Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,114 members, 7,779,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:36 AM

Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) (33126 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable / Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers / Rivers Rerun: APC Shocked At Release Of Wike’s Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) by kahal29: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
eLcastro:
u can't play politics without sentiment...one can only vote an aspirant over the other that is frm same side with him only if u eating direct 4rm that aspirant.,buh 4 masses lyk us everyday people u will either vote 4 ur "brother" or don't vote at all...google this out George Bush nd his wife didn't vote 4 the president category.,cuz he just can't bring himself voting against his party "brother"...that juz a party affiliation talk more of if his 4rm ur state...it's politics bro.,u go to the nearest that fav u

So what you are saying in essence is that magnus Abe will win?
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) by bakila: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
eLcastro:
u can't play politics without sentiment...one can only vote an aspirant over the other that is frm same side with him only if u eating direct 4rm that aspirant.,buh 4 masses lyk us everyday people u will either vote 4 ur "brother" or don't vote at all...google this out George Bush nd his wife didn't vote 4 the president category.,cuz he just can't bring himself voting against his party "brother"...that juz a party affiliation talk more of if his 4rm ur state...it's politics bro.,u go to the nearest that fav u
Your permutations show that you think Abe will win, even though him no too to epp...
You post above is the truth of politics everywhere irrespective of how enlightened the people are.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) by eLcastro(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
kahal29:

So what you are saying in essence is that magnus Abe will win?
lol..am a politician.,i didn't say magnus wil win..am sayin lyk clinton b4 the election every odd is in his fav....bouh we saw south Africa beat Spain b4 against all odds.. grin grin...my man won that day tho hehehehehe
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) by eLcastro(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
bakila:

Your permutations show that you think Abe will win, even though him no too to epp...
You post above is the truth of politics everywhere irrespective of how enlightened the people are.
i don't think he will win.,i think he has the best odd of winning..it'z 2 diff tin...lol.,make una no misquote b4 my pdp Bros 4 rivers no find me come...if u ask me who i want to win.? My Answer is PDP...i can't even vote there am 4rm sekibo district nd i can tell u sekibo will win grin wink
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) by bakila: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
eLcastro:
i don't think he will win.,i think he has the best odd of winning..it'z 2 diff tin...lol.,make una no misquote b4 my pdp Bros 4 rivers no find me come...if u ask me who i want to win.? My Answer is PDP...i can't even vote there am 4rm sekibo district nd i can tell u sekibo will win grin wink
Now you are behaving like the democrats. Anyways you permutations are correct. His bros make una no find am come abeg, bros vote the right thing.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) by eLcastro(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
bakila:

Now you are behaving like the democrats. Anyways you permutations are correct. His bros make una no find am come abeg, bros vote the right thing.
you knw i once saw this pix of 6 or 9..Right tin depends on whr u standin 4rm...Besides no tin lyk right tin btwn apc nd pdp...we nigerians juz lean whr we think can fav us the more...
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) by bakila: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
eLcastro:
you knw i once saw this pix of 6 or 9..Right tin depends on whr u standin 4rm...Besides no tin lyk right tin btwn apc nd pdp...we nigerians juz lean whr we think can fav us the more...
You must be a career politician not a voter. Enjoy and stay safe, please put a password to you nairaland account or app. I don't trust this PDP guys in Rivers, lest they call you sale out.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
GreatSE:

The election is not for Ogoni Senate but for Rivers North senatorial district
Rivers Southeast Senatorial district.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
eLcastro:
All of u sayin magnus is loved in ogoni surely don't know what u say.,wah has magnus done.? Idiot that should'v been the current gov.,he is not even a gov aspirant lyk peterside sef...he is fytin 4 senata nw.,am a pdp supporter,ful rivs born nd breed...The factors that myt help magnus win is (1)the ogoni kingdom are thee biggest in this senatorial district wif 4 out of d 7 lgaz involved..(2)olaka is not 4rm ogoni buh Eleme nd Eleme always kip sayin the not ogoni whenever it's tym to share goodies..(3)eleme is almost lyk the smallest lga of the 7..(4)at all at all na ee bad pass.,ogoni will vote their son over anybody juz lyk the south-south nd southeast did 4 GEJ....with dat been said olaka has helped more pipo in rivs than magnus..atleast his hotel is employin pipo...who magnus epp.?
Well, I have no interest in Rivers Southeast Senatorial Contest for now but must confirm to you that Olaka's biggest down is his dependence on Wike's political machinery instead of having his. Ogoni people, like most tribes in Rivers state are independent minds that frown at external influence.

