Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! (5727 Views)

Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter / Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri / Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Cooly100: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yyeske:
You guys don't know politics, una need common sense

We are not bothered so much about politics...we just want fairness and equality, like every other region. Do we need to be good in politics for the central government to invest in our region like other regions? We know what we are good at...

1 Like

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Yyeske(m): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
chiefobdk:

The apc led blame government fixed all federal roads in the south east and south south of the nairaland and twitter
Propaganda of PDP said all SE roads were OK here but we said it was all liies,God punish them all

1 Like

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Yyeske(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
Cooly100:

We are not bothered so much about politics...we just want fairness and equality, like every other region. Do we need to be good in politics for the central government to invest in our region like other regions? We know what we are good at...
Equity with common sense and not the way over, una go tire. We will frustrate your Biafra here. Reporting from onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Xflint(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Cooly100:
In short Enugu state is spending so much on road construction this term. The pic below is works on section of federal road at 9th Mile. While the other pic is new dual road to Nsukka, the University town. This road used to be one lane.

I am aware of this road, why on my way from otukpo to Enugu last 2 weeks.

Now it is federal road? Hiaa ooooh
Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Yyeske(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Cooly100:

So forget politics and and face your business, good at making making money, cool. Stops there

Ndigbo are silly with politics, quote me at your peril

1 Like

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Xflint(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yyeske:
Equity with common sense and not the way over, una go tire. We will frustrate your Biafra here. Reporting from onitsha
ooooh read the bible Numbers 22:10-12
Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Xflint(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yyeske:
Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Cooly100: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yyeske:

"Equity with common sense..." I am hearing this for the first time. The citizens don't need to have common sense to have equity...The demand for Biafra was because of continuous marginalization by the central government since after the war. What is the fairness if the SE governors should use their small budget to do Federal roads, while the central government will be doing the Lagos-Ibadan road, Mokwa-Ilorin road, and other roads... I don't care where you are reporting from... All that is required for peace for every one is justice to all.

5 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Yyeske(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Xflint:

Anambra is great, make una die, no complaints. Children of hate

1 Like

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Cooly100: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yyeske:
So forget politics and and face your business, good at making making money, cool. Stops there

You are envious, wicked and evil...Something is eating you up!!!. Whatever it is...needs treatment... You are good in politics simply to steal as you don't know anything else...

3 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by MyGeneration(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Xflint:

Nigerians dont fear God and dont have consience.
I usually dont like ipob but am beginning to see reason in their agitation, i bet that no Nigerian can give 10reasons that igbos re benefitting in Nigeria and shudnt hv Biafra, but we igbos can give u 100 reasons why there is no need for us being Nigerians but we choose to remain quiet. ALLAH/GOD is watching the wickedness. Time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Cooly100: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
MyGeneration:

Nigerians dont fear God and dont have consience.
I usually dont like ipob but am beginning to see reason in their agitation, i bet that no Nigerian can give 10reasons that igbos re benefitting in Nigeria and shudnt hv Biafra, but we igbos can give u 100 reasons why there is no need for us being Nigerians but we choose to remain quiet. ALLAH/GOD is watching the wickedness. Time shall tell.

Don't mind them. Beating a child and asking the child not to cry is wickedness!!!

1 Like

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Xflint(m): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yyeske:

I didnt curse nor cursed ur people. But since u have decided to curse me. I overturn it to u and ur generations yet unborn. And the more u curse me the more u and ur generation will carry the curse and abuse 10x.

Get out of my mention u unclean spirit.
Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by mightyhazel: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yyeske:
idi nzuzu!

But I knw u don't undstand igbo cos u aint one.

Go hump a rock,...berra dan drooling alll over here like an imbe'cile

4 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Xflint(m): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yyeske:

i quote u and the peril u preach will forever and ever remain urs and ur linage.

If u preach hate, u get hate. The topic is not about biafra is about contruction which Mynd44 lied about. So, bros face the topic. Biafra is not ur cross

1 Like

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by ak47mann(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
Propaganda and lies everywhere in zoogeria how can a govt use propaganda to deceive their gullible Nigerians is beyond me.I heard someone saying we don't know how to play politics that person deserve to be stoned alive is a product of propaganda from the zoo cool
Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yyeske:
South Easterners are silly, I wouldn't do anything for them if I were PMB, bunch of fucktards and brainwashed eediots. I'm Igbo and based in the the SE., Onitsha precisely. PMB get time and money to throw around these eediots who would never appreciate anything. Go listen to radio Biafra as usual

Don't quote me wrongfully if you have nothing to say, I'm fully armed tonight

Which money is he throwing around, where?

