Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures (44352 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2016
More like FG road construction projects in Anambra. OP na waoo
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2016
freeze001:

Read comments and see that those pictures have been debunked as lies. Both of u are choked with hatred! Travel and see for yourself if u can otherwise pay attention to those on ground and stop insulting people because of lies from the FG which u have swallowed hook, line and sinker.

Omenka has consumed himself with hate
and it's eating him up grin

11 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Kelvin125(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2016
The topic says "FG road projects" not FG working on the south East roads. These are works by the Governor of Enugu state Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Gburugburu)
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Sealeddeal(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2016
Mynd44:
Taken from the official twitter handle of the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing

@FMPWHng

https://mobile.twitter.com/FMPWHng/status/797348949329842177
Never seen lie worse than this

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2016
LadyExcellency:

See his comment when everyone was applauding Jonathan for a job well done in 2013.

That guy is a classical hypocrite of the first order.

he just ended disgracing himself
Omenka is officially a troll a senseless one for that matter only fit for ethnic section grin

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Never seen lie worse than this
and to think that a mod posted it

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2016
Funnicator:
Photoshop.

How come us plying these roads don't see any construction on site?

Roads are still as they were since 1999.

Owerri-PH nko? Abi na Enugu-Onitsha?

Abeg I no wan start.

CAn you imagine your brain? and you are comfortable saying the roads has been like that since 1999 and you still support that same useless party that put your in bondage for 16yrs isn't that suffering and smiling?

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by samsard(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2016
omenka:
Equivalent of asking them to eat a skunk. They despise truth with all the cells in their body. They live on Lies and thrive on Hate.

Take these two elements out of their lives and see them dry up like vegetables in a scorched desert.
Do you get paid for this? all this energy expended on trying to defend either Buhari or attacking IPOB. shocked And talking about hate, it's not peculiar to South-Easterners we all know Nigerians are hateful and tribalistic snakes, as exemplified on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Sealeddeal(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL i just tire for your likes, Have you ever seen of hear about all this roads? I believe this was dig out cos your brothers want to die cos of the thread below calling PMB President of the North. check the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/3460859/photos-federal-government-road-projects

@ chimaobinelson itsdumebi SamuelAnyawu capatainrambo BarrElChapo EternalTruths adeayaade gbosaa okosodo Sealeddeal etc

make una come see oooo you children of hate...

as for your
You liars. So all you guys can do is to upload photoshoped images of imaginary road construction?

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ernecy(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2016
Lordsocrates:
.h
This Government can lie. ph-enugu that I drove thru just 3days ago. I did nt see anything o.
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Nightshift(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2016
RCC was working seriously between 9th Mile and Ugwuoba end of Enugu-Onitsha Highway when i passed there about 3 weeks ago. Drivers were then using the Highway instead of old road between Enugu and Awka. I do not know about other Eastern roads though.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by nwabobo: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2016
Mynd44:
More

Bro, these particular ones are projects carried out by the state govt. I'm not aware if the FG has reimbursed the state but these ones are projects I know very well. Bridgehead to upper iweka and upper iweka ho Zik round about was done by Peter Obi. Amawbia to Amansea was done by Obiano and he's been asking for refund.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by freeze001(f): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2016
Raskasal:

At least the wailers will stop saying he neglected the igbos /south east. Keep it rolling PMB. God will see you tru

They are lies! The FG IS claiming what it hasn't done! Read all posts n comments through, they can't all be lying. Travel and see for yourself!

Adiwana:
Is this the same amansea I passed when I went to awka on Tuesday or another one? God!! And to think this was posted by a MOD shows the wickedness of men to each other.Why do we like telling lies in this country.Why is falsehood the bedrock of this Godforsaken Nation.Mynd44,whats really your motive for peddling lies and deceit angry

scantee:

My brother i am still surprise to see those pics up there, i drove from ph to aki na ukwa junction in Enugu this week, i can't find any construction going on that road, the road is a dead zone. This media project will not help this government at all. Smh

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by slysteel: 10:58am On Nov 12, 2016
Why are yoloba people like this? these people don't have shame,you went to a site and lifted pictures that are several years old and then came here claiming buhari was fixing roads,all the roads listed in anambra were done by peter obi to be reimbursed by govt over 2 years ago and its only the portion that passed through onitsha and the state capital awka that he fixed,80% of the enugu-onitsha expressway is simply not usable and its the enugu state govt that is now giving a portion of the road a facelift currently,people use the old road between the two states more because of the deplorable condition of the road,all these indomie generation children that have never left lagos since they were born won't behave reasonably for once,was this poster high on crack?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2016
Mynd44:
Moreā€¦ ..
Why misinforming the public are you related to Lie mohamed

Onitsha head bridge down to Umunya was started by gov Obi and gov Obiano completed some sections of the road which they are begging the FG to refund them the money for them to complete the remaining section, same with Amanse Awka to Amaobia constructed by gov Obiano. Why you they lie like dis upon say you be MOD

Nawa for naija, FG no wan refund us still dey lie for our heads, all these marginalization, lies, deceit and propaganda has turn west and north to Dubai

Ndi eberibe!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Cherez: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2016
omenka:
Equivalent of asking them to eat a skunk. They despise truth with all the cells in their body. They live on Lies and thrive on Hate.

Take these two elements out of their lives and see them dry up like vegetables in a scorched desert.

