Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

This Should Get Fans Of Kendrick Lamar Excited - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / This Should Get Fans Of Kendrick Lamar Excited (536 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3 Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me Ft The Weeknd / How To Generate More Buzz For Your Music | Get Fans Talking About Your Music / DOWNLOAD: Future – Mask Off (remix) Ft. Kendrick Lamar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Should Get Fans Of Kendrick Lamar Excited by IAMMUIC: 6:59am On Nov 13, 2016
Grammy-winning rapper Kendrick Lamar looks like he’s back in music-making mode. The rap superstar has hooked up with hip-hop mogul Jermaine Dupri. So I guess we should be expecting a bomb shell from the rap god anytime soon.

Earlier this month, Top Dawg Entertainment president Punch spoke on the impact of K. Dot’s now-classic good kid, m.A.A.d city album.

Recently, rap star Eminem detailed the impact K. Dot’s good kid, m.A.A.d city had on him.

In a recent GQ cover feature, Kendrick speaks on the direction of his next solo album in comparison to 2015’s To love-vendor A Butterfly.

“That was me then,” Lamar said in an interview. “Not to say that it wouldn’t be continuous. It’ll always have some type of DNA in my music. But me, as a person, I grow. I’m like a chameleon. You know? That is a gift and a curse for me. But more so a gift, because it never puts me in a box. And my ability to express and still make the connection wherever I go, that is my high point. That’s something I pride myself off of.”

Source:
https://blarckbillboard./2016/11/12/hiphops-greatest-black-artist-kendrick-lamar-hooks-up-with-jermaine-dupri/

Re: This Should Get Fans Of Kendrick Lamar Excited by gabinogem(m): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2016
Ooh my nigga kendric... The poster son of the new millennium muzik.

1 Like

Re: This Should Get Fans Of Kendrick Lamar Excited by IAMMUIC: 7:10am On Nov 13, 2016
Who said Lamar ain't the greatest

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Teebilz Unite Again / Ah Fa - Mr Babyboy Ft Gp / Trending Gospel Music :: Kike Mudiaga Ft Nathaniel Bassey - Church On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.