GEJ did many roads in the north, does it mean they weren't saying bad stuffs about him?
You just confirmed Buhari is pathetic
Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by MyGeneration(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
If not for d fact that am a good christain... Nigeria is the only country that has made me doubt my chritsianity so many times... despite the fact that we in the southeast are 100percent chrsiatains why have we been suffering so much in this nation. Anybody who goes to the southeast knows all is not well but they just pretend, why are we working like elephants and reaping like ants, southsouth voted against Buhari just as we even some middle belt states but we have been singled out to be purnished deliberately. It started with appointments, next to projects they told us to hv paiteience thaf Buhari is not done. If their is God in heaven who is seeing all this things who knows my heart and the heart of patriotic igbos who wants Nigeria 100percent and want the progress of Nigeria but Buhari choose to repay us with evil and hatred, we cannot fight because they hv all Nigerian military arsenals and world support if we say let us protest peacefully they shut us up. Jesus son of Jehovah fight for us. Repay Nigeria in full what they are doing to us and repay the supporterss too. If ifs evil Nigeria is doing to us repay them 100percent if its good repay them 200percent.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by nwasinachi(f): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yyeske:
Dont ever mention Anambra with that your Afonja mouth. You are just too small to divide us. uchicha mere ihe egbu ru oke

2 Likes

Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Oblang(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Cooly100:

"Equity with common sense..." I am hearing this for the first time. The citizens don't need to have common sense to have equity...The demand for Biafra was because of continuous marginalization by the central government since after the war. What is the fairness if the SE governors should use their small budget to do Federal roads, while the central government will be doing the Lagos-Ibadan road, Mokwa-Ilorin road, and other roads... I don't care where you are reporting from... All that is required for peace for every one is justice to all.

But gej did not marginalize u ppl na...
Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Oblang(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Which money is he throwing around, where?

GEJ did many roads in the north, does it mean they weren't saying bad stuffs about him?
You just confirmed Buhari is pathetic

Oya begin name those roads gej built in the north...
Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by Oblang(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
MyGeneration:
If not for d fact that am a good christain... Nigeria is the only country that has made me doubt my chritsianity so many times... despite the fact that we in the southeast are 100percent chrsiatains why have we been suffering so much in this nation. Anybody who goes to the southeast knows all is not well but they just pretend, why are we working like elephants and reaping like ants, southsouth voted against Buhari just as we even some middle belt states but we have been singled out to be purnished deliberately. It started with appointments, next to projects they told us to hv paiteience thaf Buhari is not done. If their is God in heaven who is seeing all this things who knows my heart and the heart of patriotic igbos who wants Nigeria 100percent and want the progress of Nigeria but Buhari choose to repay us with evil and hatred, we cannot fight because they hv all Nigerian military arsenals and world support if we say let us protest peacefully they shut us up. Jesus son of Jehovah fight for us. Repay Nigeria in full what they are doing to us and repay the supporterss too. If ifs evil Nigeria is doing to us repay them 100percent if its good repay them 200percent.
Amen.

Thank God u know u are bin repayed. As a matter of fact nobody is marginalizing u. Thats if u can be reasonable enuf to know that...
Re: Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! by SMSandEvents: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Patcollins Bolts and Nuts supplies quality galvanized bolts, nuts, fishers, screw and fasteners in Nigeria.
We have different sizes of √ Drywall Screws
√ Chipboard Screws
√ Self Drilling Screws
√Tapping Screws
√ Machine Screws
√ Galvanized/Mild steel Bolts and Nuts
√ Barrow Bolts
√Screw Bolts
√Japan Screws
√ Rivet Nails
√ Threaded Rods
√ Hilti Bolts
√ Raw Bolts
√ Roofing Screws
√ Roofing Bolts
√ Washers
√ Wood Screws
√ Hexagonal Bolts/Nuts
√ Sheet metal Screws
√ Coupling/Joiner
√ Anchor Nuts.
√ Fishers
√Drilling Bit.

Call now 08032477868 and place your order. Quality products and customer satisfaction guaranteed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians / I Can’t Conclude I’ll Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage — Kastina Governor, Masari / Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.