Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon (22670 Views)

BREAKING: Happening Now In Anambra Massive NO Election Campaign / Anambra State Rural Roads Construction Continues (Photos) / FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
Gov Obiano Gives Reason For His Street Light Project In The State
[b]
Governor Willie Obiano has inaugurated the Street Light System covering seven and half kilometers from Enugwu -Ukwu-Abagana boundary to Abagana-Ifitedunu boundary completed by his administration.

The lighting project on the stretch along the Awka-Onitsha Old Road covers one hundred and fifty poles of LED light bulbs with spacing of about thirty to forty meters.
The project is to be powered through the national grid and with gas.
Inaugurating the project, Governor Obiano said it is part of the one hundred and seventy six kilometers of street lighting project which his administration is executing across the state, out of which about 76kilometers have been covered already.

The governor who revealed that his government targets to complete the street lights from Amansea boundary to Bridgehead, Onitsha before Christmas, also said the stretch from Revenue House Agu-Awka through the three bridges along the Expressway down to Amawbia will also be completed to give the state capital a befitting look.

He explained that aside its potentials to create the infrastructure that will beautify the state and make her more attractive to investors, his administration aims to use the project to improve nightlife and barnish violent crimes in the state permanently.

While assuring that the initiative will also be taken to other communities of the State, Governor Obiano appealed to the people to take full ownership of the projects so as to protect them from vandals as government may not be able to replace them due to paucity of funds.

Earlier, the Commissioner for Power and Domestic Water Development, Mr Obi Nwankwo noted that the innovation to introduce LED bulbs in the project is to reduce drastically, the energy consumed in line with the present administration's stance on doing more with less.

Mr Nwankwo further explained that the streetlights system was strategically designed to touch all the Council Areas of the State, adding that when completed, it will help reduce accidents that occur on the state roads due to poor vehicular lights.

On his part, the Member representing Njikoka one constituency in the state house of Assemble Dr Timothy Ifedioranma commended the Governor for his consistency in fulfilling his promise of improved infrastructure to Ndi Anambra despite the harsh economic dimes the country is faced with.
The Governor who was joined on the event by his wife, Chief Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano, was received at the center by the Deputy-governor, Dr Nkem Okeke who is from the area, Service Commanders in the State among others.[/b]
http://ww.absradiotv.com/index.php/state/5443-gov-obiano-gives-reason-for-his-street-light-project-in-the-state

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by realglobe: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Chigold101:
lolzzz grin grin
realglobe is Ngige babe since Mr Peter Obi trashed her master she has decided to pitch her tent with Obiano.

She is a MEASURE PROPAGANDIST of our media governor.
hehehehe
Ngige is everything peter obi wants to be in life.. Peter obi wanted to be a minister, failed, want to be a senator, failed.. He is now an internally displaced politician gatecrashing into every function just to feel among.. lol

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by omoyowa: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
post=51032348:

It seems you've not been to Anambra recently You might be right some how but that was before, let me hint you, currently Gov Obiano have installed street lights from Anambra border to Enugu by Amansi Awka, Umuokpu, Nnofia, Enugu Ukwu down to Abagana they are heading to Onitsha, they've installed from New Tazan Nkpor heading to Upper Iweka, You are aware from head bridge to Upper Iweka it's functioning, they've installed from Amaobia/Awka to Agulu, then promised to install from Revenue house Enugu/Onitsha express way to Amaobia, they've installed street light to all major roads in Awka, same with Nnewi,GRA Onisha will be ready before yuletide, Udoka and Ngozika estate has been installed, all connected to PHCN also with 150kva gen sets Awka to Abagana has been commissioned, Same with Nnewi others will be commission before Christmas I hope you will be around this yuletide to feel the new face of Anambra

are you not tired of recycling this bored pics always...nairaland is getting bored of this same pics....
Go and look for work instead of embarrassing yourself on nairaland always

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by chinology: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
So what are you doing on NL yourself? All you do is using your free MB and wasting your life online. Why not go and farm since you are living at the country-side? He will keep posting the pictures since that is the best way to deal with bastards like you..

