Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) (64791 Views)

Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Islie: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

The wife of Lagos State University (LASU) lecturer, Mrs Kafayat Oyekunle, has revealed that she is now pregnant for her bricklayer lover, Fatai Alimi.

Alimi was arraigned in court on Thursday for allegedly snatching her from her husband, Suraju Oyekunle in Lagos, Nigeria.

The 36-year-old woman made the revelation when she went to the court to bail Alimi from custody.

She also said her decision to dump her husband and move into Alimi’s home was due to her inability to bear another child after 13 years she had lived with Oyekunle.

She revealed that after their only son was born 12 years ago, they had tried all they could to bear another child to no avail until a few months ago when she met Alimi and she immediately became pregnant for him.

Kafayat denied she was abducted and said it was a decision she took voluntarily because Oyekunle was not taking care of her.

She said since she met Alimi, things had changed in her life and she now had rest of mind.

She also revealed that her family was aware of the development and are in support of her decision.

She added that she will do everything possible to bail Alimi.

When asked to compare Alimi with Oyekunle, she said Alimi was better in everything despite his poor status in the society.

The 34-year-old Alimi was arrested and charged before a Lagos court for allegedly snatching Kafayat.
The incident happened in Igando area of Lagos, Nigeria, where Oyekunle resided with Kafayat and their only son.

Kafayat was allegedly so much in love with Alimi that she packed all her property and moved into the bricklayer’s small apartment in undisclosed place in the same Igando with their only male child.

Kafayat had married Oyegunle for 13 years and the marriage produced their only son before she met Alimi and moved out of her matrimonial home on 15 October, 2016.

P.M. EXPRESS gathered that Kafayat told her neighbours that she decided to consolidate on the new relationship by moving into Alimi’s apartment when her husband travelled.

When her husband returned from his trip and did not find his wife and son, he started making inquiries and neighbours informed him that his wife had moved into Alimi’s house as his new wife.

Oyekunle went straight and reported the matter at Igando police division who trailed Alimi and eventually arrested him at a construction site in Igando where he had gone to work.

Ogun State-born Alimi was brought to court on Thursday and charged with conduct likely to cause breach of peace by taking Kafayat and the only son produced through her marriage to Suraju, knowing full well that she was legally married.

He pleaded not guilty and the presiding Magistrate, Mr A. A. Fashola granted him bail in the sum of N25,000 with two sureties in like sum.

He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail condition.

The matter was adjourned till 12 December, 2016.

http://pmexpressng.com/im-pregnant-for-my-bricklayer-lover-varsity-lecturers-wife/#undefined.uxfs

Pics: the wife, the bricklayer and the lecturer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
most university lecturers i know treat their wives like a side chic

they devote more time having a taste of their female students like bees to the honey only comes home to ridicule his wife on how un kept she is only to deny her intimacy

I could remember a scenario my uncle lecturer was accused by his beautiful wife for their inability to produce a male child as a result of his philandering with numerous female students

36 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by oatzeal(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
Gobe

1 Like

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by qualityovenbake(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
His priority should be his child and not the wife. She's gone.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by petux(m): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
hmmm. All this university lecturers won't take care of their wives. they only know how to flirt with female students. I wish her luck tho

8 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Noblesoul123: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Somebody should have recommended cucumber for her nah! It would have helped to avoid this scandal

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by WalkerMichael(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
That awkward moment when after rushing to book space, you suddenly realize you don't have any meaningful thing to say. Anyway let me use this opportunity to beg you guys for likes. I know this is childish and that I have grown past this. I won't lie that today is my birthday- just like others do. It's just that i have this irresistible urge and would like to know that people still care about other peoples feelings. May whatever you worship bless and protect you and your family as you like this post. Thanks and God bless you and your family. Once more, don't say im distubing you. Please click like. Thanks once again. Please I'm on my knees begging, it won't cost you anything just to click on that like. Pulease.

715 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by CeeJay9ja(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Good for the silly lecturer. He looks like one of those useless little girls ass thirsty lecturer. One of them is even giving my girl trouble. I will surprise him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Kolababe: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
hmm
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by gurunlocker: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lol.... I can't read anything funnier than this this week

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by baski92(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Some women dey stupid, na God dey give children why she no fit wait on the lord. He was the one who gave them there first son, He can still do it again than why cheat on your husband

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by DavidTheGeek: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Alimi and his wonder-working cucumber lipsrsealed

Chai network sweet tonight. Empire season 3.. wink

Download TvSeries Downloader on your android phone to download season films easily => https://www.datafilehost.com/d/e37e3a35

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
sad
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by MzMercie: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
It's not always about money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
very interesting

am still puzzled as to why people marry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Tobium1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kafayat oyekunle.

Yes I checked very carefully. Repping owerri branch

25 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
the power of long bura lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by SIRKOL(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
there is nothing as frustrating as ur wife having preference for a dift man than u her husband worst still that she shows no remorse. Mr lecturer pls collect ur son n go ur way n hv ur peace of mind

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by DJEhimond(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
E no consign me.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin the guy get big cassava shocked

Alimi =ike grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by SWORD419(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
southern Lecturers seff

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by soberdrunk(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
"Poor men"!!! We dey sabi "work" the "work" like say them dey give medal, i nor blame the woman.........

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Afonjaz
grin grin grin

Wat else can I say

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by coptic: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Some women sef.

You poor, she gets pregnant for some rich dude; you rich and cater to her every need, she f#cks your gateman.

What must the son of man do to keep these hoes in check?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Ecosystem4u: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
...........'Ogun state born Alimi' ;

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by HelenPaul688: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
NgcoboP:
very interesting

am still puzzled as to why people marry
Google it you will find answer

1 Like

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by july66: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Jorseen(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bricklayer 34 and 36 Kafayat d lecturer wife. Hope Jazz is not working

7 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by legibow: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
Enh nothing spoil.. Just move out

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.