Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly (1375 Views)

Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing / Trump Vows To Destroy Turkish Economy If ISIS Returns / Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly by givenbiznews: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
In a recent interview with Pat Robertson’s television network, Donald Trump blathered that antigay conservatives the world over can rest easy knowing that he’s committed to overturning the Supreme Court’s landmark decision that struck down state bans on same-sex marriage nationwide.

The Christian Broadcasting Network’s David Brody asked the GOP presidential frontrunner what he thought of the Log Cabin Republicans calling him “one of the best, if not the best, pro-gay Republican candidates to ever run for the presidency.”

Told that Evangelicals want to trust his stance on traditional marriage, Trump responded: http://givenbiznews.com.ng/bombshell-donald-trump-vows-overturn-gay-marriage-says-ungodly/

source : http://givenbiznews.com.ng

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly by sammuell(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
They neva see anytin
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly by ImpersonatorSS: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Good news... cool

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly by Lajet: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Good news anybody that is not happy should locate to another country

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly by PaulIdu: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hillary ,George Soros and their Satanist supporters won't like this
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly by edidos: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
First intelligent thing coming from trump
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly by modath(f): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
OP,

I bow to your fabrication skills.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well the mumus that run around on this platform have made it a point of duty to believe anything that fits into their sensibilities without any fact checking, so you are in luck...

However, a go help you with 2 points..

1. Drumb cannot unilaterally overturn SCOTUS landmark judgement on gay marriage.. He is not an absolute ruler , he can only appoint ultra conservative judges that can do that & good luck getting 4/7..

2. He is a known supporter of gay causes... I won't help you with links, dis one sef a don try for you.. Try thank me small. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly by progress69: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
modath:

OP,

I bow to your fabrication skills.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well the mumus that run around on this platform have made it a point of duty to believe anything that fits into their sensibilities without any fact checking, so you are in luck...

However, a go help you with 2 points..

1. Drumb cannot unilaterally overturn SCOTUS landmark judgement on gay marriage.. He is not a absolute ruler , he can only appoint ultra conservative judges that can do that & good luck getting 4/7

2. He is a known supporter of gay causes... I won't help you with links, dis one sef a don try for you.. Try thank me small. smiley

The way these clowns are masturbating over this Trump issue, i dey confused o.
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly by Johnnyessence(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
Donald trump doing what people want. Infact this is what I want he should stop gays and lebanism iin the united state of America.
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly by modath(f): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
progress69:

The way these clowns are masturbating over this Trump issue, i dey confused o.

I understand preference, everyone is entitled to want they want & troll "losers"... it's human, so no wahala on that front but going ahead to practise self deceit is one serious LOL ish.. cheesy

I do not understand ascribing to someone, something that isn't in the person's game plan simply because it is abhorrent to one's reasoning and way of life..

Drumb is a pro gay, it is the GOP that is anti gay. & Drumb isn't their cookie cutter choice... Ordinarily, the party may not have considered it but it is unlawful to bar an individual who hasn't flouted a party’s rule from membership...

For what it is worth, this man hosted a reality show for years & in hollywood, more than 50% are either out or closeted , so it is hard for him to be deeply bigoted.. If their hair guy isn't gay, the make up artist , designer or graphic artist would most certainly be , so let's just stop this unnecessary drama..

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/donald-trump-holds-high-flag-gay-equality/

2 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly by BigIyanga: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
A president cannot overturn a Supreme Court ruling. Separation of power works there!! Trump is no Idi Amin.
Why do Nigerians care about US when millions in Naija are going to bed without food?

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly by SlimmB(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Don't know much about this man but me just dey feel am cool smiley
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly by modath(f): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Donald trump doing what people want. Infact this is what I want he should stop gays and lebanism iin the united state of America.

You mean you believe this rotten beans "news"? grin grin grin
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly by Garshy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
ehhehehhehehe.... them go learn new thing now grin
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly by Yeligray(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
This is the best news i'av heard in Nigeria since 2015
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly by BigIyanga: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2016
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly by vitalisdiho(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2016
Donald trump is the rightful changer and I strongerly believe that he will make a viciousness
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly by TrapSoul(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2016
Lol I laugh at the ignorance of most people on thread... Overturn what? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Trump Retweets Photo Of Himself With Bloody CNN Logo, Twitter Reacts / South Africa’s President Gives Half His Salary To Charity / El Chapo's Son Released after Cartel Members waged war on police officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.