Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! (36610 Views)

Ugreen USB Type C Cable 3.0A: Fast Charge And Sync / LDNIO A1204 Auto-id Adaptive Fast Charging Qualcomm Qc 3.0 With USB Cable / Original Follow Come Samsung Fast Adaptive Charger 4 Sale. Type c now available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by Gptech(m): 6:37am On Feb 06, 2017
optimised:

1. WARMSEA USB cable (White) @ N650
2. Postage (Registered Parcel= = N150
Total = N800 only
Note: Note delivery not applicable because of my distance. I live in Akwa Ibom & you're in Lagos. So Post Office delivery is the best way in this context. I have customers in Lagos that have been buying from me. Look up the thread, you will see such previous transactions.
Peace.
Do you have any USB cord with a micro USB to USB Type C adapter?

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by optimised: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2017
talk2odim:

Kindly ans the following:
-what is the length of the cable ( remember i am insisting on white color)
-which post office cos location also matters for me.
- is delivery cost the same if i am getting 2 pieces ( since itz technically one package )
- does the cable support fast charge on samsung note 4.
- how is payment made.
ANSWERS
1.) Length = 100cm = 1m= 3.37" (The same length that came with your phone.)
2.) Post Office Proximity: The parcel will be routed to the Post office in the Local Government Area of your address. However, If there is any other post office closer to you in proximity than the one in your LGA Headquarters, you can even use the post office as your address. Example: If you live in a location in Ikeja LGA, BUT your location is physically closer to Surulere Headquarters' Post Office, you can be smart enough to use C/o Surulere Post Office as your address, your parcel will still land there safely, eg:-
Emeka Adam,
c/o Surulere Post Office,
Lagos.
Phone #.
That's all. Upon arrival of the parcel, you will be called to sign and collect the parcel with your ID Card as proof of ownership.
3.). Colour : I have 10pcs of white cable at the moment. So I can meet your colour specification.
4.). Delivery Cost: for one is N350. Two cables = N390
5.). Cable Specification :- I advertised it as 2A current capable and supports data. Further, I hereby attach a snapshot of the cable on my Tester for your evaluation. From the pix attached: when I tested with my Infinix Note x551, the cable relayed a Voltage of 9.04V and current of 1.9A while flash charging my phone. Thus, it can comfortably charge your Samsung Note 4 with support for Quick Charge 2.0 peak current demand of 2A. Hope this answers your query.
6.). Payment and Processing:
a.) Call/SMS/WHATSAPP me to collect my GTB or Access Bank account & Furnish me with your : Name, Address, Phone No »
b.) Transfer money via Mobile transfer or Bank Deposit or ATM transfer or Internet Banking or USSD Transfer »
c.) I'll package & post the parcel »
d.) You receive the parcel after 3 - 7 days (approximately) depending on the location and other contingencies.

Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by optimised: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2017
Gptech:

Do you have any USB cord with a micro USB to USB Type C adapter?
I have AOKIN Type C USB Cable for sale
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by talk2odim: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
optimised:

