Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (59450 Views)

Disgusting Video Of Sewage Disposal In Mexican Beach Resort Sparks Outrage / Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man / Cameroonian Man On A Busy Road With A Coffin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Kolababe: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
This world is full of inhumane acts. One of which was filmed and posted online. The video has gone viral. In the video, you can see a black man being stuffed into a coffin by a white man and another person films the entire scene.

The poor man is crying and looked terrified as the coffin lid is being pushed down on him to seal him in.

Online reports indicate that the individual who is getting stuffed into the coffin committed a robbery, the guy who is stuffing him (who owns the property) pushing the board down was trying to get information out of him since in South Africa the authority’s aren’t helping at all.

There are however those who did not see anything wrong with the video on Facebook.

Nickolas Alexander Hart Lol i would nail it shut and shovel a little dirt on it to really scare him, if he robbed me.

Marquice Elmore I laughed and I’m wrong for that LMAO But can you picture us doing this to Stephon and him Yelling ??

Dewdrop Powell Hahaha yes I just died laughing.

Marquice Elmore Lmao Ian gone lie I’m still laughing my eyes are filled with tears.

Dewdrop Powell Haha yeah let’s go get him.

Check out the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhpBwbJAJdk

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/video-of-frightened-black-man-forced.html

3 Shares

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Kolababe: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
More
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by espn(m): 12:51am On Nov 13, 2016
People killing people..there's no more love in this world..Whites treats blacks like shit..black treat each others like shit.. sad when we don't love and care about each other why wont we be treated like shits..

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Lionbite(m): 12:55am On Nov 13, 2016
I bet the white man is a member of the KKK clan.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Bluezy13(m): 1:30am On Nov 13, 2016
Just passing

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Mileslamar1(m): 5:18am On Nov 13, 2016
haba
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Slaveman343: 6:06am On Nov 13, 2016
Slaves we are, we cant challenge massa

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Beehshorp(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Racist!!!
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by ignis: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
We do worst to ourselves in Nigeria....
why the noise if its done by a white?

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by dayleke: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Just so sad....
This is never gonna end....
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by chiwetaluAGU(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
This treatment awaits the idle moderator thats in the habit of banning my numerous monickers littering nairaland. grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by shobroy10(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
It's not their fault we are the one that make dem feel important, we make them look superior to us and at every instance we make them believe they are unique which makes them feel like a super breed. Finally I blame ourself for not liking each other to the extent of we getting rich at the expense of another's welfare. Am very sad right now God punish anyone that makes this continent what it is

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Coldfeet(f): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Some of una need to shut up like STFU!!! the guy stole and was made to enter a coffin just to scare him...

If na for naija no be charred remains we for see? Abeg make una stop all this holier than thou attitude we display sometimes.

I found it funny and serves the tiff right. At least he will live to tell other criminals his experience cool

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by banme(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lol
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by dayleke: 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tribalism on NL and in Naija just as bad...
*Just saying

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by AlexCk: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Choi,

This earth sef,

Ladies be like, "it's not easy being a female", niggaz be like, "it's not easy being black", and someone else was like "what about being 'female and black?' ".

Until we learn to love ourselves, then eachother, this wahala no go end.

But even if the guy na thief, pretty sure if he was white, they won't do such

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by baski92(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Haba white men just dey cheat we the black, which is not fair. SAY NO RACIST
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Pennywise(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oyinbo know how black man dey fear coffin and death

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by cyojunior1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by friedcorn: 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yoruba and igbo will still come here and fight. Hausa and fulani will still plan on how to kill christians.... Africanas una weldone ooo
espn:
People killing people..there's no more love in this world..Whites treats blacks like shit..black treat each others like shit.. sad when we don't love and care about each other why wont we be treated like shits..

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by tobesticality: 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Does he have to lock him in the coffin to get his information? Wicked world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by maxwelloweezy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by loobby(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmm
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Dexpro: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Very bad!
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by jamalnation(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
WTF..
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by badassProdigy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nice one
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by nely(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
No matter the offense he committed, that doesn't grant such inhumane act, been stuffed into a coffin alive just to get information, cos I believe had it been this guy is white he won't be treated this way.....Man inhumanity to man

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Agimor(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
The international human rights how be how is it called won't see this inhumane act being melted out on this dude, but if it were to be a black man perpetuating such act by now they would have called for an immediate investigation... Africans needs to arise from the shackles of the white man.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by vioment: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
As bad as it is my mind is telling me say that one small. In Nigeria or other African countries, he's picture would have shown him dead or about to die with enough kpuff kpuff for face.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by dejavubobo1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Interesting it happened in Africa, that must be their own way of jungle justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.