Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Old National Television Now Hot Cash - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Old National Television Now Hot Cash (2309 Views)

Lg 32 Inch Lb550 Led Television: Product Review – Specs, Features And Price: / New 9inch Android 4.2 Tablet PC | Television | PhoneCall | FREE Keyboard Case / Solar Energy Freezer,air Condition,television,now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old National Television Now Hot Cash by fire4fire: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2009
There has been a rumor around town on the old National TV now selling for upto 1million naira. It's being rumored that a perticular component in this TV is now hot cash.

just curious to find out if this is a scam or has anyone really sold his for any riducously amount.
Re: Old National Television Now Hot Cash by miksonics(m): 2:28am On Nov 04, 2009
na so i hera the thing yesterday,wondering if its true because i get 3 for ground.
Re: Old National Television Now Hot Cash by willyspace(m): 12:22am On Nov 07, 2009
This rumours are true, am also looking out for someone who has been paid. I have an old National TV, but some tests have been carried out, (like pointing a phone touch at the transformer and CRT), still waiting for the prospective buyer who said she will have to come with security before she can go with the TV. Now, houses have been broken into by hoodlums seeking for the 'white gold'.

I learnt mercury is on these products and they are being used to move hard drugs as it has the ability to conceal the drugs from scanners.
Re: Old National Television Now Hot Cash by Africankel(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2009
Who's buying? this clock is over a hundred years old. . . kelmaxart@yahoo.com

Re: Old National Television Now Hot Cash by ezeuba(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2009
I am very much surprised that people will still fall for cheap tricks like these. This is just a rehash of a scam in Saudi Arabia not too long ago where people were told that old sewing machines were worth millions of dollars. Now when you take these things to the 'buyers' they will now tell you that you need to bring something for the chemical or something else needed to extract the valuable stuff inside. this is a classic story of IBU ALHAJI practiced in eastern Nigeria sometime ago, but now with the twist that the scammers do not go looking for the victims rather the victims come to them. Beware my brothers. If the story were real do you think the people who need those 'valuables' would tell anyone it was worth anything? They would simply ask people to swap old tv sets for new and no one would be the wiser. Think about it,

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

New 9900 Blackberry For Sale! (Bold 5) / Brand New Blackberry Touch 2( 9810) For Sale. / LG Portable Dvd Player For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.