Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! (2582 Views)

How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly / Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
Introducing.... Successful Internet Business Models - My Mentorship Program.
I'm not teaching you how to make money on this thread. (If you need the thread where I show you
how to make money online free go here; https://www.nairaland.com/3370107/how-make-money-online-using)

But I ll reveal some real internet business models that are guaranteed to make you money online once you master them. These internet business models are the contents of my mentorship program that will kick start by next week Friday.
Some of the models takes long to start bringing in good monthly income while others takes short time. If you are able to be part of my mentorship program, then by this time next year, you will be making at least $800 monthly income guaranteed.
Visit the link in my signature to get full details of my mentorship program.

Now, let's look at those internet business models that are guaranteed to make you money online once you master them?

1. Drop Shipping.
Have you heard of drop shipping business before?
What kind of internet business model is this and how does it works?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by Elkay3: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
CosmicJames:
Introducing.... Successful Internet Business - My Mentorship Program.
I'm not teaching you how to make money on this thread. But I ll reveal some real internet business models that are guaranteed to make you rich once you master them. These internet business models are the contents of my mentorship program.
Some of the models takes long to start bringing in good monthly income while others takes short time to bring in good monthly income. If you are able to be part of my mentorship program, then by this time next year, you will be making at least $1000 monthly income guaranteed.
Visit the link in my signature to get full details of my mentorship program.

Now, let's look at those internet business models that are guaranteed to make you rich once you master them.

1. Drop Shipping.
Have you heard of drop shipping before?
What kind of internet business model is this?

Following...
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dropshipping is a retail fullfillment method where a store does not keep products in stock.

What this mean is that you as a dropshipper does not buy products and keep them in stock.

How does dropshipping works?

In dropshipping business, you don't buy product, you take pictures of products from site A where the product sells at low price and list it on site B where the that same product sells high. And you don't have to run it with your own money.

Take for example:
A Dell laptop sells for $200 on site A and also sells for $250 on site B. Now, you simply take the picture of the Dell laptop from site A and list it on site B. A customer see your listing on site B and order it for $250. You move over to site A where it sells for $200 and order it with your customer money and provide his/her details. Site A seller ship it directly to your customer address. Your customer recieves the Dell laptop and you keep the difference in price which is $50.
What did you just do?
You dropship the Dell laptop.

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
This is one of the easiest method to make money online. As you can see, you are only serving as a midle man between the buyer and the seller. What is more interesting about this method is that you don't even need to invest your money. This is a copy and past business model that anyone can do.
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 2:03am On Nov 13, 2016
Income potential
We are going to use the example above to check how much one can make with this model daily.
In the example above, we bought the Dell Laptop from site A for $200 and sold it for $250 on site B and make profit of $50 for tha sale.
Now if we make 3 of such sales per day (you can even make 5-10 sales daily because site B is the largest retail website in the world) you ll realize a profit of $150/daily and $900-1,050 weekly.
Note; this is just an example. In reality, you can make more or less than this per week. But basically, you will make some sales daily especially when you have a lot of items listed in your store.

I will cover everything about Dropshipping business in my mentorship training including but not limited to:
how to create your store and find hot selling products
how to list your items
how to add product discription without writing a word
how to rank your products to high in search result and bring in more sales.
how to create and verify a US Paypal account and use it to do your transactions, pay for products and ultimately withdraw your profit safely.
how to save product images from site A and list it on site B without being detected
etc

This training will kick start by next week Friday. What are you waiting for? Go and register for the training now.

Next successful internet business model that I will cover in the training;

CPA - (Cost Per Action)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
How does CPA works?
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by Uwaeromosele: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
CosmicJames:
This is one of the easiest method to make money online. As you can see, you are only serving as a midle man between the buyer and the seller. What is more interesting about this method is that you don't even need to invest your money. This is a copy and past business model that anyone can do.
..sir hw do u do this in Nigeria? Where do u c customers? is it International buyers.
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..sir hw do u do this in Nigeria? Where do u c customers? is it International buyers.
Good questions.
This nothing to do with Nigeria. Yes, it is international. You don't have to worry about getting customers because they ll come by themselves. How? You are not going to use your own website to list your products/items. You ll be using the largest retail website in the world where customers usually come to buy what they want. All you ll do is to create your own store on that largest retail website, list your item and rank them high in search result and make daily sales. The company do the marketing and promotion of your products for you.

If you are able to be part of my mentorship program that is coming up on Friday 18th of this month, you ll understand how this thing called Dropshipping works.
What I'm doing here is just a review of the contents of the mentorship training.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by amdammy1: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
how do ne sign up for this, i mean how can i register for this.
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by Uwaeromosele: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
CosmicJames:
Good questions.
This nothing to do with Nigeria. Yes, it is international. You don't have to worry about getting customers because they ll come by themselves. How? You are not going to use your own website to list your products/items. You ll be using the largest retail website in the world where customers usually come to buy what they want. All you ll do is to create your own store on that largest retail website, list your item and rank them high in search result and make daily sales. The company do the marketing and promotion of your products for you.

If you are able to be part of my mentorship program that is coming up on Friday 18th of this month, you ll understand how this thing called Dropshipping works.
What I'm doing here is just a review of the contents of the mentorship training.

