Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

How Can One Start A Textbook Supply Business - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / How Can One Start A Textbook Supply Business (509 Views)

Insight In Mathematics Textbook For Primary Schools From Book 1 - 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Start A Textbook Supply Business by Akayshittu: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2016
Hi all, can anyone give an insight on how to supply textbooks to schools. A friend was discussing it with me. My friend has some other little jobs he does for schools and he is thinking of adding the supply of textbooks to it. It appears to be a lucrative business (to him) but he does not really know how to start.

Personally, i know you might need to get the book from publishers and sell to schools. But my own drawback on the business is that, it seems to be a seasonal thing and capital intensive. I think most schools buy textbooks during first term when school resumes and afterwards, the books might not be needed till end of the year again.

I would appreciate if we can get advice and details of how the business is being run profitably from people who have been doing it.

(1) (Reply)

Get Project Topic | Download Research Materials / Dsi Canadian Study Seminar / I'm Looking For A Good Library Around Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.