Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:56 AM

Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! (5680 Views)

Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter / Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri / Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Cooly100: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
What would people gain by lying and deceiving other people about the central government working on eastern roads.

https://www.nairaland.com/3461195/ongoing-fg-road-projects-south-east.

I have attached the pic of Enugu State Intervention on Federal road along 9th Mile -Benue State border... RCC in action. very soon the lying federal government will claim they repaired the roads and gullible people will be ranting about Igbos...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Cooly100: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
more pics of repairs.

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Omexonomy: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
The road was be repaired by the enugu state govt after bonehari has decided to make them 5% When i first saw the post i knew it was all lies from afonja who have never travel out of his ancestors hamlet.
Mynd44 i hail you, i raise yansh for you
If you know afonjas are choronic and idiotic liers always telling cork and bull story just to piease their master click like.
If not click share

32 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by NaijaMutant(f): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
So wetin u want make we do
Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Xflint(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
Cooly100:
What would people gain by lying and deceiving other people about the central government working on eastern roads.

https://www.nairaland.com/3461195/ongoing-fg-road-projects-south-east.

I have attached the pic of Enugu State Intervention on Federal road along 9th Mile -Benue State border... RCC in action. very soon the lyinh federal government will claim they repaired the roads and gullible people will be ranting about Igbos...

why waste ur time on this people. Mynd44 careless or intentionally wnted to fool people witout making proper investigation.

These are roads people in the south east fly daily, they know better than anyone.

What Mynd44 brothers could say is that the south east people dont like progress what a careless statement.

People who live there are telling how things are u say they hate progress. I just wish the roads could be looked into.

10 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Cooly100: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Xflint:

why waste ur time on these people. Mynd44 careless or intentionally wnted to fool people witout making proper investigation.

These are road people in the south east fly.

What Mynd44 brothers could say is the the south east people dont like progress what a careless statement.

My brother. Thanks for the internet. Gone were the days the Lagos-Ibadan media axis took lies to the highest level. Now everybody have access to instant information..

12 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Cooly100: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
FuckyourMama:
So wetin u want make we do

Stop drinking lies like garri and ekpa.. tongue

10 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
The way they were busted while rushing to claim the railway.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Xflint(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
Cooly100:

My brother. Thanks for the internet. Gone were the days the Lagos-Ibadan media axis took lies to the highest level. Now everybody have access to instant information..
watch out they will never put this infront page to correct the minds of people.
Fron Benue to Enugu is almost chattered.

I just wish they begin to look into the roads. Nairaland founder and mods are getting to someting i personally do not like

2 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Omexonomy: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Seun one of ur rules state that "dont post false or misleading information on this forum" mynd44 have contravene those rules please seun hammer mynd44 3years ban.

20 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by drss2(m): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
wen a govt have notin to show for, they resort to lying n propaganda claiming project to decieve d gullible.

3 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by DeltaOil: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
Which Projects, I beg you?
Olu2016:

Buhari takes a loan for the whole country and refuses to give them a piece of the loan
So which project?

http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/10/$29-96B-FOREIGN-LOAN--FG-leaves-out-South-East-in-projects

The South East has the least number of appointments under Buhari

Under Buhari the South-East have the least Govt allocation

The Oba of Lagos threathened to drown the people from the South-East.
So which projects

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS92_6LlXuo

the people from the South East have been asked to leave lagos

[img]http://2.bp..com/-u5zUxBuU2CQ/V6skjoDys_I/AAAAAAAAIQM/aIvMFLG22UsiUwSuVIx0h2ib7lXxoItBQCK4B/s1600/PsQ7oHJ.jpg[/img]

A doctor even asked people to harm igbo people.

There is a general consensus that they will never allow an Igbo man be president

http://dailypost.ng/2013/05/19/abubakar-mamman-ngulde-the-igbos-will-never-rule-nigeria-again/

We the Niger Delta dey ask on behalf of our alllies, which project and when?

4 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by nwasinachi(f): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
its a shame that the Apc mod mynd 44 have to stoop this low. posting false information on nairaland.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by RZArecta(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
The APC is working massively grin online o

4 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
Cooly100:

Lol...wether na Fed govt or state govt, repair of roads is dia responsibility. Besides are u being paid 2 debunk d fed govt claims 2 d road? Isn't dt d work of state govt concerned?
Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Omexonomy:
Seun one of ur rules state that "dont post false or misleading information on this forum" mynd44 have contravene those rules please seun hammer mynd44 3years ban.

