Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures (44354 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by jedisco(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
This thread should be taken off front page immediately. At least that would be a good start

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Lepkacious: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
m@ Onitsha -enugu rd nw bt cnt see ongoing construction.even d awka amwubia rd waz constructed by Dr Peter obi durin his tenure.infact who posted dis shit

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by BossLadyF(f): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Funnicator:
Photoshop.

How come us plying these roads don't see any construction on site?

Roads are still as they were since 1999.

Owerri-PH nko? Abi na Enugu-Onitsha?

Abeg I no wan start.

Exactly!!! Owerri to PH is really bad. Spent over an hour at umuapu recently due to the bad road.

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
preetypam:

she only corrected your tenses and it is 'relates' not 'related' also add 'that' before presentation...stop making a mockery of yourself defending what you dont know

Sorry only making comment which i refer sometimes to be a joke on Nairaland so thanks.
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
freeze001:

Responding to u will be an absolute waste of time and totally disgusting.

Okay swerve.
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by scantee(m): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
freeze001:

They are lies! The FG IS claiming what it hasn't done! Read all posts n comments through, they can't all be lying. Travel and see for yourself!

Don't mind them abeg.... just ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by steppin: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
Justiceleague1:

he is the self appointed nairaland minister of ipob affairs.. grin
That oldman is something else..
They're even doing it for free. I can't even imagine the number of BP drugs he's taking over IPOB mata.
He's so afraid of IPOB.

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by arthurousman: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
From upper iweka down to head bridge was constructed by GEJ then from upper iweka to zik round about axis of onitsha enugun express was also done by GEJ this govt of lies I pass through onitsha enugun express on weekly bases no construction is going on there
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by alezzy13: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
why all the hatred?

I'm aware Ugwuayi started rehabilitating the old road section of Enugu-Awka, which was previously built by Chime. However, I also know rehabilitation has commenced at the Enugu-Awka Expressway, especially the stretch close to amasea. ITs very unlikely that its been done by the state govt

But really, is the hatred for PMB so intense that 'they' can't even bear the thought that FG would be magnanimous enough to overlook their pettiness and bring succour to ALL parts of Nigeria, SE inclusive?

Whats really the issue here? why all the bile?

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ephi123(f): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
preetypam:

she only corrected your tenses and it is 'relates' not 'related' also add 'that' before presentation...stop making a mockery of yourself defending what you dont know

Thank you. I read his reply and did not even have the energy to start any correction.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by walosky(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
mynd44 and false information are like

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Animaxwell(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
The second and third picture is a blatant lie. Their is no federal government work going on in enugu, this fuddy-duddy bloggers should stop giving false information. Buhari has no agenda for the east and if he had/will have his way he will even go as far as selling the little structures the Easterners have because of his heart filled hate for Biafrans.

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

MODIFIED: Am not supposed to comment but are these not the same roads I pass everytime that even "CATAPILLERS" can bearly pass through
Okay I guess LAI MUHAMMED Op forgot to tells us its " Tales By Moonlight" grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by walosky(m): 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
walosky:
mynd44 and false information are like

9 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Cooly100: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
amc:

Lies. Didn't GEJ transform all our roads and build new ones?

Yes, even OBJ and Yaradua transformed all our roads in SE and built more. They even built the 3rd Onitsha bridge...for the 10 years there where in power.
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by fourthworld: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lordsocrates:
advise to the feds, the east wont appreciate anything done there, they will either say it is not thete it is shabby or it is not up to world standard.

if you hv project, bring it here to the South South, start by fixing Calabar-Itu high way, expand to other south south states, the people here would really appreciate it... how do you please people whose mjnds are so riddled with hate and sentiment ? it is like the good wife buying gift for the jealous wife, she will use it for JUJU... #mmehTangMmah #YakNdi

Go and die. We hate your zoo with all our hearts

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ZUBY77(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Funnicator:
Photoshop.

Abeg I no wan start.

Relax , Buhari and FG are seriously working on Nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Nightshift(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
For those doubting Federal Government contract awarded RCC for the reconstruction of Enugu- Amansea section of En-On highway, just go to 9th Mile and see the signboard for the contract. Enugu and Anambra people who use the road know that the original builders of the road RCC is back to restore the good old 45 minutes ride between Enugu and Onitsha. It has nothing to do with Enugu state government. It's purely federal government contract. 5.5 billion Naira was budgeted for that road by the federal government in 2016.

By the way, the last major work on that Highway was before Zik's burial in 1996. The job was carried out by PTF under Buhari's leadership. Landlord travel and see!!

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by fourthworld: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lordsocrates:
advise to the feds, the east wont appreciate anything done there, they will either say it is not thete it is shabby or it is not up to world standard.

if you hv project, bring it here to the South South, start by fixing Calabar-Itu high way, expand to other south south states, the people here would really appreciate it... how do you please people whose mjnds are so riddled with hate and sentiment ? it is like the good wife buying gift for the jealous wife, she will use it for JUJU... #mmehTangMmah #YakNdi

Don't ever pray for any African Country to engage the zoo in a war.
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Dymaco(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
DropShot:
cheesy grin

Let IPOiDiots shove this down their throat.

oga this project was awarded by Peter obi since 2012. abeg I wonder how u guys think

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by caprini1: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
Funnicator:
Photoshop.

Abeg I no wan start.
That Oba -Okigwe road picture is total lie from the pit of hell....the road is a nightmare as at last week.
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Mynd44:
Taken from the official twitter handle of the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing

@FMPWHng

https://mobile.twitter.com/FMPWHng/status/797348949329842177
I think it will be in the best interest of everyone for you to verify this news, and if found to be false, do well to take down the thread, as a mod, issues like this are too sensitive to push to front page without proper verification, just go through comments and see temper already flying, if these people were to see you now, you would be in the position of the white guy below grin, we all want a better country as citizens but propaganda will not help any one

8 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by chigoizie7(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
Mynd44:
Taken from the official twitter handle of the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing

@FMPWHng

Please which of these roads are u talking about?

Why all the lies?

I passed Enugu Onitsha express way to Enugu ,none of such false photos.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by loopmangoat(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
The op forgot to include kwata bridge aroma bridge and amawbia bridge among the federal roads built by buhari in anambra state

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by agabaI23(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
arsenal33:

abeg jor....GEJ that did 25,000km of federal roads?

una no dey tire?
What were you trying to say?
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by dandollaz: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
so this fat lie made fp.Trump pls be fast they are here again

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by agabaI23(m): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

IF GEJ properly don your roads then what do you want?
You actually feel you replied that post you quoted?
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
ijustdey:

hope those shouting that what has BUHARI done for the SE will see this and cover their heads in shame

which road exactly in SE are you people talking about, is it the road we ply every day or what ?

these random pics with no verification

where are the roads located my friend
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
Mynd44:

@FMPWHng

but you know you are lying..where are these roads located in SE my friend

are you talking of the roads we ply every day and why did you not specify the addr where this work is on going

God will judge anyone who is misleading the public

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oladotun Akinsiku Contesting For Councillorship In Ondo State (Photos) / APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.