.

How can one term reconstructing a road 'feat'

Lord please, come to our rescue. This is just too damn much.

See what sycophancy is leading you into these days.

17 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by saintandsinnerz: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2016
DropShot:

Are you an IPOiDiot or related to one?
grin
You can keep fooling around with your hate, but stop behaving like a nagging house wife when they respond to your hateful comments

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ephi123(f): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2016
Pictures taken from TWITTER handle grin

That says it all.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2016
[s]
omenka:
Equivalent of asking them to eat a skunk. They despise truth with all the cells in their body. They live on Lies and thrive on Hate.

Take these two elements out of their lives and see them dry up like vegetables in a scorched desert.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
shameless man
na hatred go kill you

12 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by obayaya(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2016
Mynd44:
Moreā€¦ ..

I cannot speak for the other roads.. But all these pictures posted here claiming rehabilitation of Enugu onitsha express road from Bridge head to Zik roundabout is a big fat lie..

The section of that road from Bridge head through Zik roundabout up till umunya has always been in the best state ever since Peter Obi did that portion in 2013 or Thereabout.

The Enugu section of the road is presently under construction.. And the project is being financed by the Enugu state government..

As far as I am concerned, there's no federal government intervention anywhere on the enugu onitsha express road

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ificatchmodeh: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2016
omenka:
Equivalent of asking them to eat a skunk. They despise truth with all the cells in their body. They live on Lies and thrive on Hate.

Take these two elements out of their lives and see them dry up like vegetables in a scorched desert.

You see why kids insult you daily..

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by hammerT: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2016
[size=18pt]mynd44 u need to keep urself out of politics in igboland

y are u going to gather road project constructed by past Anambra state government and claiming federal government

the Onitsha-Enugu road construction is being funded by Enugu state government.

there is no federal ongoing road project in the south east.
[/size]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2016
[s]
omenka:
Shame..

I have said it and will keep saying it- the ONLY FUEL that drives life and character of the average LiePod yoot is HATE.

When you try to make them think outside the realm of hate, you might as well be putting a gun to their heads asking them to think like normal functional organic species.

Too bad they wound up this way.
[/s]
shatap old man

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Forex2020247: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2016
Brigham:
Nobody should take these SS/SE chanters serious, they're frustrated jobless touts.

All they do for a living is look for silly excuses and opportunities to wail the bitterness in their heart out against Buhari government.

They didn't die of Jonathan neglects of their dilapidated roads but they're convulsing about Buhari's so called discriminations.

So far roads in Niger Delta are constructed and renovated, the[b]y([s]south easterners) can go and die!
[/b][/s]

Is your generation and you inclusive should die with immediate effect
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by mangojuice(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2016
Brigham:

You've mistaken me for the tales you heard about the birth of your mother. cheesy
make I no go far sha to avoid ban. go bleep your mother in hell grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by LadyExcellency: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2016
DropShot:

Are you an IPOiDiot or related to one?
grin

Are you referring to Omenka for this comment below?

omenka:
"The previously notorious Lagos-Ore- Benin motorway has been repaired and I personally supplied photographic evidence of that FEAT on Social Media"

Indeed, our greatest problem in Nigeria is not corruption but celebration of mediocrity just as Femke Van Zeijl said recently.

You now see how hypocritical an APC sycophant can be. Just because it was Jonathan administration, he then chose to be hateful and antagonistic to the core.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ificatchmodeh: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2016
The mod..fall my hand..
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by doctokwus: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2016
Funnicator:

Roads are still as they were since 1999.

Oh oh.So it's no longer as they were since 2015 when GEJ constructed all roads in SE including the 2nd Niger bridge.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by freeze001(f): 10:46am On Nov 12, 2016
DropShot:
cheesy grin

Let IPOiDiots shove this down their throat.

Read comments and see that they have been debunked as lies. Travel and see for urself or shut the hell up.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by deathmen12: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2016
Brigham:
Nobody should take these SS/SE chanters serious, they're frustrated jobless touts.

All they do for a living is look for silly excuses and opportunities to wail the bitterness in their heart out against Buhari government.

They didn't die of Jonathan neglects of their dilapidated roads but they're convulsing about Buhari's so called discriminations.

