Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Short Hair Alert - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Short Hair Alert (2674 Views)

Easy And Beautiful Hairstyles For Short Hair / 3 Quick And Easy Ways To Style Short Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Hair Alert by Harmonyemerald(f): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dear all,

I have been toying with the idea of low cut for a while but I think am gonna go for it. Am thinking toni bradxon kind of short hair with my nigerian hair. Any ideas on products or hair tips. I plan to relax my hair before I go visit a barber

Re: Short Hair Alert by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
I don't think a barber is the best for styling. They don't really do much of styling in their line of duty and you may not get important tools you may need for the styling
Re: Short Hair Alert by Harmonyemerald(f): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
Muafrika2:
I don't think a barber is the best for styling. They don't really do much of styling in their line of duty and you may not get important tools you may need for the styling

OK. So what do you suggest. Is there like a really good stylist you can recommend. By the way am in Lagos
Re: Short Hair Alert by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Harmonyemerald:

OK. So what do you suggest. Is there like a really good stylist you can recommend. By the way am in Lagos
Am not in a position to recommend any. But consider you may need at least a dryer or flat Iron, a person who has done it before. Male salonists do better cuts too.
Re: Short Hair Alert by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Muafrika2:

Am not in a position to recommend any. But consider you may need at least a dryer or flat Iron, a person who has done it before. Male salonists do better cuts too.

Yeah me too at the male stylist idea. I have flat iron, curling ring. All the appliances just looking for products. Curl activator, mosturizer and the rest
Re: Short Hair Alert by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Harmonyemerald:

Yeah me too at the male stylist idea. I have flat iron, curling ring. All the appliances just looking for products. Curl activator, mosturizer and the rest

The products should depend on the texture of your hair. It's long since I used chemicals but for perm I remember DL worked well for hard hair in those days. Genuine products should be sealed to avoid tampering. Buy from a reputable store to be safe. A fake product can lead to serious breakage.
Re: Short Hair Alert by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
Muafrika2:

The products should depend on the texture of your hair. It's long since I used chemicals but for perm I remember DL worked well for hard hair in those days. Genuine products should be sealed to avoid tampering. Buy from a reputable store to be safe. A fake product can lead to serious breakage.

I have extremely soft hair, that's one of the rreasons am actually considering going short
Re: Short Hair Alert by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Harmonyemerald:

I have extremely soft hair, that's one of the rreasons am actually considering going short
In that case, go for the mildest. You can even use products designed for children. I think they are less harsh. The Chemicals are also classified as regular and super. Super is harsh, for coarse hair while regular is for soft hair. Ask a professional for the mild brands.

And also, don't scratch or wash your hair for the period preceding application, to avoid burning.
Re: Short Hair Alert by NgEX1: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2016
click on the link you will see a list of saloons that can help you out with hair cut enquiries, http://ngex.com/bd/c/Beauty%20&%20Cosmetics/Hair%20Salons%20&%20Hair%20Dressers/

(1) (Reply)

Creative Ankara Styles For Women / PICTURES: Fashion Craze At Yvonne Nelson’s "House Of Gold" Premiere / Miss Ideal Nigeria, Precious Adigwe Lands In Korea For The Miss Global Queen Pag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.