Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Specie Of Snake Is This? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Specie Of Snake Is This? (849 Views)

Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) / Can Snake Climb Wall? What Specie Of Snake Is This? / Please What Type Of Snake Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Specie Of Snake Is This? by onuwaje(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2016
To all vetinarians
Zoologist

I was shocked when i saw this i dont knw if its a dragon or something can someone please explain

Even if its fake its creepy

Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This? by mayten(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
this one na serious matter ooo
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This? by stmayor(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
IDONTBELEIVEIT
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This? by olawealth1000(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lets hope the poster below might have an Idea.
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This? by lifezone247(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
olawealth1000:
Lets hope the poster below might have an Idea.
may be the poster below me, cos I don't have any idea embarassed
Lalasticlala this type no go sweet for pepper soup o. cos I knw your favorite.
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This? by johnydon22(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
I have no idea but this is really creepy if it's real...
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This? by bqlekan(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
how real is this? hmmm
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This? by Blakjewelry(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
That animal is not complete. it is more like and Animal that was skinned from the back. Take a good look at the first picture the upper right hand side you will notice the place where it was slice off. While typing a thought came to me, it is like the person who took the picture is trying to depict what those ancient traditional do with a lion head and it fur

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Planet? (photos) / Method To Upgrade Your Tecno Phantom 6 Plus To Android 7.1.1 Nougat / How To Watch Videos On GT08 Smart Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.