Seconded...he should also be de-MODedundecided

4 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by HtwoOw: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
So if FG is fixing the road the plants on site will have FG intervention scheme painted on them?

1 Like

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by chiefobdk(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yes. The article shot at two birds with one stone. It shamed the fg dat the state had to intervene on the failed portion of the old enugu onitsha road. This is road which was abandoned wen the enugu onitsha expressway was constructed. . Now people had to go back to thr vomit because of the failed expressway. . This said road also failed due to increased usage. .
This article addressed the claim by the Federal Government that they repaired the Enugu-Onitsha expressway. The commissioner begged the fg to come work on the expressway. The same expressway federal government claimed they fixed. .
Why go such a Shameful route. The federal government should know the 5% re not as daft as his 97% zombies. . They should work hard on the propaganda and lies. Its not sailing
Here is d article. Read again.
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State has commenced the rehabilitation of failed portions of the old Enugu-Onitsha road with the sum of N783 million, the state Commissioner for Information, Dr Godwin Udeuhele, has said.
Addressing newsmen on Thursday on the outcome of the state executive council meeting held on Wednesday night, Udeuhele said that the move was due to the hardship commuters were facing on the road.
He said that the contract, which covered three kilometers of the 9th Mile-Udi-Oji River-Ugwuoba road, was awarded to ANBEEZ Nig. Ltd.
The commissioner said that several earth-moving machines were already on site.
He said that the attention of the state government was drawn to the deplorable nature of the road, which he said, had threatened to cut the state off from Anambra.
He said that economic activities between the two sister states were brought to a halt due to the deplorable condition of the road.
The commissioner said that the complete failure of the dual carriage Enugu-Onitsha expressway had made all vehicles to ply the old road, thereby causing failure of many portions of the road.
“This is sequel to the hardship caused by the deplorable nature of the road arising from heavy traffic occasioned by the impassable nature of the Enugu-Onitsha expressway,” he said.
“The entire length of the road covers 9th Mile-Udi-Oji River-Ugwuoba, but we are working at the border between Enugu and Anambra states which has failed,” he said.
Udeuhele said that the state government, had three years ago, invested N4.794 billion on the road, stressing that the state had never neglected its portion of the old road.
“The state government did some work on that particular section, but it got bad again when the volume of traffic increased as a result of the complete failure of the Enugu-Onitsha express road,” he said.
He said that government was moved to commence work on the road in spite of its lean resources since that was the only road that linked traders from Enugu and Ebonyi to the main market in Onitsha.
The commissioner appealed to the Federal Government to listen to the cries of the masses and rehabilitate Enugu-Onitsha expressway, which he said, had been neglected for more than 15 years.
“Our traders and indeed, other business people move their goods on daily basis through that road and we don’t want to hinder the commercial activities going on in Onitsha.
“The Federal Government should expedite action on the Enugu-Onitsha expressway because we understand the contract has been awarded. They should do their own part,” Udeuhele said.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/ugwuanyi-begins-rehabilitation-of-old-enugu-onitsha-road/

3 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Yyeske(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
South Easterners are silly, I wouldn't do anything for them if I were PMB, bunch of fucktards and brainwashed eediots. I'm Igbo and based in the the SE., Onitsha precisely. PMB get time and money to throw around these eediots who would never appreciate anything. Go listen to radio Biafra as usual

Don't quote me wrongfully if you have nothing to say, I'm fully armed tonight

2 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by chiefobdk(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Cooly100:

DeltaOil:
We the Niger Delta dey ask on behalf of our alllies, which project and when?
nwasinachi:
its a shame that the Apc mod mynd 44 have to stoop this low. posting false information on nairaland.
RZArecta:
The APC is working massively grin online o
FuckyourMama:

Seconded...he should also be de-MODedundecided
HtwoOw:
So if FG is fixing the road the plants on site will have FG intervention scheme painted on them?
Yyeske:
South Easterners are silly, I wouldn't do anything for them if I were PMB, bunch of fucktards and brainwashed eediots. I'm Igbo and based in the the SE., Onitsha precisely. PMB get time and money to throw around these eediots who would never appreciate anything. Go listen to radio Biafra as usual

The apc led blame government fixed all federal roads in the south east and south south of the nairaland and twitter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by IKEOHA2019: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yyeske:

