Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

“I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says (30453 Views)

She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court / "Why I Married My Sister" - 25-Year-Old Anambra Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
When a child (the stupid girl) is not well trained, that is what they get! Very stewpeed girl
Where condom don cheap, don't know the cost but its cheap. Hiv, I hope you die early bitcch
Re: “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hmmn, horror movie!
Re: “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says by agrovick(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
I thought intentionally infecting another person with HIV is a criminal offense, why is no one talking about prosecuting the SOB?
Re: “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says by perryy(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
progress69:
All these stupid stories cooked up for traffic for some useless bloga.
You can get your hiv result in less than 30mins. Infact, u can know in just 15mins. Why do one have to go and come back, like its a swab test, or liver and kidneyfunction test you did.

The other day it was a story of Casanova infecting his wiife, and both dying with months of each other, like HIV causes sudden death in this era. Even if the man died of HIV, there is still ample time for the wife to start treatments.

People just cook up all sort of stories this days

Thanks brother . I was looking for somebody to be reasonable enough to reason like me . Within few months of infection , she was growing thin! That is final stage of AIDS now . Her man, without any sign of illness was taking drugs , yet he still infested her. So many inconsistencies. Only on Naja thread will u see post about this HIV that u won't even see anyone to throw up some doubt about the story or the very hypothesis that HIV actually caused AIDs. I don't know if anyone has heard AIDs without HIV . Read about it please. That one alone is tilting towards the claim by Duesberge that the presence of HIV in the blood of people suffering from AIDs is a mere coincidence. To me, I will take the claim of professor Duesberge that HIV don't cause AIDs. Because , as u have AIDs without HIV, so do we have HIV without AIDs. Let's forget all this press promotion, HIV can't possibly be the cause AIDs. I know of people who have been declared positive since 2005, up till now , they don't take drugs , and they have not taken ill. They are looking healthier those who are negative . Do you know what, they said the secret of their well being is that they don't even think about the HIV stuff and they are aware of a placebo effect. Once u are told u will die very soon if u don't take some poison, u begin to think of sickness and death, and before u knew it, u are really dead . That is placebo effect. And it is very effective . Let me stop here before I'm labeled a denialist as is common with the government controlled media helping the big pharma to spread this science fraud they called HIV science .

1 Like

Re: “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says by HULSH(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
Joavid:
stranger things have happened in the name of love.
Haba!;-(
Re: “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says by holluphemydavid(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Did you marry him for love or because you didn't have a choice? undecided

If I were in her shoes, I would rather be alone than to marry that devil undecided
I tink she rilly gat no choice dan to marry dat man
Re: “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says by Kirinwa: 1:40am On Nov 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

What's love got to do with it? undecided

Its unfortunate that some people don't know what love is.

If you love someone you protect the person from harm. Love is not selfish. Love is considerate of others welfare and progress.

That dude is wicked.
Re: “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says by Kirinwa: 1:42am On Nov 16, 2016
agrovick:
I thought intentionally infecting another person with HIV is a criminal offense, why is no one talking about prosecuting the SOB?

The victim is not pressing for charges so no prosecution.
Re: “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says by davidif: 3:42am On Nov 16, 2016
raphieMontella:
i only have one thing for the girl...----
Pictures

which tells us everything about her.

That's one of the reasons why sex should never happen outside of marriage. It clouds ones judgement and if both of you decide to go your seperate ways it makes it harder. To me its almost like someone ripping a part of your heart out at times.
Re: “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says by stonecoldcafe: 5:42am On Nov 16, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Sickening story.

Absolutely sickening to the core!

1 Like

Re: “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says by mukhcech(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2016
progress69:
All these stupid stories cooked up for traffic for some useless bloga.
You can get your hiv result in less than 30mins. Infact, u can know in just 15mins. Why do one have to go and come back, like its a swab test, or liver and kidneyfunction test you did.

The other day it was a story of Casanova infecting his wiife, and both dying with months of each other, like HIV causes sudden death in this era. Even if the man died of HIV, there is still ample time for the wife to start treatments.

People just cook up all sort of stories this days

Nah Linda Ikeji Start this rubbish. The main reason I dislike her.

2 Likes

Re: “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says by snowblaq(f): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2016
Christane:
Let the HIV continue ..and bringing kids to lyf wit d same syndrome dat show ur HIV ministry is moving...
......their kids wld b HIV Negative.....thats what anti-retrovirals are for.
Re: “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says by Beetee1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
This is a marriage found on lie, deceit, pretense and No choice with secrete from bride family . It's written all over the face of the bride. I wish the season II will be posted for us to Know the end result. what a big lesson.
Anyway, congratulations
Re: “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says by hearttohearttv(f): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Shocking though but if he loved you he won't want you infected ladies be wise. #hearttohearttv

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sister Wants Court Marriage, Her Husband Doesn't. Advise Her Please / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? / What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.