Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Akwa Ibom Man Buried In Fishlike Coffin [PHOTOS] - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akwa Ibom Man Buried In Fishlike Coffin [PHOTOS] (547 Views)

Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video / Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos / A Child's Legs Buried In Benue Over His Inability To Walk As At When Due (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man Buried In Fishlike Coffin [PHOTOS] by Parkerthrillz(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
According to Mr. Essien Ndueso, the Special to Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State on Media who shared this on Facebook.

He said, "Could it be that the man loved eating fish, or he was a fisherman or came from the great 'Iyak' family?

I witnessed this scene on Nwaniba road this morning around St Luke's Hospital.

Note, I didn't say the man turned into a fish o, I only saw a fishlike casket.. perhaps my friend Uwemedimoh Umanah who owns a fish farm and also loves fisherman soup can explain this better why a man would choose to swim to eternal glory.

Happy weekend folks"

This is one of the most awesome caskets we've ever seen. Recall that earlier this year, a man in Akwa Ibom was buried in a massive shoe-casket.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE >>
http://www.ibomreporters.com/akwa-ibom-man-buried-fishlike-coffin-photos/

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Buried In Fishlike Coffin [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
If this wasn't the man's wish while alive, I think they making mockery of him
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Buried In Fishlike Coffin [PHOTOS] by AfroMighty(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
I think he want to be Fisher of men but it was too late and instead of going to God without any fish he decided to go in a fish like coffin

(1) (Reply)

Legend Of Africa / The Igbo's So Far So Good / ALBUM OZUBULU: Je Suis Ozubulu! - By Dr. Ugo Egbujo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.