ANSWERS
1.) Length = 100cm = 1m= 3.37" (The same length that came with your phone.)
2.) Post Office Proximity: The parcel will be routed to the Post office in the Local Government Area of your address. However, If there is any other post office closer to you in proximity than the one in your LGA Headquarters, you can even use the post office as your address. Example: If you live in a location in Ikeja LGA, BUT your location is physically closer to Surulere Headquarters' Post Office, you can be smart enough to use C/o Surulere Post Office as your address, your parcel will still land there safely, eg:-
Emeka Adam,
c/o Surulere Post Office,
Lagos.
Phone #.
That's all. Upon arrival of the parcel, you will be called to sign and collect the parcel with your ID Card as proof of ownership.
3.). Colour : I have 10pcs of white cable at the moment. So I can meet your colour specification.
4.). Delivery Cost: for one is N150, but for 2 qty , it will be N200.
Believe me, I am subsidizing the Postage Cost, because it will normal cost around N200 - N250 to initiate a Registered mail. The Weight of the parcel will be taken to determine exact cost. so more weight, more cost. Just pay me N200 only for 2 qty of the cable, I'll bear the rest for a start.
5.). Cable Specification :- I advertised it as 2A current capable and supports data. Further, I hereby attach a snapshot of the cable on my Tester for your evaluation. From the pix attached: when I tested with my Infinix Note x551, the cable relayed a Voltage of 9.04V and current of 1.9A while flash charging my phone. Thus, it can comfortably charge your Samsung Note 4 with support for Quick Charge 2.0 peak current demand of 2A. Hope this answers your query.
6.). Payment and Processing:
a.) Call/SMS/WHATSAPP me to collect my GTB or Access Bank account & Furnish me with your : Name, Address, Phone No »
b.) Transfer money via Mobile transfer or Bank Deposit or ATM transfer or Internet Banking or USSD Transfer »
c.) I'll package & post the parcel »
d.) You receive the parcel after 3 - 7 days (approximately) depending on the location and other contingencies.

Well ans...thks

Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by optimised: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
The ministry is moving by the special grace of the Almighty God.
1.) AOKIN Type-C USB Cable 1.5m sold to Mr Samuel @ Uyo @ N700 * 2qty = N1,400
Mode of delivery: Shop delivery.
Date : 03/02/2017

2.) WARMSEA USB cable (white & black) @ N650 * 2 = N1,300
Thanks Mr David @ Zaria, Kaduna State.
Despatch Method: Registered Parcel.
Tracking No: RL110921839NG
Postage Fee = N400
Postage Date: 07/02/2017
Arrival date: 10/02/2017
Delivery Date : 12/02/2017

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by Gptech(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
optimised:

I have AOKIN Type C USB Cable for sale at N800 only. Contact me please.
I mean something like this.
But in this case instead of the attached lightning connector , I need a usb type C.

Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by optimised: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Another supplies

1. WARMSEA USB cable (black) * 2qty = N1,300

2. MUJU 3.4A Dual Ports USB Wall Charger= N1,500

3. Registered Parcel @ Post Office = N300

4. Total = N3,100

Despatched - 07/02/2017; 4:10pm

Delivery date = 15/02/2017

Client's Remark= Very satisfied

Destination = Lagos

Thanks for patronage (Madam Chioma, an able Nairalander)
... Let's keep the ball rolling ...

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by dustmalik: 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Do you have a USB otg cable capable of data transfer? If you do, how much?
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by optimised: 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
dustmalik:
Do you have a USB otg cable capable of data transfer? If you do, how much?
No
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by optimised: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
1.) Brand : WARMSEA USB Data & Speed Charge Cable.
PRICE :- N650 only
Availability:- Currently available.
Delivery: Nationwide via Registered Post or Home Delivery within my catchment location (Uyo)

2.) AOKIN Type-C USB Cable
Price = N750
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 12, 2017
optimised:
Another supplies

1. WARMSEA USB cable (black) * 2qty = N1,300

2. MUJU 3.4A Dual USB Wall Charger= N1,500

3. Registered Parcel @ Post Office = N300

4. Total = N3,100

Despatched - 07/02/2017; 4:10pm

Destination = Lagos

Thanks for patronage (Madam Chioma, an able Nairalander)
... Let's keep the ball rolling ...
Can I see an image of the wall charger please ?
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by optimised: 7:14am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by optimised: 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Today's sales:

Item: Warmsea 2A USB Cable (black) @ N650 * 2qty = N1,300

Postage: Ordinary stamped mail at Post Office = N100

Total amount = N1,400

Buyer: Mr Louis

Buyer's Location: Orlu, Imo State

Postage date = 13/02/2017

Arrival date = 15/02/2017

Pick Up date = 20/02/2017

Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by sanandreas(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
You have xiaomi 10400 mah?
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
bizzle2:

Lol, oga, So you consider a N700 usb cable expensive, pls what is your idea of fairly priced?!
Typical Nigerian mentality, you're not even interested in researching the brands or concerned about how authentic they really are, u jst know say your neighbor dey sell original, biko how do you know its " Original" .