So far roads in Niger Delta are constructed and renovated, they(south easterners) can go and die!
thats y they are saying the north shld leave them alone so that everybody can be on their own... some of you guys like typing rubbish jst to get likes nd share.

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2016
Why is this government full of falsehood

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by IPOB123london: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2016
the only dispensation WE the people of God should take from this episode is this moderator must apologize for coming in the open to tell the whole world what we always know

Nigeria just do not like us

A mere look at the fake computerized depictions will tell you these construction is rubbish as they come

meanwhile take a look at these picture of the construction going on in lokoja and so

spit on Nigeria and we must march!

Black people listen up; We are not here for a joke; we are marching to the SUN. gbam

12 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2016
Construction started on these roads under Goodluck /Sambo Regime, courtesy of Mike Onolememe, the then Minister of works and transport ,Most of the roads were awarded to Setraco Nig ltd, The Abakaliki ~Enugu section hv been completed, while the Enugu ~PH, Enugu ~Awka~Onitsha is still under construction, The Owerri~PH was awarded to Arab Contractors and still under construction, The East~West rd was awarded to Setraco and greater portion hv been completed, They can only tell us that they are continuing from where the past govt stopped as most of this rd hv reached a very significant stage b4 d inauguration of this new govt, I am from SE, don't deceive people using photo art and media propaganda. But I must not fail to commend Fashola, he z really trying his best, and wish he will replicate what he did @Lag @d fed level.
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Raskasal(m): 10:46am On Nov 12, 2016
KissChrix:
Bubu is working?

Waiting for Him to get to the South-West
undecided

At least the wailers will stop saying he neglected the igbos /south east. Keep it rolling PMB. God will see you tru

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by TeleboiZ005(m): 10:46am On Nov 12, 2016
FEDERAL GOVT nd their lies eh.... kwantunui!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Luckylife(m): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2016
Zombies will buy all this false information because their useless brain have be bought with fula de nunu . If APC blame government constructed that those road the world will know as the claimed they have defeated boko haram that are still killing and bombing. One funny things is that jobless bloggers that are to ashamed of their government will cook up stories that will exposed their lies in not distance tume .

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by LadyExcellency: 10:50am On Nov 12, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
[s][/s]
shatap old man

See his comment when everyone was applauding Jonathan for a job well done in 2013.

That guy is a classical hypocrite of the first order.

omenka:

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by freeze001(f): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2016
omenka:

Read comments and see that those pictures have been debunked as lies. Both of u are choked with hatred! Travel and see for yourself if u can otherwise pay attention to those on ground and stop insulting people because of lies from the FG which u have swallowed hook, line and sinker. Read these from residents and indigenes:

Adiwana:
Is this the same amansea I passed when I went to awka on Tuesday or another one? God!! And to think this was posted by a MOD shows the wickedness of men to each other.Why do we like telling lies in this country.Why is falsehood the bedrock of this Godforsaken Nation.Mynd44,whats really your motive for peddling lies and deceit angry

scantee:

My brother i am still surprise to see those pics up there, i drove from ph to aki na ukwa junction in Enugu this week, i can't find any construction going on that road, the road is a dead zone. This media project will not help this government at all. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by mukykaffe: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2016
Stupid government only working in the south which is useless cos they will never appreciate.
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2016
hammerT:
mynd44 u need to keep urself out of politics in igboland

y are u going to gather road project constructed by past Anambra state government and claiming federal government

the Onitsha-Enugu road construction is being funded by Enugu state government
in the bid to shame igbos in nairaland he disgraced

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2016
richidinho:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i don laugh so tey my belle want burst

Honestly if at all this govt is working, there wont be any need for all this media hype and propaganda

I see bloggers prospering under this government.

LOL i just tire for your likes, Have you ever seen of hear about all this roads? I believe this was dig out cos your brothers want to die cos of the thread below calling PMB President of the North. check the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/3460859/photos-federal-government-road-projects

@ chimaobinelson itsdumebi SamuelAnyawu capatainrambo BarrElChapo EternalTruths adeayaade gbosaa okosodo Sealeddeal etc

make una come see oooo you children of hate...

as for your

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Saving Governors From Embarrassment, Buhari Gets Betrayed - Bashir Ahmad / Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.