Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:51 PM

15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) (47547 Views)

Most Expensive Buildings In The World / 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Macclane(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
So many Nigerians are fond of despising this noble country in almost every ramification. The annoying part of it is that most of these people are those ones that are least informed about the major achievements of this great nation. The area of Nigeria having some magnificent architectural outfits is not left out in their disdain. But the fact is that Nigeria may not be as bad and as ripped as some of her citizens may think. Many foreigners will be able to bear witness to this truth. Let us not forget that Nigeria is not yet ranked with the developed counties; it is still a developing country. To be frank, we need to be proud of our country and stop jumping into quick and biased conclusions. Nigeria has got some enviably beautiful buildings that you may not see in some other developing countries of the world. I think a tour around the country will help.
Take a look at some of Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Buildings.

Like if you love Architecture
Share if you're aspiring to be one
Comment if you're still deciding

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Famouson: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
GOD BLESS NIGERIA...I DEDICATE THIS FTC TO GOD... grin grin E DON TEY OO

4 Likes

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by GudluckIBB(m): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
Op, anything you post here without posting anyone from Eko Atlantic is null and void
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Macclane(m): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
Let's roll

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Macclane(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Still on

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Macclane(m): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
You there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Macclane(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Macclane(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
And then.. .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Macclane(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Op, anything you post here without posting anyone from Eko Atlantic is null and void

I thought you understood the topic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by GudluckIBB(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Macclane:

I thought you understood the topic

My Bad!
I thought I was replying an adult. Gosh!!!!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Macclane(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Famouson:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Ma give you mic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by casttlebarbz(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
Cool...i av never seen any with my koro_koro eyes thou

3 Likes

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Macclane(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
GudluckIBB:

My Bad!
I thought I was replying an adult. Gosh!!!!!

Come and make this 15 buildings Un beautiful since Eko Atlantic is not here.

70 Likes

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
the OP is stylishly telling us dat he has been to only 3 states in Nigeria.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by lifestyle1(m): 6:37am On Nov 13, 2016
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Dsrooftiles: 6:37am On Nov 13, 2016
So beautiful.....

To know the Current Price of Roofing tiles in Nigeria check here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Jamesmatic(m): 6:38am On Nov 13, 2016
Happy one year my nairaland acct..
Hw many likes?? grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Princelegacylemoha(m): 6:39am On Nov 13, 2016
Beautiful.
But Believe me
More Amazing structures are yet to be developed
We are the future .
Soo investors will know the importance of REAL ESTATE.
I hope y'all saw the TRUMP towers in America,
That was done by just one man , not even the American government.
LET'S KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE

1 Like

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by sweetflame(m): 6:41am On Nov 13, 2016
Op forgot to mention my house... lipsrsealed angry

5 Likes

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Ahmadgani(m): 6:41am On Nov 13, 2016
beautiful indeed. Nigeria I hail thee
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by yinkslinks(m): 6:41am On Nov 13, 2016
Didnt know stadium is a building oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by efilefun(m): 6:42am On Nov 13, 2016
Thou Nigeria had been blessed with Bad leaders but i believe one day the country will surely overcome its challenges.

Slightly Off topic: Noticed our brothers from the east are all screaming and hitting their heads on the wall over Trump's victory, so surprising this same set of people were the ones telling us how PMB was too old to be a president but forgot Trump they all wanking over is almost 71 years old... lol bunch of confused things

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by blingxx(m): 6:42am On Nov 13, 2016
i gotta admit it... akwa ibom stadium is the finest.... undecided

6 Likes

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by kharyode(m): 6:43am On Nov 13, 2016
Wow.. The make sense oo. It only 4 have seen face to face...
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by KingBelieve: 6:44am On Nov 13, 2016
Upon d whole building in Rivers state none made d list? So what was Amaechi bragging in Ogoni land that was his achievements in 8yrs as governor of Rivers State shocked

2 Likes

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by austinbrown: 6:44am On Nov 13, 2016
So because we get about 20 buildings wey try fine na em op dey talk rubbish, go to bubai, na one street wey all these buildings go dey. Op u be village man. No quote me b4 thunder go fire u. Stupid country. Op no even put Aba town hall

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by canalily(m): 6:44am On Nov 13, 2016
Why not put Rivers state secrateriateundecided

1 Like

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by paschal47(m): 6:46am On Nov 13, 2016
just 15, OP haven't been to places then

3 Likes

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Agimor(m): 6:46am On Nov 13, 2016
Central Abuja makes brain wella.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:47am On Nov 13, 2016
Enugu state secrateriate

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by richidinho(m): 6:47am On Nov 13, 2016
grin
I watched one Nigerian movie, i saw this house that looks like a car, the tyre is the door of the house.

Very beautiful design

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:48am On Nov 13, 2016
Enugu state secrateriate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia / Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) / Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.