[s]
omoyowa:

are you not tired of recycling this bored pics always...nairaland is getting bored of this same pics....
Go and look for work instead of embarrassing yourself on nairaland always
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by chinology: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nwanne that guy is a hopeless man in the village, so you should understand his plight. Didn't you notice he is always bitter and frustrated each time he makes a comment. Now this your pictures showing your office will make him to commit suicide..cheesy

post=51033166:

I can feed you and your poor familly

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
chinology:
Nwanne that guy is a hopeless man in the village, so you should understand his plight. Didn't you notice he is always bitter and frustrated each time he makes a comment. Now this your pictures in the office will make him to commit suicide..cheesy

grin grin grin I don't blame him, I blame network providers that made data so cheap and free grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by chinology: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
He thought everyone is jobless and hopeless like himself..please pity him! cheesy

post=51033360:

grin grin grin I don't blame him, I blame network providers that made data so cheap and free grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by Blitz888(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
post=51017799:

Mkpi from Iheala, always follow me I will be updating you on latest developments, let me remind you that internal road contruction from Nteje to Umunya with bridge has resume.
That road would be a mighty relieve for all if urgently done especially now that the Enugu-Onitsha expressway has collapsed...
Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by Pchidexy(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
Obiano is a media governor. His rating is low here in Onitsha. Obi is still on every ones Lips.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by chinology: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
Chidi Njoku a cursed Imolite from cursed Imo state have you eaten today? At least he is one million times ahead of your useless governor Okoroawusa..

[s]
Pchidexy:
Obiano is a media governor. His rating is low here in Onitsha. Obi is still on every ones Lips.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by Ngozi123(f): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
post=51033166:

I can feed you and your poor familly

We can see your face from your ID card. You might want to cover that up.
Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by holysainbj(m): 12:04am On Nov 15, 2016
realglobe:

rubbish, other states have dualized roads with functioning streetlights.. anambra doesnt.. The best federal and state road talk is hogwash
Oga edakun, pls Wich States?
Except Enugu in d SE, which other one?

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by Rayplanet(m): 12:35am On Nov 15, 2016
True to his promise, contractor handling the Ajasa - Allen Avenue, and Ezenwa - Sianez roads(in Onitsha ) has mobilized to site this Monday.

I feel U my brothers- , Chinology, Ucheosefoh, Nonsobaba, etc

I have no misgivings about the abilities of our amiable and hardworking AKPOKUODIKE to making our dear State the envy of ALL other states in this beloved country Nigeria.

Willie Is Willingly Working!!!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by HERSLEY(f): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
omoyowa:

you see d reason I said that you don't know anytin about Anambra state.,you are just an over excited media propagandist, that is not residing in Anambra state....

So IHIALA is a rural area...you need to travel to anambra strow around d state...

For your information, ihiala is d 5th largest urban town in anambra state..after awka,Onitsha,Nnewi and ekwulobia/oko
Grow some sense pls... Stop posting thrash here

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by omoyowa: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
HERSLEY:
Grow some sense pls... Stop posting thrash here

who is this clownic handicap
Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by Pchidexy(m): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2016
chinology:
Chinonso Dike is cursed.

[s][/s]
Keep showing your fathers pictures
Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by chinology: 7:18am On Nov 16, 2016
Pchidexy:
my name is chidi njoku I am a frustrated cursed imolite

Cha..haba lol

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by Pchidexy(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2016
chinology:

Chino is cursed
Nawa o
Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by chinology: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2016
Pchidexy:
my father is a cursed bastard

Chidi Njoku why?

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by borntosuccess(m): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2016
ride on jare, let others keep on blaming
Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by Pchidexy(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
chinology:

Chinonso Dike is a cursed bastaaaard
grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by chinology: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Pchidexy:
my father is an armed robber and my mother is a prostitute

Chaii...lol

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by Pchidexy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
chinology:

My name is Chinonso Dike. My father is a bastaaard. My mother is the national chairwoman of Nigerian prostitutes
shocked grin See ya life.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by chinology: 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Pchidexy:
my father was killed for armed robbery while my mother is a renowned prostitute in army Barack

Chaii...chidi why are you exposing your useless parents..lol

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by Pchidexy(m): 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
chinology:

My father is a notorious armed robber. My mother gave birth to me in the gutter. I'm a bastaaaaard
O di egwu. Keep exposing your self tongue cool
Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by chinology: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Pchidexy:
my father was burnt with tire at Upper-Iweka while my mother sleep with men on the roadside

Chidi why have you decided to destroy your parents? Why?

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Rehabilitation of Arthur Eze road Awka resumed yesterday

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
In fulfilment of Obiano's Promise of Massive Road Construction, Work Commences at Ajasa Street, Ose Market, Onitsha

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Willie is Working on the Awka-Amansea stretch of Enugu-Onitsha old road. The road is almost completed remaining from Finotel Junction to Wonderland Junction.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Rehabilitation of Enugu Onitsha road going on

Re: Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nkwo Agu -Adazi nukwu road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Why Restructuring Nigeria Is Impossible" - Gowon / El-Rufai: Nothing Like Repentant Terrorists, Kill Them Let Them Go & See God / 2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.