Anyway, I hope the election is violent free.

Where in Rivers are you from?
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) by eLcastro(m): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, I have no interest in Rivers Southeast Senatorial Contest for now but must confirm to you that Olaka's biggest down is his dependence on Wike's political machinery instead of having his. Ogoni people, like most tribes in Rivers state are independent minds that frown at external influence.

Anyway, I hope the election is violent free.

Where in Rivers are you from?
lol...whr wike backbone was born.,if u can fig that sha...on olaka down.,dependin on wike is his best bet...his sufferin GEJ Syndrome his juz from the minority in that senate district...eleme don't accept they ogoni's,so he can't really win an ogoni man over...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
eLcastro:
lol...whr wike backbone was born.,if u can fig that sha...on olaka down.,dependin on wike is his best bet...his sufferin GEJ Syndrome his juz from the minority in that senate district...eleme don't accept they ogoni's,so he can't really win an ogoni man over...
Where Wike backbone was born? don't understand bro.

Anyway, I am also from Rivers East, specifically, Okrika. That's why I asked.

On Olaka, he should have used the strategy GEJ used in 2011...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) by franchizy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother i doubt if ogonis will betray their own son to vote Olaka oooo.

More over Eleme dont accept they are ogonis and Eleme is a minority in the senatorial district.

If wike backs olaka even with 20billion they will still lose. One thing about ogonis is that they are too united and cant betray there son.

In as much as i will agree that Abe has not helped much in ogoniland, he still has the upper hand.

Olaka has helped people of the senatorial district through his Land Mark hotel but because PDP is not at the centre anymore, he cant win oooo.

Though this is not my senatorial district sha.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
franchizy:

My brother i doubt if ogonis will betray their own son to vote Olaka oooo.

More over Eleme dont accept they are ogonis and Eleme is a minority in the senatorial district.

If wike backs olaka even with 20billion they will still lose. One thing about ogonis is that they are too united and cant betray there son.

In as much as i will agree that Abe has not helped much in ogoniland, he still has the upper hand.

Olaka has helped people of the senatorial district through his Land Mark hotel but because PDP is not at the centre anymore, he cant win oooo.

Though this is not my senatorial district sha.
Well I don't give a damn about Olaka or Abe. Both are fighting for themselves.

Which federal constituency are you from
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) by eLcastro(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

hehehe..am 4rm Rivers East too onelga...was talkin of "go round" sha
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
eLcastro:
hehehe..am 4rm Rivers East too onelga...was talkin of "go round" sha
Ah? that man? make I no talk too much. Una de try for that ONELGA sha.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) by sluvy4tune(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
NaijaMutant:

We will be here after the election
Shebi na for Rivers State grin

Even Amaechi will be floored talk less of Abe undecided

This one na walk over for PDP jare grin

Hellooooo Bro, Election is over and we are still here
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) by sluvy4tune(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Gaxx01:

So u na ogoni.. Omo ur people bad gahn.. . Una near kill person during election.. Served there .. Nysc

Bro Proudly Ogoni oh, Once peaceful land before this our

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) by sluvy4tune(m): 7:27am On Apr 29, 2017
NaijaMutant:

We will be here after the election
Shebi na for Rivers State grin

Even Amaechi will be floored talk less of Abe undecided

This one na walk over for PDP jare grin

I bring you Greetings from Senator Magnus Ngei Abe

Senator representing Rivers SouthEast senatorial district

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali / Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally / Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.