This is the attitude that discourages the importation of high-value quality products into Nigeria, we just want it cheap,...cheap, cheap!, cheap!! but before you know it, you've repeated the same cheap purchase several times within a short period and spent more than needed to get a quality product.
tommorrow we go shout about how Nigeria is filled with knockoffs and substandard products.

People dey use N6,000 micro usb cables, and they get value for thier money. no make me laugh with this your N700 complain.
Infact, research ...." Anker Powerline+ " ... Both microusb and lightning cables, that'll give you a little idea of what obtains
bros,if you can buy USB cord for 7k.......your charger must be 10k
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by optimised: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
sanandreas:
You have xiaomi 10400 mah?
I believe you are referring to Power Bank. Use my contact above to reach me. I can arrange xiaomi 10000mAh power bank for you. The 10400 is an older model. 10000mAh is far better and easier to procure an original.
Thanks
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by optimised: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Wholesale Supplies:-
ITEM = WARMSEA USB CABLES

DESCRIPTION: 6 White + 4 Black colour

Quantity = 10pcs

Buyer: St. Comm., Uyo, Akwa Ibom

DELIVERY: Store delivery (catchment area)

REMARKS: Repeat purchase after satisfactory previous purchases.

Supply date : 14/02/2017

Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by lilmonarch(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Bro do u have a USB cable that can charge gionee m5? Cos I've been using infinix hot note charger and cable to charge it but it stops fast charging after some time. I've used three infinix cables now but it flash charges for few days nd then stop. I need cable i can use with infinix hot note charger to charge my gionee m5..
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by optimised: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
lilmonarch:
Bro do u have a USB cable that can charge gionee m5? Cos I've been using infinix hot note charger and cable to charge it but it stops fast charging after some time. I've used three infinix cables now but it flash charges for few days nd then stop. I need cable i can use with infinix hot note charger to charge my gionee m5..
Warmsea Cable can do the job satisfactorily.
The core and the tips are made of copper material. It allows 2A current when charging my Infinix Hot Note with step charging. So. if you suspect your cable as culprit, contact me.
God bless you.
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by mfm04622: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2017
I need 4 pieces of original cable. Do you sell original chargers too?
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by optimised: 4:01am On Feb 24, 2017
mfm04622:
USB Cables available. Pls use my contact above to reach me.
Chargers not available.
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
I will be needing that Muju charger and Warmsea black usb cable.. Quote my comment when both are available, Thanks.
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by optimised: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
mfm04622:

Today sales:-
WARMSEA USB Cable @N650 * 3 = N1,950
Old Shark USB Cable @ N650 * 1 = N650
Registered Mail Postage= N700
Subsidy on postage = N150
Total = N3,150
Destination: Kaduna
Shipping date : 24-02-17
Delivery date : (to be updated later)
...... thanks mfm04622 of Nairaland. God bless thee real good

Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by optimised: 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Dexter247:
I will be needing that Muju charger and Warmsea black usb cable.. Quote my comment when both are available, Thanks.
OK sir, I've placed order already, I will update you once it arrives.
Your interest is highly appreciated.
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by optimised: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
AOKIN TYPE-C USB Cable:

Here is a good replacement/complimentary USB cable for holders of phones/Laptops with Type C USB port.
This cable can sometimes be scarce and the users most times can't charge their phones if they forget their charger or charging cable at home.
It is advisable to have a spare Type C cable in the car or office to avert the situation of having a flat battery since one cannot easily borrow a charger to charge phones with Type C port.
PRICE: N750 only