Really, I've seen a lot of deceitful and hateful posts exactly like or more of those from some of my kinsmen who belong to your class.
You say hate and lies but these pictures portray an extreme case of these two elements.
I am from Anambra, grew up there but now working in the SW and as well been to the North and except for FG roads, my state can boast among the top percentile of states with good intra-state roads.
BTW, Mr. Peter Obi built those roads on pics and consolidated on the Onitsha-Owerri road built by OBJ. Apart from OBJ, I wouldn't know any other president who built roads in the SE especially Anambra State (My people voted GEJ only cos of politics and intrigues & never his deeds) . Albeit, I hardly knew anything or structure from the FG as a kid but all these have not made us extinct.
See, no need lying about it; the IGBO have been marginalized but that's our strength.
We hardly wait on govt in our various communities as it is a well known fact that we contribute monies in our village and grade our roads unlike in many other places I know, in fact I mentioned it where I live but the people refused to contribute.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Temptee101(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2016
mangojuice:

Your birth is certainly unconnected to normal reproduction. angry angry
Hahahahaha!! Flawless victory..chei!
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2016
Funnicator:

What did Obasanjo do for SW?

LOL have you ever seen any Yoruba that hail OBJ the way you guys hail and want to die for GEJ??

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Xano(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2016
etebefia:
Ongoing rehabilitation of a section of Onitsha -enugu road which one please, is it the same one I pass through almost everyday? And point of correct the amawbia-amansea road was not done by the buhari administration, people should stop spreading lies. @ mynd44 you are a moderator on this forum and as such shouldn't be the one posting false information.

Thank you

Mynd44, you are 'funny'. The moderator who moved this to front page is 'funny'. Very distasteful.

As regards the twitter handle, do you think lies would help?

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by hammerT: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

in the bid to shame igbos in nairaland he disgraced

Ndiigbo are not parasite like the kunu drinking Aboooki, we are already building our roads little by little by ourselves.

Let dem stop panicking wat will be will be, if Nigeria will lose Biafra no amount of blackmail or propaganda will stop it.

Fact is people in the east that protest have all the information, who is he selling lies? the once abroad or abuja and lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by nwabobo: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2016
Mynd44:
Taken from the official twitter handle of the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing

@FMPWHng

https://mobile.twitter.com/FMPWHng/status/797348949329842177

Amansea to Enugu is being done by Enugu stare govt. These facts are verifiable.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by hammerT: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

in the bid to shame igbos in nairaland he disgraced

[size=14pt]Ndiigbo are not parasite like the kunu drinking Aboooki, we are already building our roads little by little by ourselves.

Let dem stop panicking, wat will be will be, if Nigeria will lose Biafra, no amount of blackmail or propaganda will stop it.

Fact is people in the east that protest and vote have all the information. so, who is he selling lies? the igbos abroad or abuja and lagos?

It is better to do the right thing and take credit than compounding wickedness with evil. [/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by chyboyfrank(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2016
The means they said justifies the end. let's keep watching
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by chiefobdk(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2016
LadyExcellency:

You are obdurate hypocrite.

See what you spewed as comment because of absolute hate against Jonathan and his administration even when everyone was praising him for a job well done.

See what sycophancy is leading you into these days.

https://www.nairaland.com/3461354/mynd44-should-apologize#50974509
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2016
Chineke meeeh shocked shocked shocked shocked

FG is not working any road here oh, these are Anambra state government done roads oh.

Mynd44 you are a liar, u and ur Fed Min of PHW.

Liars. God punish

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

CAn you imagine your brain? and you are comfortable saying the roads has been like that since 1999 and you still support that same useless party that put your in bondage for 16yrs isn't that suffering and smiling?

Can you imagine your brain? And you're still standing/sleeping/sitting with same useless Buari who plunged us into a second-time recession after the initial 1983 saga, economic meltdown, unemployment, propaganda, medial trial, inflation, killing of civilians and unarmed protesters, high-level poverty, et cetera.

After all these, you still stand/sleep with a Dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by LadyExcellency: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

he just ended disgracing himself
Omenka is officially a troll a senseless one for that matter only fit for ethnic section grin

His character is a bit strange and when I try to analyse and put it in a subgroup of human behaviour, it turns out to have defiled almost every concept of human behaviour in sociology.

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2016
useless cone headed afonja
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Temptee101(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2016
frenchwine:
Mynd44 you really need to have a word with yourself for posting false and misleading information here. You actually should ban yourself for violating Rule 8.
The poster above me though and the one he quoted, zombies to the bone marrow. Sometimes you wonder how humans can be a little smarter than insects.
It's really heartbreaking that such falsehood and propaganda is coming from a mod.
I have heard lots of terrible things about him which i refused to believe but now i know better

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2016
Sealeddeal:
You liars. So all you guys can do is to upload photoshoped images of imaginary road construction?

Wow you call them photoshop and believe that of earlier to be real? flat heads are not easy to pleased
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by freeze001(f): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2016
Seun, in the interest of whatever integrity is left of this forum and site, kindly take down thus deceitful, lying, dirty thread and relieve Mynd44 of his job with immediate effect! He has been on this beat long enough anyway and has clearly overstayed his welcome if an enforcer of Rule 8 will cheerfully engage in same and move it to the front page.

The traffic this is generating is amazing for u but please preserve truth over some dirty monetary gain unless u want us to believe u approve of blatant lies and blackmail like this.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests / After Saving Governors From Embarrassment, Buhari Gets Betrayed - Bashir Ahmad / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.