You only insulted your people without stating your reasons

7 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Sealeddeal(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yyeske:

You are not Igbo. liar! You're from Ogbomoso in Oyo state

14 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Xflint(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Sealeddeal:
You are not Igbo. liar! You're from Ogbomoso in Oyo state
why repy to these hypocrites now. Allow them fool themselves

9 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Cooly100: 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
chiefobdk:
Yes. The article shot at two birds with one stone. It shamed the fg dat the state had to intervene on the failed portion of the old enugu onitsha road. This is road which was abandoned wen the enugu onitsha expressway was constructed. . Now people had to go back to thr vomit because of the failed expressway. . This said road also failed due to increased usage. .
This article addressed the claim by the Federal Government that they repaired the Enugu-Onitsha expressway. The commissioner begged the fg to come work on the expressway. The same expressway federal government claimed they fixed. .
Why go such a Shameful route. The federal government should know the 5% re not as daft as his 97% zombies. . They should work hard on the propaganda and lies. Its not sailing
Here is d article. Read again.
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State has commenced the rehabilitation of failed portions of the old Enugu-Onitsha road with the sum of N783 million, the state Commissioner for Information, Dr Godwin Udeuhele, has said.
Addressing newsmen on Thursday on the outcome of the state executive council meeting held on Wednesday night, Udeuhele said that the move was due to the hardship commuters were facing on the road.
He said that the contract, which covered three kilometers of the 9th Mile-Udi-Oji River-Ugwuoba road, was awarded to ANBEEZ Nig. Ltd.
The commissioner said that several earth-moving machines were already on site.
He said that the attention of the state government was drawn to the deplorable nature of the road, which he said, had threatened to cut the state off from Anambra.
He said that economic activities between the two sister states were brought to a halt due to the deplorable condition of the road.
The commissioner said that the complete failure of the dual carriage Enugu-Onitsha expressway had made all vehicles to ply the old road, thereby causing failure of many portions of the road.
“This is sequel to the hardship caused by the deplorable nature of the road arising from heavy traffic occasioned by the impassable nature of the Enugu-Onitsha expressway,” he said.
“The entire length of the road covers 9th Mile-Udi-Oji River-Ugwuoba, but we are working at the border between Enugu and Anambra states which has failed,” he said.
Udeuhele said that the state government, had three years ago, invested N4.794 billion on the road, stressing that the state had never neglected its portion of the old road.
“The state government did some work on that particular section, but it got bad again when the volume of traffic increased as a result of the complete failure of the Enugu-Onitsha express road,” he said.
He said that government was moved to commence work on the road in spite of its lean resources since that was the only road that linked traders from Enugu and Ebonyi to the main market in Onitsha.
The commissioner appealed to the Federal Government to listen to the cries of the masses and rehabilitate Enugu-Onitsha expressway, which he said, had been neglected for more than 15 years.
“Our traders and indeed, other business people move their goods on daily basis through that road and we don’t want to hinder the commercial activities going on in Onitsha.
“The Federal Government should expedite action on the Enugu-Onitsha expressway because we understand the contract has been awarded. They should do their own part,” Udeuhele said.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/ugwuanyi-begins-rehabilitation-of-old-enugu-onitsha-road/

This is the pics of works by Enugu state on the Udi-Oji River-Ugwuoba road section leading to Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Cooly100: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
In short Enugu state is spending so much on road construction this term. The pic below is works on section of federal road at 9th Mile. While the other pic is new dual road to Nsukka, the University town. This road used to be one lane. (All pic courtesy of SpyderKenn )

1 Like

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Cooly100: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
In short Enugu state is spending so much on road construction this term. The pic below is works on section of federal road at 9th Mile. While the other pic is new dual road to Nsukka, the University town. This road used to be one lane.

2 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Ojiofor: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
Na Fashola style be that they want to bring their shit of lies and deceit to federal level.

2 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Yyeske(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
IKEOHA2019:

You only insulted your people without stating your reasons
You guys don't know politics, una need common sense

1 Like

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Liberty90: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ojiofor:
Na Fashola style be that they want to bring their shit of lies and deceit to federal level.

Fashola is a tribal bigot....deep in his heart like most afonjas, they envy and hate Igbos

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is In Saudi Arabia Not UK-UK Journalist / Nigerians React To Prince Charles Reading His Speech With A Rechargeable Lantern / Did Tinubu Poo On His Clothes Again? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.