TYPE-C Compatible Phones:
TECNO Phantom 6 and 6Plus
Gionee M5 plus
Gionee M6 pro
Gionee S Plus
Xiaomi Mi 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
LG Nexus 5X
OnePlus 2
Microsoft Lumia 950 & 950 XL
LeEco Le 1s/Le 1s Eco/ LeEco Le 2 and Le 2 Pro
Samsung Galaxy Note7

See full list here:
https://www.gizmotimes.com/lists/smartphones-with-usb-type-c-connectivity/6520

Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by optimised: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Sales: Rock 2A USB Cable @ N650 * 1 pcs = N650 Delivery Mode: Hand Delivery (Customer Pick Up @ my office) Thanks

Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by Horlaarsco: 2:32am On Feb 28, 2017
optimised:

I believe you are referring to Power Bank. Use my contact above to reach me. I can arrange xiaomi 10000mAh power bank for you. The 10400 is an older model. 10000mAh is far better and easier to procure an original.
Thanks

I need the 10000 man Xiaomi how much is it??
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by optimised: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sales:

Item: Remax 2A USB Cable @ N650 * 2 = N1,300

Qty = 2 PCs

Mode of Delivery: By Hand

Thanks Lucy
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by Frankdamaxx(m): 3:18am On Mar 23, 2017
optimised:
AOKIN TYPE-C USB Cable:

Here is a good replacement/complimentary USB cable for holders of phones/Laptops with Type C USB port.
This calendar can sometimes be scarce and the users most times can't charge their phones if they forget their charger or charging cable at home.
It is advisable to have a spare Type C cable in the car or office to avert the situation of having a flat battery since one cannot easily borrow a charger to charge phones with Type C port.
PRICE: N750 only

TYPE-C Compatible Phones:
TECNO Phantom 6 and 6Plus
Gionee M5 plus
Gionee M6 pro
Gionee S Plus
Xiaomi Mi 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
LG Nexus 5X
OnePlus 2
Microsoft Lumia 950 & 950 XL
LeEco Le 1s/Le 1s Eco/ LeEco Le 2 and Le 2 Pro
Samsung Galaxy Note7

See full list here:
https://www.gizmotimes.com/lists/smartphones-with-usb-type-c-connectivity/6520

I need a good type c cable. The ones I buy buy don't last. How much and where can I meet meet you.
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by optimised: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Frankdamaxx:

I need a good type c cable. The ones I buy buy don't last. How much and where can I meet meet you.

I've sold many units of AOKIN Type-C USB cable and even supply to accessories store. So buy with peace of mind please.
my contact details is available on this thread.
Method of Delivery =
A.)
I can securely deliver to anywhere in Nigeria and abroad via the Post Office for a postage fee of N250 only to take care of Registered Post. Note that Registered Mails cannot get lost in transit; the receiver has to sign and collect with Proof of Delivery. Between 2-6 working days, it will get to you anywhere within the Country ( urban or rural). The nearest Post Office to your location will call you to come and pick up.
B.)
However, if you have a P. O. Box or P. M. B
Or if you are 100% sure that post office despatch man comes and deliver to your address through experience, then you can choose ordinary parcel postage option = N100/N150 only.
(depending on weight / No of cables)
C.)
Hand/Home/Office/Proxy delivery if you are within my catchment area coverage
How to Order -
Call/SMS/Whatsapp me → Pay into my Bank Account → I post it to you
› Delivery by Post Office › Sign & collect.
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 02, 2017
Hello bro, happy sunday..
I need two warmsea 2A black cords.. how can i reach you privately
Re: Do You Want Original Micro, Type C & iPhone USB Cable? - I Have Them!!!!! by Habayomie(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2017
memory card 16gig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

*******Licensed JBL Sales Merchant 24HR Delivery Anywhere In Nigeria>>>>>>***** / 12-cell Laptop Batteries that lasts 5hours plus For Sale@ Reduced Price / Reduce Your Monthly Data Budget, MTN 1gb@ N300...RESELLERS NEEDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.