.Owk sir.thank u 4 the detailed Answer
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
.Owk sir.thank u 4 the detailed Answer
You are welcome. This business model is perfect for newbies as well as professionals
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2016
How does CPA (COST PER ACTION) works?
CPA is one of the easy and fastest way to make money online. But it require some level of knowlege to run it.
You make money with this method whenever an action is taking by a customer or visitor to your site/offer. The ACTION can be a free registration, email submit, click or purchase. Depending of the offer you choose to promote. Email submit and free registration offers are the best to promote. The reason is because visitors to your offers don't need to buy anything for you to make money. All that they need ll do for you to make money is to submit their email address or do a free registration. Each time they do that on the offer you are promoting, you make money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2016
CPA Income potential.
You can make some serious money from CPA business.
There no real limit to what you can make with this method. It all depend on how much effort you are willing to put in. In reality, you can make $100-1,000/day if you put in the effort or $0/day if you fail to put in the effort. I want to believe you ll choose to put in the required effort and make the money that is there to be made.
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
How will you like to earn $60 for a single free sign up and make $240/day when you generate 4 free sign up? Yes, participants of my Mentorship Training Program ll be introduce to top CPA Networks and offers that pay that much. There is even a particular CPA Network that pay from $1 up to $200 for a single free sign up. This CPA netwok ll also be given out to participants during the training.

You can be part of this grand breaking training program that is coming up on Friday the 18th of this month. You can get full review of the training on my facebook profile through my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
Coming up next:
How to set up a service company and offer your services to the whole world even if you don't have a single skill.

You are free to ask questions if you any
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
Like I earlier said, it has nothing to do with Nigeria.
But it have everything to do with Amazon and Ebay. I ll show you how to sell on Ebay as a Nigerian even if Ebay does not accept Nigerians if you are able to be part of my life changing mentorship training program.
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by Uwaeromosele: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
CosmicJames:
Like I earlier said, it has nothing to do with Nigeria.
But it have everything to do with Amazon and Ebay. I ll show you how to sell on Ebay as a Nigerian even if Ebay does not accept Nigerians if you are able to be part of my life changing mentorship training program.
..Alright thank u sir.
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..Alright thank u sir.
You are welcome
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2016
How to set up your own company and provide services to the world even if you don't have a single skill.
This is one of the top package of the Mentorship Training Program that I'm going review here. Stay tune but if you are in a hurry, follow this link to my facebook profile and read the review there.
https://www.facebook.com/cosmic.james/posts/1252800621428831

Alternatively, you can send a mail with the subject: Mentorship to jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2016
What if I tell you that you can become a company owner before this time next year?
Will u believe?
Do you even think that is possible?
Information they say is power. There are ideas that if you know, with the potentials u have right now; you ll blow financially before this time next year. When I said you can be making at least $800/m by this time next year, you think I ll be given you $800 every month? Taa, no way! What I ll give u is ideas. For example:
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 9:43am On Nov 16, 2016
Trust me, you ll become a boss having employees under you. If this is your dream, then just follow me as I show you how to set up an online company offering services to the whole world. How you ask?
You see Fiverr? You know about Fiverr? Good. Fiverr is filled with all kind of services. I ll show you how to capitalize on Fiverr to set up your own company and offer any service you desire at all even if you know nothing about the skill or service. This have nothing to do with working on Fiverr.
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
Like I said, this is not the method where you work on fiverr with your skill. This method allows you to leverage on fiverr to set up your own service as a seperate company even if you know nothing about the service/skill.

It is a secret method that smart people are using to make a killing while others do all the work for them. I ll teach you exactly how the whole process works + other great business models I have review here so far. But that is if you are able to be part of my life changing Mentorship Training program. Visit the link in my signature for a full review of the contents of the training or send me a mail via jms.ebenezer@gmail.com

This is the time for you to succeed and start you own online business on a solid foundation.
You must not let 2017 end the way this year is about to end with regard to your finance.
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by solomonjesus: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Thanks bro
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
solomonjesus:
Thanks bro
You are welcome
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
nice one
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2016
The training that ll prepare the next set of successful online business owners start today by 5pm. You can be part of these set of successful online business owners if you register and be part of my Life Changing Mentorship Training Program. To get a brief review of the training + how to register, follow the link in my signature or send MENTORSHIP to jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by Tykoon: 4:12am On Dec 23, 2016
$600 PayPal available for sale please contact 08161239279 whatsapp if interested
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2016
Tykoon:
$600 PayPal available for sale please contact 08161239279 whatsapp if interested
Bro, I'm not exchanger thread. Look for reliable exchangers here on Nl and be careful not to loose ur money.
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2016
amdammy1:
how do ne sign up for this, i mean how can i register for this.
Participants of this training are so happy. Some of them have started setting up their own online service companies like logo design services.
Registration for this training is very easy. Just send me a mail with the subject:
Mentorship to jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
Re: How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! by CosmicJames(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
How will you like to earn $60 for a single free sign up and make $240/day when you generate 4 free sign up? Yes, participants of my Mentorship Training Program ll be introduce to top CPA Networks and offers that pay that much. There is even a particular CPA Network that pay from $1 up to $200 for a single free sign up. This CPA netwok ll also be given out to participants during the training.

You can be part of this grand breaking training program that is coming up on the 30th of this month.

Don't miss this opportunity for anything.
Register now

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online With Amazon KDP / Clear Your Consignments From The Nigeria Ports In These Simple Steps. / Free Technical Skill Acquisition Training On Electrical, Hse, Instrumentation...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.